Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fear not folks she's off to Marrakech or somewhere similar soon so the sway, turn head, and hair tuck will be replaced by the twirl on the beach ⛱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And just like that she's there. Someone needs to tell her tho that if you're gonna wear a backless dress
A. Don't wear a bra with a back strap before so you get left with the unsightly marks on your skin, and
B. On the subject of skin, as you age and your skin becomes loose and crepey you either need to work out and moisturise or cover it up!
Come on Jane, this is your job after all. #fail

Reactions: 3
Jane ......seriously hun.......you look like one of those nodding dogs in the back of a car......for the love of Mike stop with the head movements.........🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Jane is so utterly boring, she hasn’t managed to fill a Tattle thread in four and a half years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's the one.....you know ....the one on holiday who is totally overdressed. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In Lulus defence at least she hasn’t paid for followers, unlike the totally fake rich housewife Swoon Love!

Have I just watched jane colour in grey hairs on roots that are half way down her head ????

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In Lulus defence at least she hasn’t paid for followers, unlike the totally fake rich housewife Swoon Love!
Swoon Love baffles me. What is that account? Why doesn’t she link/tag the clothes directly, why does she make people DM her for the link? Is all the designer gear fake? What was her recent hospital stay for? I’m assuming some sort of cosmetic surgery but I don’t think she mentioned it.

Swoon Love baffles me. What is that account? Why doesn’t she link/tag the clothes directly, why does she make people DM her for the link? Is all the designer gear fake? What was her recent hospital stay for? I’m assuming some sort of cosmetic surgery but I don’t think she mentioned it.
I think she has had a breast reduction.
I know what you mean about the clothes. Click on the LTK or link so she get’s commission 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh she definitely mentioned it, she even has a highlight should you want to catch up 😁 It was explants & fat transfer. She’s such a show off & it’s baffling because she could easily be targeted as she constantly flashes her diamonds, latest expensive purchases & advertises where she is & will be. Idiot! She’s definitely the most vain of the brain dead bimbos, she went for stomach sculpting procedures before a holiday recently so she looked good in a swimsuit then took all the compliments of what a great figure she has from “her ladies”. I don’t follow her (I expect of her 100k+ followers only a handful are actually genuine) but I can’t not look at her account to cringe at what she’s showing off with next…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she definitely mentioned it, she even has a highlight should you want to catch up 😁 It was explants & fat transfer. She’s such a show off & it’s baffling because she could easily be targeted as she constantly flashes her diamonds, latest expensive purchases & advertises where she is & will be. Idiot! She’s definitely the most vain of the brain dead bimbos, she went for stomach sculpting procedures before a holiday recently so she looked good in a swimsuit then took all the compliments of what a great figure she has from “her ladies”. I don’t follow her (I expect of her 100k+ followers only a handful are actually genuine) but I can’t not look at her account to cringe at what she’s showing off with next…
Ahhh, thank you. I obviously missed that [oblivious]. She does look good but in a ‘worked on’, rather than ‘worked out’ way, so it’s no great surprise.

Ahhh, thank you. I obviously missed that [oblivious]. She does look good but in a ‘worked on’, rather than ‘worked out’ way, so it’s no great surprise.
Sorry I know this is OT (is there a Swoon thread) but the idiot took her CAT on holiday with her. On a plane. Apparently this is thing the poor little sod has to ‘get used to’ going forward. She has filler where her brain should be.

• Sad
Sorry I know this is OT (is there a Swoon thread) but the idiot took her CAT on holiday with her. On a plane. Apparently this is thing the poor little sod has to ‘get used to’ going forward. She has filler where her brain should be.
Her cat is beautiful 😻 I’m a massive cat lover but I think it’s a bit much, taking it abroad! No Swoon thread….yet?👀😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her but she’s sounds like a monumental prick for that action alone! Poor thing, he/she must have been so stressed.

Reactions: 5