Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says he doesn’t like to follow trends… then goes on to talk about every possible interior design trend ever and constantly name the very over priced but low quality paint going, after a promo by chance?
Buy a bloody cheap lawn mower he’s spent 4 times as long cutting a lawn with a strimmer, still the condescending comments about Zara’s efforts ‘Zara’s done it but I’m going over it’ how does she put up with his utter pretentiousness day in day out.
I just can’t for the life of me figure out the plan with this house reno🤷‍♀️
And stop with the ‘soft jazz’ coffee shop vibe background music 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s such a fuckwit and has completely misunderstood the unexpected red trend. It’s a splash of red like a chair or a lamp or something not whole bleeping walls. The front room is going to look bloody awful, he just hasn’t got a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s such a fuckwit and has completely misunderstood the unexpected red trend. It’s a splash of red like a chair or a lamp or something not whole bleeping walls. The front room is going to look bloody awful, he just hasn’t got a clue
It’ll look like a brothel 😂 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Painting the woodwork around the doors and the skirting dark red too 😂 he’s going to ruin the house

Reactions: 11
It is going to looking bleeping hideous. The 1920s phone he has lol and that constant jazz music he plays he is a head of immense proportions. So his knee is playing up. Do we think he will complete the marathon?

• Wow
  • Haha
It is going to looking bleeping hideous. The 1920s phone he has lol and that constant jazz music he plays he is a head of immense proportions. So his knee is playing up. Do we think he will complete the marathon?
As soon as he mentioned his knee I wondered if he wasn't going to do the marathon or maybe use it as an excuse to start but not get all the way round still shocked at how little money he has raised

Who knew being an insta hun grifting for a living paid so well!? 🤷‍♀️ When they moved in, didn’t he make out their mortgage payments were similar to their rent? I find that hard to believe unless his ant and oncle gave him a lump sum.
I thought this.. there’s no way their mortgage payment is £1400 a month, that’s what the rent was I believe, especially with rates up as they have been.

Reactions: 7
Shouldn't he be running pretty regularly now since it's coming up soon? I know zilch about running as the last time I ran was for the 89 after skipping school when Janet Miller* lost her shoe in the mud, but it doesn't seem like he trains that much? Wouldn't he be telling us about it all the time if he was training?

Imagine living next door to those two and overhearing them poncing around in the garden filming themselves. :rolleyes:

*Name changed for privacy, but you know who you are. 😂

• Haha
Shouldn't he be running pretty regularly now since it's coming up soon? I know zilch about running as the last time I ran was for the 89 after skipping school when Janet Miller* lost her shoe in the mud, but it doesn't seem like he trains that much? Wouldn't he be telling us about it all the time if he was training?

Imagine living next door to those two and overhearing them poncing around in the garden filming themselves. :rolleyes:

*Name changed for privacy, but you know who you are. 😂
Maybe that’s why the neighbours haven’t sorted the damp patch at the back, slow revenge on these two tosses ruining your time outside

• Haha
Reactions: 4
50,000 subscribers and he only got 300 donators for his charity marathon run 🤔
Not to be a witch but alot of people are struggling with living costs, not everyone has the money to donate to charity like we did even a few years ago. And tbh he's not even sat down and made a video talking in depth about the charity he's running for and why and what the charity will do with that money. I don't think blabbing at your kitchen window about running a marathon for 2 seconds then the rest of your vlogs being a pretentious little brat is even worth his subscribers donating to. He's got very little likability for people to even give a pound. I personally couldn't care less if he ran for charity or not because it all feels fraudulent and insincere to the point of nausea.

I watched his video this week, he cooked meals, talked about paint (again) and tidied the front ‘garden’. Is that all he does? How does he spend the rest of his time? He must be earning money elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
Despite being a lot more successful than Luke, Mr C comes across as much more likeable/ relatable/ less pretentious than bestie Luke. He’s happy to ‘slum’ it using B&Q paint, whilst Luke is continually on a desperate attempt at grifting Farrow & Ball or Lick paint.

I watched his video this week, he cooked meals, talked about paint (again) and tidied the front ‘garden’. Is that all he does? How does he spend the rest of his time? He must be earning money elsewhere.
Only fans? Must be a niche for someone with his gurning looks?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chef luke "we are using brown Button mushrooms"
they are chestnut mushrooms You moron 🙄
---
All his recipes looked shite so he has gone back to being a veggie now then 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chef luke "we are using brown Button mushrooms"
they are chestnut mushrooms You moron 🙄
---
All his recipes looked shite so he has gone back to being a veggie now then 😴
Where’s this cook book he said he was writing and getting all giddy about possibly being published ? Thats gone very quiet.

Reactions: 7
Where’s this cook book he said he was writing and getting all giddy about possibly being published ? Thats gone very quiet.
He's far too busy renovating his second hand ikea bookshelves in his half a million pound home to become an author atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10