Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Luke should just cut his losses and move out of London with / without Zara, as that seems to be the root of his unhappiness šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Anyone watched the ā€˜being honest with myselfā€™ video? What makes him cry? Havenā€™t got time to watch

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched the ā€˜being honest with myselfā€™ video? What makes him cry? Havenā€™t got time to watch
I watched it and Iā€™m still not sure. He feels sad and out of control because he canā€™t buy a house. I think his mood is very low and he would benefit from speaking to his GP, but hey ho - Fern Cottonā€™s new app seems to be the basket he is putting his eggs into.

Reactions: 2
I watched it and Iā€™m still not sure. He feels sad and out of control because he canā€™t buy a house. I think his mood is very low and he would benefit from speaking to his GP, but hey ho - Fern Cottonā€™s new app seems to be the basket he is putting his eggs into.
He probably could be a house. But not in London šŸ™„ and stopped buying all his tat !

I can't help wondering if Luke's depression could be linked to him suppressing his true sexuality ? He pings my gaydar so hard ! There's no need to stay in the closet in this day and age, just be who you are and celebrate it !

Reactions: 11
I can't help wondering if Luke's depression could be linked to him suppressing his true sexuality ? He pings my gaydar so hard ! There's no need to stay in the closet in this day and age, just be who you are and celebrate it !
Or the massive stick up his arse making him pretend he is some middle class posh boy rather than whatever true self he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What Luke says is all put on he wants to come across as all mental health as its a thing at the moment and he is fooling people by his crap he is ok he is living a good life he don't have to go out to work he has a life so easy and he is full of bull tit, I don't understand how people except this crap and put up with his fake crying and fake me me me. He will do anything for content as when his woeful vlogs come out he then posts really up beat smiley vlogs that shows how false he is don't be fooled he just jumps on the resent bandwagon to seem relevant

Or the massive stick up his arse making him pretend he is some middle class posh boy rather than whatever true self he is.
haha heā€™s suppressing his true working class self. Iā€™m all for people trying to better themselves, but the Barbour gilet wearing, Waitrose shopping wankery is unbearable.

Reactions: 8
haha heā€™s suppressing his true working class self. Iā€™m all for people trying to better themselves, but the Barbour gilet wearing, Waitrose shopping wankery is unbearable.
All the tattoos (not that tattoos are working class, have no issue with them or anything) don't fit in with his middle class vibes he's aiming for. Hyacinth Bucket would never approve of tattoos, certainly not exposed tattoos.

Pple on here think MotherHo is either Zara/ Luke.
MotherHoā€¦who needs to be ā€˜in a closetā€™ at all!? Itā€™s 2022 not 1922! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Another click bait title. 10 minutes of him saying thanks for leaving comments on his previous video #qualitycontent

Ha! Ha! come out of the closet he don't have to everyone knows he is gay. I agree with James 30 about his click bait title it was just him going on about himself which he loves to do and to suck up to his followers just in case they come across tattle and read what we are saying about him. I would have sympathy for him if he was being genuine but you can clearly see that he is not. That is just my opinion. I know people who are struggling with things that are going on in their lives and I can feel their pain in dealing with it but with this pompous twit with his conceited and arrogant way it don't ring true.

Well you birches finally won and heā€™s come out of the closet
Dick Head or thick head cause you cant even spell!!

Ha! Ha! come out of the closet he don't have to everyone knows he is gay. I agree with James 30 about his click bait title it was just him going on about himself which he loves to do and to suck up to his followers just in case they come across tattle and read what we are saying about him. I would have sympathy for him if he was being genuine but you can clearly see that he is not. That is just my opinion. I know people who are struggling with things that are going on in their lives and I can feel their pain in dealing with it but with this pompous twit with his conceited and arrogant way it don't ring true.

Dick Head or thick head cause you cant even spell!!
I feel for the folk in the comments of his video. There are people who have been through all manner of things, and they are cheering Luke on. I hope to goodness he is not taking these people for a ride emotionally. He may have found out the first sobbing video did well for engagement and views compared with painting the lounge for the hundredth time and be going with it. I hate saying this as in one way hope he is genuine, but I just don't know what is an act and what is real with him.

I feel for the folk in the comments of his video. There are people who have been through all manner of things, and they are cheering Luke on. I hope to goodness he is not taking these people for a ride emotionally. He may have found out the first sobbing video did well for engagement and views compared with painting the lounge for the hundredth time and be going with it. I hate saying this as in one way hope he is genuine, but I just don't know what is an act and what is real with him.
Well said it is all for views. Vloggers see what gets them views and go with it as its all money for them. It's his living and he needs to earn it so he see's what people like and he caters for them, that's it. Always remember its his income and he needs it every month.

At this point he needs to take a break. He's been moaning for months. We are all struggling babes, if the biggest thing bothering me was not being able to buy a home in London to make myself feel like more of a snob, i'd be loving life. Seriously.

It's so sickening watching these videos.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.