Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2917972
Not content with just ruining the inside of the house they have now started to destroy the garden. This gravel area is massive - they have sacrificed so much lawn 😭
Isn’t the imbecilic irritating Zara employed in property? An estate agent perhaps? If so she can’t be good at her job. Clueless must be her middle name. I think he had a lobotomy many moons ago. 🤣
---
Geography ain’t his strong point. Carlisle is NOT in the north east. It’s north west. I’ve asked where is Durham he is from. His affectation of his accent prevents regional depiction. It’s been suggested he’s from
Sunderland (Tyne and Wear) or Hartlepool. Nothing wrong with either but hardly the more salubrious Durham he claims. I imagine being a Mackim doesn’t suit his desired image.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Luke-ie boy has replied to my question about being from Hartlepool or Sunderland. It would appear he isn’t a Mackim (local to Sunderland). Allegedly, he was spawned between Hartlepool and Durham. My guess is the coastal side of County Durham - Peter-lee or Easington Colliery. They are both pretty deprived areas. Both are a far cry from the
Durham he spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Luke-ie boy has replied to my question about being from Hartlepool or Sunderland. It would appear he isn’t a Mackim (local to Sunderland). Allegedly, he was spawned between Hartlepool and Durham. My guess is the coastal side of County Durham - Peter-lee or Easington Colliery. They are both pretty deprived areas. Both are a far cry from the
Durham he spouts.
Do we think he’s really from Bishop Auckland or spennymoor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Inspo pic v reality plus a gratuitous shot of shirtless gurning-boy thrown in.

He just said on the new vlog they were going for an ‘Urban Garden’ vibe.

You live in the suburbs Luke
The charity shop version. I'm crying it looks nothing like that😂 they've made the garden look ugly. There was potential but it's giving landlord special. Roll a turd in glitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When the camera panned to the neighbours mouldy, green wall that’s causing damp, Zara said something like ‘oh, that’s being sorted’. They’ve been saying that since they moved in months ago. I’ll believe it when I see it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Durham he spouts.
Wingate Love!
Which is actually less than 10 miles from Durham city centre. Durham is the closest city.
If you had half a brain pet you would be able to figure it out.
---
I’m not fashion forward is it the trend to have shorter trousers that graze the ankles ?
You’re not fashion forward at all. Go back to your new look shoes
---
Isn’t the imbecilic irritating Zara employed in property? An estate agent perhaps? If so she can’t be good at her job. Clueless must be her middle name. I think he had a lobotomy many moons ago. 🤣
---
Geography ain’t his strong point. Carlisle is NOT in the north east. It’s north west. I’ve asked where is Durham he is from. His affectation of his accent prevents regional depiction. It’s been suggested he’s from
Sunderland (Tyne and Wear) or Hartlepool. Nothing wrong with either but hardly the more salubrious Durham he claims. I imagine being a Mackim doesn’t suit his desired image.
I know your name is priority education. But clearly education was not a priority for you growing up.
Your cultural and material deprivation really flows through with your posts.
Paul Howell is the local MP pet. A Tory.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wingate Love!
Which is actually less than 10 miles from Durham city centre. Durham is the closest city.
---

---

I know your name is priority education. But clearly education was not a priority for you growing up.
Mo, you’re back, have you dipped into the wine again on a school night? Was it a #waistrosepartner, sure you luuuvvv it pet.
---
Wingate Love!
---

---

Don’t bring Paul into this #justiceforpaul. It’s Tony Blair’s old seat and has been Labour except 2019 for Pau l (thank Brexit for that) what on earth does having a Tory MP make you think? Make you feel classier does it? It is the reason why you’ve bought a mouldy house at the top end of the market…. Lovely for you pet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mo, you’re back, have you dipped into the wine again on a school night? Was it a #waistrosepartner, sure you luuuvvv it pet.
---

Don’t bring Paul into this. Tony Blair’s old seat and has been Labour except 2019 for Paul… what on earth does having a Tory MP make you think? Reason why you’ve bought a mould house?
No actually, it’s not from Waitrose it’s
From vineyards surrounding Lisboa on Portugal's Atlantic coast, made from a blend of local red grape varieties and aged in French and American oak for 6 months.
A rich wine with layers of flavour of ripe berries, bergamot and vanilla.
A perfect match for hearty meat or vegetable stews.

have you changed your knickers since January?
---
---

Don’t bring Paul into this #justiceforpaul. It’s Tony Blair’s old seat and has been Labour except 2019 for Pau l (thank Brexit for that) what on earth does having a Tory MP make you think? Make you feel classier does it? It is the reason why you’ve bought a mouldy house at the top end of the market…. Lovely for you pet
Actually love I hate Tory’s they knock me sick.

they are greedy, just like you judging by your face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, that's a turn up for the books, Mo's back on the scene!

It got me thinking. Looking at the way Mo expresses themself makes me think it's someone more mature (in years) than Zara and Luke. Also, it feels they're more forthright and a bit aggressive in their feedback.

Luke's mum comes to mind.....

I know there was a poll a while back, but that thread's locked so I can't see who was voted most likely to be Mo.

Anyone have the same feeling or other ideas?

Well, that's a turn up for the books, Mo's back on the scene!

It got me thinking. Looking at the way Mo expresses themself makes me think it's someone more mature (in years) than Zara and Luke. Also, it feels they're more forthright and a bit aggressive in their feedback.

Luke's mum comes to mind.....

I know there was a poll a while back, but that thread's locked so I can't see who was voted most likely to be Mo.

Anyone have the same feeling or other ideas?
From when I outed Mo initially, I still think it's Luke. especially with the childish rants. Well educated or not (shock horror, he is not) he is very immature. Often I find what he writes hard to make any sense.

We see it alot in students these days though both young and some in their twenties. He might not be a student anymore but he clearly isnt any good at writing. That would explain the lack of cookbook. Even the simplest of book-writing is too hard for him..

I keep getting his graduating from university pop up on my yt can't be arsed to watch what's he qualified for ?

Surely Luke would know that our Lola123’s avatar is of Brogan Tate and not an actual photo of Lola? My money has always been on Luke’s mam. Even if it is just a random troll it is hilarious that they go to such lengths to defend him 🫠

• Haha
I think the poll was before my time here, but out of the three I would say Zara. IMO, Luke and his mum don’t have the marbles to come up with some of the funny Mo replies. Ohhh plot twist. Maybe Mo is Mr. C? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Definitely Luke I watched a few of the posts for a while before saying anything on here. Both Mo and Luke were posting in the middle of the night which gave the game away. Surely his mum wouldnt have been.