Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should vlog around his neighbourhood. That would be absolutely hilarious and it would expose him for the phoney that he is

That would be a great idea showing us different areas of London instead of all the trendy places. Street cred.

Am so sick of the basic and copied recipes he churns out. And as for the face he pulls everytime he puts something in his mouth!

He is boring and has nothing interesting to say. Dog can't save him, orange girl can't save him. He wants a new house so he can use it as content to renovate and style it. Only matter of time his channel dies a death. What then? Go and get a proper job!!!

Reactions: 3
He is boring and has nothing interesting to say. Dog can't save him, orange girl can't save him. He wants a new house so he can use it as content to renovate and style it. Only matter of time his channel dies a death. What then? Go and get a proper job!!!
You have said everything I have thought about "my content is tit Luke" He is finding it harder and harder to film new and different things. He just keeps on going around in circles and he does the same old crap every week. I agree with you that he will probably soon have to consider getting a proper job because as you said it will only be a matter of time when his channel will die a death!!!!!

The thing is though, he has so much on his doorstep that he could be using for content but he is either stuck in a rut or very lazy. He has no commitments, he has a car, he could travel anywhere he wants any time he wants to make content.

I wish he would stop saying he is vegetarian he is not as he eats fish also he buys leather and suede.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched him ina while but he’s on TikTok taking about looking for a new place to rent. I taught he was saving to buy.

Reactions: 1
You have said everything I have thought about "my content is tit Luke" He is finding it harder and harder to film new and different things. He just keeps on going around in circles and he does the same old crap every week. I agree with you that he will probably soon have to consider getting a proper job because as you said it will only be a matter of time when his channel will die a death!!!!!
He seems to be having an identity crisis. Not that easy to film a ‘day in the life’ when you dislike your life! If he did youtube 5-6 years ago he would have done well but now everyone likes to watch authentic people that have something useful to say or show. Finding a different job will be so tough for him but it might actually save him from his miserable state.

‘Shop at Waitrose’…where looking at the prices, the essentials range is still way more expensive than Aldi or Lidl…the salad bag and pasta were twice the price! 🤦‍♀️
Thanks for your food budgeting tips Luke, but I’ll pass….

‘Shop at Waitrose’…where looking at the prices, the essentials range is still way more expensive than Aldi or Lidl…the salad bag and pasta were twice the price! 🤦‍♀️
Thanks for your food budgeting tips Luke, but I’ll pass….
He lives on another planet. This pathetic young man hasn't got a clue about real life he is beyond a joke. Everything he does is so pretentious, he so licks Waitrose's arse and sky and everyone else who are stupid enough to sponsor him. I would be embarrassed to have him sponsor my products. He really is missing out on really doing something positive with his cooking he could actually have a channel that DOES actually show good low priced recipes that are nutritious and flavoursome by buying good value ingredients from affordable stores that a lot of people who are not on his budget would be able to buy and enjoy making.

Reactions: 5
I think it is sad so many young people cannot afford a house. The prices are scandalous! Rent is dead money.

Reactions: 1
I think it is sad so many young people cannot afford a house. The prices are scandalous! Rent is dead money.
Whilst sad, you've got to be realistic. Their house buying goals now appear to be ill thought out pie in the sky. He could afford housing if he wasn't such an inverted snob.

That waitrose video, I don't get who it's aimed at? People who can't really afford waitrose prices but want the status of walking out with a waitrose bag? It's an oxymoron if you ask me. Forgive me but that shop just give me snob vibes.

Oh my how many times do we have to see Luke with Maggie thanking everything from a walk in the park to cuddles on the sofa and Unicorn rainbows and how thankful his life is. Just a few weeks ago all we heard was moaning about not being able to buy his own house and coming across as a spoilt brat that was not getting his own way. But now all he harps on about is how fortunate he is and how blessed his life has become in a just few weeks, oh how the change but then its all for YouTube/instagram. keep viewers hanging on and use his same old vomit that he keeps on spewing. Well Luke you have autumn on the way so let's see how many candles and pumpkins you and Zara get to buy. You should just reuse your older videos as they are going to be exactly the same. No new content No new news and no new anything as your channel is done!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.