Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blocked door looks tit
hes destroyed an original feature too so devalued the house.now you have to walk further to the door. He’s just tunnelled the front room in. He would have been better off keeping the doors in the hall and fitting folding doors across the middle of the room if he wanted to do more tit diy. Then the person in the front room can watch tv in peace while he tickles his ivories in the library

why couldnt he just put the sofa in front of the door

Reactions: 13
Come home to someone parked on our drive way again!
found out it was the gardener for the air b and b across the road and he told my husband that according to the owners daughter they own the land that is mine and my next door neighbours drive way somehow I think my landlord who actually does own thr land and has the deeds to prove it might disagree 🙄
So sorry I was so angry I put in on the wrong thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems like he’s ruining that house purely for content. His channel is same thing week in week out now…decreasing the value of the place but not actually dealing with things that matter eg the leaking plastic roof and mould.

Reactions: 10
Seems like he’s ruining that house purely for content. His channel is same thing week in week out now…decreasing the value of the place but not actually dealing with things that matter eg the leaking plastic roof and mould.
Yes, surely if he wanted to piss around with DIY some sealant on the plastic roof would help

Zara was really whiney in the blog. Sorry twats but you bought at top of the market, and soon will be in negative equity without wasting money on all the rubbish DIY too. The damp is the priority and is already causing structural problems which you can see in your kitchen extension, let alone where else that water is soaking into. That should be the priority not mood boards and IKEA hacks

Also why Waitrose waste money sending influencers boxes i will never know. I was in Waitrose today, the Ottolenghi products have their own display, at the front of my store. It was obvious there was new products and the offers. Why they waste money sending it out to influencers i will never know, especially as they have a weekly newspaper, food mag, great website and insta packed full of recipes anyway

All this nonsense reminds me of Lydia Millen - who spends money like water on decorative things, yet has a bathrooms that don't work, toilets that wont flush....It's the emperors new clothes!

Reactions: 14
IMG_2404.png

Not content with just ruining the inside of the house they have now started to destroy the garden. This gravel area is massive - they have sacrificed so much lawn 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That gravel area is pretty much dead space apart from filling it with pots what we're they(I mean he) thinking ?

Reactions: 7
That gravel area is pretty much dead space apart from filling it with pots what we're they(I mean he) thinking ?
Low maintenance? Isn’t that popular not that I’m convinced gravel is low maintenance as it needs weeding and pots watering but seems popular?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2917972
Not content with just ruining the inside of the house they have now started to destroy the garden. This gravel area is massive - they have sacrificed so much lawn 😭
That’s looks bloody awful but at least they’re providing a lovely big litter tray for the local cats to take a 💩 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I get they want a space to have a outdoor table and chairs for outdoor dining etc. But they have no friends, so they don't need a space that big.

• Haha
View attachment 2917972
That looks tit and it should be illegal to destroy gardens like this! What about any plants and animals - no thats just too much effort for lazy Luke and snobby Zara.

It makes me laugh though as considering how many leaks they have, having less grass to absorb the water pouring over and out the back of the house will only duck it up more.

You cam still get weeds in gravel too. Its more work and will be trampled in the house constantly.

Hope their dog gets diarreaha and shits in the gravel.

Surely the point of the house was for the poor dog to have a garden.

Reactions: 10
I get they want a space to have a outdoor table and chairs for outdoor dining etc. But they have no friends, so they don't need a space that big.
They already have a paved area with a table and chairs on it tho - I can’t see why they would want to ruin the space like this. Makes me so sad.

Reactions: 4
They always mention how Zara’s aunty is a gardening expert (as well as an expert on why doors open the way they do) 🤦‍♀️. They should’ve run this daft idea past her first. They used to have a fairly decent garden, but that’s ruined now (a bit like what he’s doing to the inside too).

Reactions: 3
I accepted their hideous tit show from their pointless flat decorations and his constant redoing tit, buying junk and the house would be been no different. Luke has double down on his pretentious pretending and the crappy looking house whilst overlooking important factors and I find it quite a pleasure to watch LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Good Lord. Surely a few feet of composite decking would be a better idea than that giant, stony mess? Gurning-boy is going to be hoovering up tiny pieces of gravel from the kitchen floor every 5 mins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last year "Zara and I are buying a house to give Maggie a back garden".

This week: "Let's cover half of it in Cotswold stone"

Well done you two. You do know dogs don't like walking on gravel (all gravel) don't you? It gets between their pads and digs in the sensitive webbed skin between them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
in honour of his how hard can it be series i say we name a new episode after every piece of tit diy

episode one of how to ruin a Victorian terrace gravel the garden

the rain in London is heavy today I hope the gravel floats! This weather shows you why you need trees grass and plants Where’s his drainage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He doesn't have his Hunter wellies on, so he's not a real gardener. ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha