Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Agree with you wholeheartedly. I am a palliative care nurse and see this everyday. It’s heartbreaking for the families, I’ve never once heard a family member say ‘oh but at least we’ve had a long goodbye’. Everyone involved just wants the suffering to end.

As always Anna didn’t call her out on it. Imo made a comment saying she doesn’t think it’s a ‘better’ way to die, but that was all. They really do enable her at times 🤬
You are an angel for what you do! I bet your heart is heavy from all that you witness day in day out, but I hope you know the difference you make to the families and to those dying from this god awful disease ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I don’t find her unrelatable. she makes her own choices in life, and as she married into wealth, she has more choices & options than the average person. She’s not extraordinary.

She’s just not a very nice person.
Married into wealth … also married for wealth 🤪
---
For someone that is so unbothered she sure as shit is acting like she’s bothered 😂

For anyone who listened, what did Anna say about the breastfeeding part? Judging by the comments on the parenting hell post that’s what people were most upset about. Did Anna have a backbone for once or did she do her usual routine.
The private education was clearly lost on her given she can’t get the grammar on ‘whose’ right. Jesus.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Anna posting Luisa and Mumma Hilda clutching their vapes in her most recent post about palladium 😂😂😂
I haven’t listened to the pod for a bit so not sure what one I’m on, but she was going on and on about it being a good thing banning vapes etc and then said how she uses one before she goes on stage because it makes her high 😂😂 WTF. Did she even smoke before? I think she’s just one of those that started vaping because it was “cool”

Kjbsjb

What did she say. I’m absolutely not listening to the podcast 😆
She was saying how if her daughter came home pregnant she was make her get an abortion and other things along them lines but it’s her delivery that’s so off !

• Wow

fifi90

Yes I agree. I dislike most things about her but she does seem like an incredibly generous person. Who cares if it’s not a milestone birthday. She has the money to do what she wants and sharing with friends and family is a very nice thing to do.

EAD

VIP Member
She definitely doesn't spend as much time with her kids as a lot of parents do. Off on another jolly this weekend and only back from Morocco or somewhere.

Reactions: 6

YouDoYouHun

Did anyone hear how she said Era’s 😂😂 when she referred to Taylor Swifts tour. That is not an educated person.

• Haha
Just posted on her horse page....she's lost more weight by the looks of it.... her thighs are the size of the average arm 😒
---
And she's just posted a picture of her snacks insinuating she was getting fat.

She's a walking talking ED....
Those new saddles are horrific, imagine having all that money and deciding to have glitter and plastic looking rhinestones all over your saddles, it’s vile and tacky

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I wonder if we’re going to see Boris Johnson bombing in her swimming pool in the background of a photo at one of her parties this summer 😂😂

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
She looks so awhol. Her face is so gaunt. You can really tell when someone is naturally slim and someone who tries hard for it. It just doesn’t suit her.

You can absolutely tell by just looking at her that she’s not a well woman. Sorry but it’s the type of look that when I see someone on the street I think oh god, that person is anorexic.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I was thinking earlier her outgoings (house, staff, holidays, schools, parties) must be up to a million a year?
I did laugh at ex nanny Jess being invited… to look after the kids at centre parcs for the weekend.