Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, how sweet. Zara’s face matches Luke’s new running shorts 💕

I shall be watching the coverage and looking out for his gurning face in the crowd this morning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Brace yourselves everyone, the shorts are short! Hope he's smeared a little Vaseline in sensitive areas to prevent chafing...

Good luck to him, he's raising money to help others, there are far too many effluencers who just consume and shill.

Reactions: 5
Brace yourselves everyone, the shorts are short! Hope he's smeared a little Vaseline in sensitive areas to prevent chafing...

Good luck to him, he's raising money to help others, there are far too many effluencers who just consume and shill.
I will remain cynical until he does it despite he knees, bumflaps hurting, cock sore or whatever BS he has.

He is doing the run, sure, but yes he has donated his time which will get hime clout, views and engagement for his channel and gurning around his lolfluencer group. I highly doubt he put in any money himself and the real genuine compliments go to each and every single person who donated to the cause, not the bleeping idiot in front of the camera. I dont give too much credit simply because he is doing it for himself and the virtue and I find that more annoying which plays into his usual fuckwit persona of me me me.

Reactions: 3
Right aside from us marathon watching. That new vlog. They're going shopping and did I hear right in the clip of them in the car, zara says that's where they received the phone call they got the house? I though Luke phoned her from the mouldy flat? Or am I confused. I did have a screaming toddler running around while it was on so I may have missed something.

Reactions: 2
That marathon outfit was on another level 🤣🤣

Shouldn't that pizza oven that was literally 3 inches off the floor designed to be put on a table?

And he's wasted money buying "victorian" vinyl stickers for their front door that's not even sealed properly and needs replacing but apparently replacing it is not a priority 🙄

Reactions: 3
That marathon outfit was on another level 🤣🤣

Shouldn't that pizza oven that was literally 3 inches off the floor designed to be put on a table?

And he's wasted money buying "victorian" vinyl stickers for their front door that's not even sealed properly and needs replacing but apparently replacing it is not a priority 🙄
Haven't seen the outfit but nim guessing it's orange if it matches zara's face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well he did it! Good for him, even tho I can't stand him. I'll never run a marathon 🤣 looks like he done it in over 4 hours.

Reactions: 6
Fair play to him for completing the marathon though it did look like he was in pain doing it
Is this all we are going to hear about now 🤣

• Haha
Had to chuckle when he said "we're only a couple stops from Blackheath". No huns, you are FOUR stops away and another £350K+ from living in Blackheath. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to chuckle when he said "we're only a couple stops from Blackheath". No huns, you are FOUR stops away and another £350K+ from living in Blackheath. 😂
I haven't watched his vlogs in ages, too boring and full of grasping social posturing, but surely he is mistaken and means Bexleyheath, which is genuinely closer to home for him. He's so embarrassing honestly, he's prob 40 minutes on the train from his to Blackheath, plus the mile walk from the station. I think he just wants to believe it so badly that he keeps saying it aloud in the hope other people buy into it and that makes him feel like it must be true.

I must be going soft. I cried when he crossed the finish line.

I soon recovered myself watching him walking home like he’d just been at a Michael Barrymore pool party

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must be going soft. I cried when he crossed the finish line.

I soon recovered myself watching him walking home like he’d just been at a Michael Barrymore pool party
Tbf I was crying at every video that came up on my fyp on tiktok. It's hard to do a marathon. Even if you are a knob. But the crowd seemed so supportive of everyone and some of the stories, the reasons people were running then the physical pain they were going through just to complete it, it's hard not to shead a tear. They all deserve a wee cry and an applause.

This week's vlog is gardening in tiny shorts 🤣
He does mention the marathon once or fifty times
And apparently he's spoken to his neighbours about the green wall and they are going to fix it (yeah right 😂) but he's jet washed it so it's all OK now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9