Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I rent my home however they truly are doing the landlord special with this dive. I've never seen a more unappealing half a million pound home in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_2432.png

I promise I’ll stop ranting soon - but this has pissed me off so much. How many black plastic bags has he filled with the turf he dug up? I don’t for a second believe that he is going to unbag it all when he gets to the tip and use the organic waste recycling option.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2921069

I promise I’ll stop ranting soon - but this has pissed me off so much. How many black plastic bags has he filled with the turf he dug up? I don’t for a second believe that he is going to unbag it all when he gets to the tip and use the organic waste recycling option.
Surprised he hasn’t invested in a brown bin? Or they can’t pay for one 😂

Reactions: 6
That looks tit and it should be illegal to destroy gardens like this! What about any plants and animals - no thats just too much effort for lazy Luke and snobby Zara.

It makes me laugh though as considering how many leaks they have, having less grass to absorb the water pouring over and out the back of the house will only duck it up more.

You cam still get weeds in gravel too. Its more work and will be trampled in the house constantly.

Hope their dog gets diarreaha and shits in the gravel.

Surely the point of the house was for the poor dog to have a garden.
I was thinking about the flooding too. Doubt they will put a proper drainage system.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2921069

He is such a wet wipe if that has given him a sore back. Get used to it. Gardening work never stops. That's if you want to keep it natural and keep the greenery. They obviously can't afford a gardening bin 😂

Reactions: 9
They havent thought that not only will the gravel be walked onto the house, but also onto the lawn.

Zara will need some goggles if shes going to strim the grass as they have now weaponised the garden with cheap shingle ready to hurt the dogs feet, fly up into your face while mowing and be walked into the house.

Also what they are laying underneath the gravel - there's no drainage they are lining underneath with some cheap plastic stuff, so no drainage. I also suspect the ground will sink underneath it - plants tend to bind the soil together! He's not learnt much from Mr Carrington's roof collapse and leak - which was all about keeping too many pots I suspect without saucers on a roof terrace. Water leaking off the plants being watered made his roof collapse and I dont think he's resolved the leak at all, just covered it up. Luke is putting down gravel - no drainage or stability underneath, will likely then put pots on it - ground sinks, shingle waterlogged, He's basically built a water feature next to his already damp and mouldy house!

Also, Luke and Mo the colour of the shingle is tit. It's tasteless.
And to put grass in a bin bag - it's peak stupidity.

I personally think it's an eco crime to dig up grass and to make no flower beds or space for plants. Gravel and a tit fence end to end is a crap view from the house.

I love the way he's devaluing his property just for views! Peak vanity, poor taste and poor financial planning all in one!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not fashion forward is it the trend to have shorter trousers that graze the ankles ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Inspo pic v reality plus a gratuitous shot of shirtless gurning-boy thrown in.

He just said on the new vlog they were going for an ‘Urban Garden’ vibe.

You live in the suburbs Luke
1000010559.png

Can't even recognise it's him in this story. Just looks rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't get over the top soil being dumped into bin bags and got rid of.

At the very least save it for using for pot plants if not for making beds of plants in the garden.

Why does every slog start with him buttering toast or making a cuppa accompanied by jazz music. It’s as if he’s trying to channel his inner Nigella 🤦‍♀️ ‘Smashed 🥑 ’…natch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does every slog start with him buttering toast or making a cuppa accompanied by jazz music. It’s as if he’s trying to channel his inner Nigella 🤦‍♀️ ‘Smashed 🥑 ’…natch 🙄
I hate that making a brew first thing. It's so annoying. He wishes he had the charisma and charm of Nigella.