Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most recent tirade is giving narc mum 🚩 tbh so not sure it’s even worth dissecting, the consequence of her acting out will be daughters who don’t feel psychologically safe around her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also baby wearing is such a fantastic experience and is *easier* in the early days (especially when they don’t weigh as much! Ngl at nearly 4 it’s hard work) because it means you’re far more mobile and can even leave the house without driving a tank of a buggy about with you! Any expectant or new mums pls don’t be put off by her vitriol, baby wearing is one of my fondest memories of the chaos of babyhood ❤
Completely agree with this. Did anyone catch the episode where she said if her daughters ever came home pregnant it’d be abortion or kicked out? She said her mum had always said the same to her so… generational trauma… her daughters will end up feeling unsafe & hiding so much from her because of her narcissism, that she dresses up as being “outspoken”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Completely agree with this. Did anyone catch the episode where she said if her daughters ever came home pregnant it’d be abortion or kicked out? She said her mum had always said the same to her so… generational trauma… her daughters will end up feeling unsafe & hiding so much from her because of her narcissism, that she dresses up as being “outspoken”
She has said previously she had an abortion at 16 so I guess her mum must have told her to. That’s sad.

Of all the people to show off as being your friend, Carrie Johnson? Are you mad Luisa 😂

Also my favourite ever humbling moment for Luisa that I think about occasionally was that time she started talking to some teenage boys and filming it and they started calling her a pedalo and she just acted to the camera like they had said a really funny joke and ignored it 😂😂😂 she’s obviously not as young as she thinks she is and to young boys she’s old

Reactions: 4
loool idk why I’m being asked this question but answering in case you legit want to chat about it? Luisa having Carrie’s address is hardly something beyond the realms of possibility, it’s also totally independent variable to her posting a nanny job spec from the same county.

People are rly doing mental gymnastics here but the most worrying thing is people believe an ex PM is hiring a nanny for £40k off Insta, Jesus Christ 😂😂 we’ve had two MPs murdered in the last decade and are in a period of unprecedented & worsening global instability but yes I’m sure they’re happy for anyone to have full access to their children and home lol.

Whoever it is you would assume they would get watertight references, screening, online checks, enhanced DBS as a minimum, just because that's not mentioned in the ad doesn't mean statutory checks won't be carried out.

Reactions: 1
I thought that! Clearly trying to suck up to Carrie. Embarrassed for her
Def is for Carrie Johnson. Look at her story. Luisa is SUCH a Fukin brown nose with that huge honker of hers.

Reactions: 2
It seems to have become a trend to sit/lean back esp during sitting trot to make the trot look bigger than it is, usually accompanied with a ridiculous bobbing head

Reactions: 3
My childhood riding instructor would have been screaming “BANANA BACK!” At me if she’d seen me sitting like that. 😂
Same here! My daughter’s instructor used to shout this also - when she was 4!! Honestly my 9 year old rides better than her.
Just because you have all the money and can’t stop buying horses doesn’t magically make you good at it 😂😂 not surprised she had a broken back riding like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could she be more obsessed with carrie johnson??? Its a bit bleeping weird

Reactions: 14
It suits both parties very well. Some social climbing for Luisa and another multi-millionaire for the Johnsons to add to their circle in the hope of getting some free holidays.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell…she’s become the duckling dealer to the rich and famous 😂🐣 Carrie and Borris on Friday night, Stacey Solomon on Saturday….who will be next??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone see Anna’s story with Luisa driving.
My GOD she looks like a boney parrot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7