Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s any worse than the rest of them! Non stop advertising, waffling on about supporting small brands whilst promoting huge companies, complaining about not being liked and loved enough on insta etc. just another bored housewife with nothing else to do all day long!

Reactions: 5
So she’s in Ibiza. With possibly the least inspiring stories of one of the most beautiful place on earth!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait for a twirling Jane showing off one of her small brand freebie dresses, that will inevitably be too big and over powering for her stature. It's bad enough we've had the leopard print chest shoved in our faces already.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait for a twirling Jane showing off one of her small brand freebie dresses, that will inevitably be too big and over powering for her stature. It's bad enough we've had the leopard print chest shoved in our faces already.
She’s so cheap not taking her freebies to a tailor/seamstress to have them shortened slightly 🤯

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m a prude but who wears a bikini top to lunch? Cover up woman especially with your sun damaged skin on display.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest reel...I had to stop watching, it's embarrassing. I feel embarrassed for her. She is si cringeworthy. Just stop.

I think Jane thinks she is cool and it but that is not playing out in her insta numbers - she must be very frustrated and now desperate by doing those awful reels.

The thing is you have to know when something doesn't work for you. It just isn't working for her. So find something that does. She's an awkward person and it comes over on her account. She's not in the slightest bit cool. When it was just pictures she was OK but once stories and now reels have come into play it's just cringe. I feel sorry for her. She obviously wants to stick with insta but........ 😬

Reactions: 4
Gosh, how desperate and embarrassing and irrelevant she has become. Can't she just give up? She has no real sense of style, she can't keep up with Reels, despite her obvious cash there is nothing aspirational about her, and brands obviously get very little return from her (see embarrassing giveaway engagement). Give up, Jane!

I never watch her or see her posts these days, find her so boring and one dimensional.

The issue is that she can't see that it's her problem that she doesn't achieve what she wants from Insta. Her posts are dull, her images predictable and basic - there's no creativity in her photography or presentation. She doesn't have a strong enough personality to carry a brand anywhere (although I think many of the insta-fashion-huns fit that description too). She witches about brands not working with her; she witches about what other people are up to; she witches about criticism for her tone-deaf attitude. She witches constantly about how difficult it all is and has done for years now. I honestly think it must be terrible for her mental health as she takes everything to heart and it's become such a depressing watch that I unfollowed her a while ago now. I think if you put yourself out there on Insta & call yourself an influencer or (and here I'm properly LOLing) "press", you basically need the hide of a rhino and the content to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The top she wore (white off the shoulder number is £400! Blimey! What a bloody show off. The shoes her son had on look like something a bloody wanker city trader would wear. How old is he? 40? 🤢

• Haha
They’re deep down chavs. Jamie getting a horrid tat on a cruise. Jane you can pretend all you like.

• Haha