Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Shoot Day’ What the bloody hell is that? (I know what it is) but purlease! She will be chuffed she’s reached the dizzying heights of an Instagram ‘shoot’. I guess that’s a busy working day For her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen the outfits she has paid a photographer to shoot out of her collaboration fees … they are bloody awful!!! Especially those cream boots & dress. Oh dear Lulu!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I don't think any of those photos are particularly flattering. They certainly wouldn't make me wanna run out and buy what she's wearing. Just goes to show how much a collab must pay if she's willing to pay to be professionally photographed.

If you really hate your legs so much then why take a picture in a short dress showing your legs off? I absolutely hate my legs so much I NEVER wear anything short EVER, least of all post them on Instagram for the world to see and criticise!

Reactions: 5
If you really hate your legs so much then why take a picture in a short dress showing your legs off? I absolutely hate my legs so much I NEVER wear anything short EVER, least of all post them on Instagram for the world to see and criticise!
Exactly this! If you're teetering on the edge and are aware that one comment will send you into a tailspin then you probably would be better off not posting the picture. Use your loaf!! 🙄😂 Trouble is Jane is soooooo desperate to be a big time influencer, and unfortunately she just doesn't cut the mustard.

Reactions: 7
Her reels are dire 🙊
Lulu hasn’t worked out how to do them properly … they have a black band on the top and bottom from the video app she must use to edit them… very off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate reels full stop, doesn’t really matter who does them they’re daft And embarrassing to watch.
I’m now presuming that the freebie ‘shop small brands‘ are drying up? Unlike her eyes with the latest ad for eye drops!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf does she look like in that awful green dress today? I had to double check who's account I was watching as I actually thought it couldn't be her. New all time low.

Reactions: 2
Her outfits have been terrible lately! I’ll put that down to all the freebies, low
Level collaborations and her constant need to be a cool influencer, but dear lord she purchased that dress with her own money!!

Reactions: 4
Her collabs these days are soooo embarassing. Eye drops and CBD oil!? How the mighty have fallen...

Reactions: 4
She still has so little to say that she’s talking about the car given to her daughter. This one is a dose.