Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t really see them ever wanting to do this sort of cruise. But hey..it’s free! #AD #presstrip #work ????

Reactions: 2
Of course she did! I thought the exact same when I saw it! In case we didn’t know she and her husband have plenty of money but she’s still always on the beg! She will be another one who says ‘we work hard for our money’ show me someone who doesn’t…

Finally, as if she needs another holiday?! Enjoy, Jane (from a key worker who hasn’t been on a plane for 2 years) 😉 Won’t be signing up fora Virgin Cruise anytime soon though…

Reactions: 7
They're the epitome of chavs with money - so blingy, no taste at all. I went and had a look as I never see her stuff these days - (find her so boring, no idea why I still follow and this just proves that I need to unfollow today.) Took one look at her stories and moved on. I would have so much more respect for these companies if they gifted to a key worker or someone who had a long term illness or who did lots of charity work. Gifting to rich, privileged instagrammers makes me immediately turn off.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I went to look at its not there any more. Maybe somethings gone wrong. Can't see her deleting her account. Maybe she got hacked.
She’s probably had one of her little strops, maybe her free cruise around the UK didn’t have everyone green with envy as she thought it would!

So apparently there are 15-20 other Influencers/digital creators/content creators/bullshitters on this cruise, but she’s only seen one other? So I had a look a this virgin cruise and my lord no wonder she’s only seen one other she obviously recognises! Who the duck are these people? Mostly young clearly fake follow paying Instagrammers! One has only done 800 posts with 139k followers? Lots of silly filtered posing,such bad marketing from Virgin using all these nobody’s to promote themselves, if I were on there I’d want to jump ship ASAP!

Some other wannabe hun has shared Lulu’s posts saying ‘Jane is sharing her incredible trip’.
Forgive me for I am not a travel expert but I do believe an incredible trip would be something like visiting a wonder of the world, or travelling through somewhere breathtakingly beautiful. Not lulu’s husband getting a tat on a crappy ferry trip down the Solent?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her account says user not found again. Strange if it’s another glitch or do Instagram keep blocking her account???

Reactions: 1
Very concerned about how much young people use SM! Had to complain whilst at a restaurant last night.
Hypocritical or what???!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her account says user not found again. Strange if it’s another glitch or do Instagram keep blocking her account???
I’ve been blocked!!! 😂😂😂 Don’t know why but I have reported her quite a few times to ASA for not declaring ads. Don’t think they tell people who reported them but oh well I guess I won’t miss anything earth shattering

Very concerned about how much young people use SM! Had to complain whilst at a restaurant last night.
Hypocritical or what???!
This is priceless. Firstly she says ‘hates’ the word influencer, well not sure how she’s coping when she is one!

Then complaining about other people taking photos for social media last night. I’m sure that many people have felt the same Jane, when you’ve been prancing about on beaches filming yourself.

she’s thick as mince!

• Haha
Reactions: 8