Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke pretends to be a massive fan of Wimbledon, but in the video demonstrates that he has never heard of Tim Henman / ‘Henman Hill’ or ‘Murray Mound’…surely that’s basic common knowledge…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Luke pretends to be a massive fan of Wimbledon, but in the video demonstrates that he has never heard of Tim Henman / ‘Henman Hill’ or ‘Murray Mound’…surely that’s basic common knowledge…..
Its the same with most things he says he has not got a clue. You would think before he opens his mouth he would research what he was putting out there. So we don't really have to say anything as he just does it all himself and shows how clueless/thick he is. Poor Luck trying to be something that he is not which is Bright!!

Reactions: 6
Sweating like a sausage on a barbecue all trussed up like a demented penguin in the Madives. Was he being sponsered by Sipsmith? Could tell with the 100 times he said their name, or them appearing in the vlog. He must have the taste on sh*t constantly on his tongue 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sweating like a sausage on a barbecue all trussed up like a demented penguin in the Madives. Was he being sponsered by Sipsmith? Could tell with the 100 times he said their name, or them appearing in the vlog. He must have the taste on sh*t constantly on his tongue 🙄
Like you say, trussed up like a Christmas Turkey, sweating his arse off, trying to fit in with the middle classes, whilst Mr C was casually dressed in a jacket and t shirt. Luke is desperately trying to portray something he clearly isn’t, a moneyed posh boy. I wonder if he regrets the tats that don’t quite fit into the persona he’s trying to put out.

Reactions: 7
Like you say, trussed up like a Christmas Turkey, sweating his arse off, trying to fit in with the middle classes, whilst Mr C was casually dressed in a jacket and t shirt. Luke is desperately trying to portray something he clearly isn’t, a moneyed posh boy. I wonder if he regrets the tats that don’t quite fit into the persona he’s trying to put out.
literally turned up looking like George Michael cosplaying as an umpire. What a plonker.

• Haha
Mr C looked smart casual but Luke turned up like a formal wedding guest. Zara seemed less 🍊😁. Usually Luke and Mr C coordinate style but it looked like they hadn't spoken this time. Why was he so hyper? If he was actually keen on Wimbledon he could've gone any year but no - he's only ecstatic for pay.

Reactions: 2
He's changing the tone of his voice again. What a total phoney!

New paint job in the living room is fug

Overdressed at Wimbledon..I bet he was dying from the heat. He looks absolutely ridiculous. Thats what happens when you're a total poser Luke!

Zara was OTT for his birthday. Smug prick he is! A 3 day holiday, gin, cake for breakfast, meals and more drinking. What recession? What house deposit? They are a weird pair. You would swear they are more than friends.

Reactions: 4
He's mentioning that his fish supper cost £7.20? That's an absolute bargain. In my area, they've shot up. That's not even the price of a single.

He's mentioning that his fish supper cost £7.20? That's an absolute bargain. In my area, they've shot up. That's not even the price of a single.
I paid £8 up north yesterday when I gave in to feeling tit from hayfever and went and got some for my lunch at work. And it wasn't even good fish and chips, was so disappointing.

• Sad
So after todays vlog are we now going to be subjected to ‘we’re moving to the Costwolds, not Bath’ content? And why the tears all the time he goes somewhere/ does something new? I went to Screwfix for the first time today…didn’t cry about it tho.

• Haha
So after todays vlog are we now going to be subjected to ‘we’re moving to the Costwolds, not Bath’ content? And why the tears all the time he goes somewhere/ does something new? I went to Screwfix for the first time today…didn’t cry about it tho.
a trip to screwfix would have made for a more interesting video though…he really is dull.

• Haha
I must admit I enjoyed the Vlog. They both seemed more real even though Luke was getting emotional about the stars but I think the drinks played a part which is understandable. Zara was much more likeable as she seemed more relaxed and also very less orange which really suits her. I hope she continues to be more like this. Back in London though It will be a different matter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.