Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His insta story is so out of touch. People can feel how they do about the queen that's your own personal opinion, it's very controversial at the moment HOWEVER discussing the death of yet another unarmed black man then posting your holiday pictures and link to your stupid video is literally tone deaf. Read the room luke. It's not the time. It's so performative. Insincere. I really dislike him

Reactions: 3
Now we have a community post on YouTube. Taking a picture of himself laying flowers for the queen. It's so fake to me. Hate folk using death as content.

Reactions: 8
Those holiday poses on Insta 🤢…reminiscent of my mothers old Grattan catalogues…gazing into the distance, touching his hair, trying to look ‘smouldering and moody’. Gives me the right ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those holiday poses on Insta 🤢…reminiscent of my mothers old Grattan catalogues…gazing into the distance, touching his hair, trying to look ‘smouldering and moody’. Gives me the right ick.
Your just jealous! Get back to the sunburnt arms

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now we have a community post on YouTube. Taking a picture of himself laying flowers for the queen. It's so fake to me. Hate folk using death as content.
Unpopular opinion but I really loathe the flowers people are laying for the queen … so much plastic and waste that’s all going to end in landfill ! There are other ways to pay your respects !

Reactions: 6
Watched their pumpkin picking video from last year…Zara is SUCH a chav. Cracks me up that she thinks she is too posh to push a wheelbarrow. She is an absolute pumpkin 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If anyone wants a laugh look at his tagged pictures, all the big creators at the blogosphere awards and him bobbing along in the background with a big cheesey grin and shiny face 🙈

Christ! 🤦‍♀️ More re decorating to provide content for a paid ad. How many layers of paint has that flat had in the couple of years they’ve lived there!? They must have a very tolerant landlord.

Reactions: 4
Christ! 🤦‍♀️ More re decorating to provide content for a paid ad. How many layers of paint has that flat had in the couple of years they’ve lived there!? They must have a very tolerant landlord.
I think he’s said in previous videos he always asks the landlord and he doesn’t seem to mind!

The blogger awards outfit had serious Miami Vice vibes 😎

How many cushion covers/lampshades does he buy over the course of a year? I know people like to swap them out every so often but he goes through them like there's no tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.