Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed … desperate stakes now showing herself in her bra! She is so jealous of anyone who goes beyond her follower numbers. Themumlifestyle thing is hilarious … calls her out but then always copies 🤣

Reactions: 2
I shouldn't laugh as she's pretty harmless, but the eye make up videos are hilarious 😆 🤣 The close ups remind me of my 4 year old niece showing me her "make up".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus the green one shoulder dress is just awful......it shows all her lumps and bumps and her VPL. Can she not see what we can see? A menopause belly. Cover it up , wear the right underwear, I mean it's just basics really and for someone who claims that this is her job she's shite at it frankly.

Reactions: 3
I haven't followed her for ages - her pass-agg moaning (about how many followers were liking her posts but also just generally) really put me off - but she popped up on my suggested thing yesterday so I had a look. Not sure what's happened to her style but she really does seem to jump on any trend going and speaking as a woman of a certain age, just because you can wear something, doesn't necessary mean that you should! Agree that the green dress looks awful - I'm guessing the lighting didn't help but it looks cheap and you can see the outline of everything underneath, if she's giving outfit advice, she should know that good, appropriate underwear is a bedrock. What was the real shocker though was the gold suit from earlier this week - it was dreadful!! And it'll never not be funny how much she detests mumlifestyled but copies her relentlessly!

Reactions: 5
Yes, it is funny how she hates mumlifestyled but is probably jealous that she is tall and skinny and found he instatribe - I bet you Jane would love more of an instatribe and cannot understand why everyone isn't loving her.

The saggy boobs under the sequins was grim.

Reactions: 6
Jesus the green one shoulder dress is just awful......it shows all her lumps and bumps and her VPL. Can she not see what we can see? A menopause belly. Cover it up , wear the right underwear, I mean it's just basics really and for someone who claims that this is her job she's shite at it frankly.
She looks amazing in her bikini pics on hols but I'm not sure I'd be prepared to do what it takes for a week or two's holiday and pics for the gram. Wearing the right underwear would have made such a difference. I hate a one shoulder but she likes them.

Reactions: 1
Methinks she's been reading here ......AGAIN.....well you do so at your peril. But Jane if you're going to wear a skin tight dress and you have a menopause belly.....which you clearly do, then you need to wear the correct underwear for the dress, even more so if showing clothes is your "job". It didn't show that dress in its best light.

Obviously I had to go & have a look 🫣 I’ve said before how much I dislike her, it’s as if I can smell her desperation & she ALWAYS looks grubby! Her clothes are always a size too small & a foot too long. Good tailoring & underwear would do her a multitude of favours.
---
Methinks she's been reading here ......AGAIN.....well you do so at your peril. But Jane if you're going to wear a skin tight dress and you have a menopause belly.....which you clearly do, then you need to wear the correct underwear for the dress, even more so if showing clothes is your "job". It didn't show that dress in its best light.
The woe-me, aren’t people mean posts are so boring! But now she can jump on the peri menopause wagon so 🤑 Personally, I think it’s more of a wine belly but hey-ho!

Obviously I had to go & have a look 🫣 I’ve said before how much I dislike her, it’s as if I can smell her desperation & she ALWAYS looks grubby! Her clothes are always a size too small & a foot too long. Good tailoring & underwear would do her a multitude of favours.
---

The woe-me, aren’t people mean posts are so boring! But now she can jump on the peri menopause wagon so 🤑 Personally, I think it’s more of a wine belly but hey-ho!
You're probably right. Too many glasses of vinonand too many meals out.

Oh it the saggy boobies in the sequin shirt was a no. Come Jane … if you are a fashionista the basics of good underwear as we reach our midterms is must and not copying a 30 something. It is all rather desperado if you ask me & why …. nice home, lovely kids, husband who obviously earns a few quid … so why????

Reactions: 4
That reel for Kitch clothing..........🙈 make it stop someone please make it stop. I'm dying of embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet another god awful reel......turn head left ......turn head right.....sway and tuck hair behind ear......turn head left......turn head right.....sway.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cracking up at the Sophie Webster purchase - didn’t her nemesis themumlifestyled buy a pair a few days ago?! Such a copy cat 🙈😂