Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke seems to get a giddy as a school girl with a crush, when he’s around Mr C.
It’s because Mr C has connections and Luke thinks he might get a break in the through him. The “I love cleaning” persona only started when Mr C got that cleaning job with Stacey Solomon…

Reactions: 3
It’s because Mr C has connections and Luke thinks he might get a break in the through him. The “I love cleaning” persona only started when Mr C got that cleaning job with Stacey Solomon…
See I never ever saw Mr C as a “cleaning expert”. In my mind he was some sort of TV director. I always thought “Blue Peter” presenter material.

Reactions: 6
See I never ever saw Mr C as a “cleaning expert”. In my mind he was some sort of TV director. I always thought “Blue Peter” presenter material.
Thing is Mr Carrington is successful & Lukey-boy isn't. He's a hanger on. I found today's video super cringe & felt Ewan looked really uncomfortable sitting in his car when he opened his "belated " birthday presents. Surely if they were genuine friends Mr C would have made sure he sent his gifts over in time for his birthday......

Zara was OTT for his birthday. Smug prick he is! A 3 day holiday, gin, cake for breakfast, meals and more drinking. What recession? What house deposit? They are a weird pair. You would swear they are more than friends.
So after that birthday we now definitely know that he has no other friends other than Zara. Previously, his birthdays were just with her because of lockdown but to spend his 25th on his own says a lot… maybe that’s why Zara got OTT, cause she feels sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
Someone took a actual 💩 on his doorstep! Does anyone know what part of London this is? Is it a shitehole usually? He's trying to be happy with his lot in life. Big sigh.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone took a actual 💩 on his doorstep! Does anyone know what part of London this is? Is it a shitehole usually? He's trying to be happy with his lot in life. Big sigh.
I think (could be wrong) someone on this thread mentioned Bermondsey?

As Zara is in the property game, couldn’t she scope out a new place for them to move to in London (where pple don’t peppledash 💩 your front door) 🤷‍♀️ Until the move to Bath / The Cotswolds…

• Haha
I think he’s in Streatham.
Streatham is not a nice area. It’s a bit dodgy, ugly, very industrial without a lot of greenery. Probably that’s why their flat costs £1500-1600 for a two-bed, which a bargain in London nowadays. They have no tube station close to them so they need to always get the bus (or drive) to a tube station. Basically going to central London from there is a struggle. He is lucky he doesn’t need to commute every day to work from there. Zara is a hero who does it and used to also go to Canary Wharf every day from there! I’m sure they’ve done their research and realised they can’t find a similar flat with the same money in another area. They should just downsize and move somewhere else. Realistically, they will be in rent for at least another 3-5 years if they stay in London.

Reactions: 4
According to Luke, they're close to Chelsea. He's very posh-adjacent

There's also no Waitrose in Streatham. It's that dodgy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was he sponsored by that podcast? Seems all that story was a lead up to it? But someone taking a dump 💩💩on their front door? Just nasty! But hard to believe it, maybe he is reaching out for a property company to offer another property or trying to get out of their lease. Nothing surprises me!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Was he sponsored by that podcast? Seems all that story was a lead up to it? But someone taking a dump 💩💩on their front door? Just nasty! But hard to believe it, maybe he is reaching out for a property company to offer another property or trying to get out of their lease. Nothing surprises me!!!
He definitely was sponsored by that podcast. He only gives out tit like that when it benefits himself. He talks a load of crap I just don't understand how his followers fall for it. Oh and where are his dinners for £1 that's all gone out of the window done it once and now forgotten. Everything he seems to put out is so vomit inducing its all me me me. Another comment I agree with that was said on here is that Zara has to commute to work everyday and even in this very hot weather, while he farts about at home/Waitrose etc.... You can see why the drip that never dropped has no friends except the other boring one Mr Carrington who now is producing his very own vomit inducing stories/vlogs of his 2 cats with the most stupid names you would think a 3 year old child had chosen them!! Also I don't believe that someone actually crouched down and did a number 2 outside his main entrance he made it up as he does with most things.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He definitely was sponsored by that podcast. He only gives out tit like that when it benefits himself. He talks a load of crap I just don't understand how his followers fall for it. Oh and where are his dinners for £1 that's all gone out of the window done it once and now forgotten. Everything he seems to put out is so vomit inducing its all me me me. Another comment I agree with that was said on here is that Zara has to commute to work everyday and even in this very hot weather, while he farts about at home/Waitrose etc.... You can see why the drip that never dropped has no friends except the other boring one Mr Carrington who now is producing his very own vomit inducing stories/vlogs of his 2 cats with the most stupid names you would think a 3 year old child had chosen them!! Also I don't believe that someone actually crouched down and did a number 2 outside his main entrance he made it up as he does with most things.
I def think he was sponsored. Not authentic at all. I do sympathise if he is having problems with anti-social behaviour tho.

Nah, Steven Bartlett makes over £1.2 mil each year on his podcast. He doesn’t need little Luke to promote it. I think more realistically that Luke has nothing interesting to talk about and had listened to a podcast and thought he could use it for “content”.

Maybe Luke enjoyed something and wanted to pass out the good word in the hope others would enjoy too. Thankfully his viewership is international and not just dumb t**ts on tattle.

Also I would add that pooping on doorsteps is more common than you think. Why would anyone make it up? 🤨

Maybe Luke enjoyed something and wanted to pass out the good word in the hope others would enjoy too. Thankfully his viewership is international and not just dumb t**ts on tattle.

Also I would add that pooping on doorsteps is more common than you think. Why would anyone make it up? 🤨
Oh so MotheHo is now calling us dumb twats as he/she/Luke knows we are speaking the truth. Also his international old granny fan base who lap up everything he says and who basically pay his rent etc.. are the ones who really matter and are so blind to his false content that they just drool over everything he says. Sad plonker!! Oh and I see we have now got coming another budget food cooking video so apt as I mentioned it the other day so we know that he does look on here.

Reactions: 2
He should vlog around his neighbourhood. That would be absolutely hilarious and it would expose him for the phoney that he is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.