Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see exactly where this is going. Let's face it, she's tit at being a fashion influencer and her stories make me have second hand embarrassment regularly, so I see a change ahead for Jane, moving into more of a home account. Her next home will be filled to the rafters with collab pieces and #ads and #gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think Jane gets enough engagement for the big guns but we will see. She is very not bothered by stuff and a moany cow so no wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her new real 🙈 ... she is burnt to a crisp with bad tan lines in a racer top! I don’t think I’ll be taken fashion and style advice from Lulu

• Haha
  • Wow
Her new real 🙈 ... she is burnt to a crisp with bad tan lines in a racer top! I don’t think I’ll be taken fashion and style advice from Lulu
Topping up the (already terrible) sun damage... she looks like Magda from There's Something About Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Press appointment’ for her free hair appointment today. Who is she kidding? She’s not press!

The beauty industry has been closed for months and yet the woman with her £2 million house for sale is blagging a free haircut.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
😡😡😡 Christ this gives me ALL the rage.

Press Appointment???
Sorry dear, have you got a piece going in the Times? Its so so insulting to actual real journalists.

please stop gifting this rich, spoilt brat.

Reactions: 7
‘Press appointment’ for her free hair appointment today. Who is she kidding? She’s not press!

The beauty industry has been closed for months and yet the woman with her £2 million house for sale is blagging a free haircut.
Repulsive isn’t it?

Repulsive isn’t it?
Yes it is. There were so many campaigns last year that acknowledged that the restrictions impacted on female dominated industries far more than others (ie beauty) and the resulting poverty associated.

Her actions of blagging a freebie suggests she’s oblivious to this.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but those reels are terrible. The bloody label is sticking out in one of the dresses. She looks so uncomfortable and frankly ridiculous. I'm embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 4
She is particularly bad at them. In fact, her whole account is an embarrassment. She has been around forever and all her peers have left her behind and grown massively - because she is terrible. Bet it stings.

Feel ashamed for her latest reel it is so awkward and embarrassing- she should give it a rest & check the labels aren’t showing before posting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t watch her these days but I can guarantee that if she’s not happy with how many people have liked her last post, she’ll be moaning about it. She’s proper thirsty.

The problem is that she isn’t cool or stylish so has nothing to offer. She loves herself too much.

Reactions: 3