Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah… like the kids are awake for that time anyway (+ the rest!), I often wince when I read comments like that as the burden of managing children’s schedules/making professional and personal concessions/lbr the shame p much always sits with the mum… like no one’s kid is gonna expire of exhaustion for spending the day at a school/nursery lol.
I’m not shaming anyone. I know the struggle of juggling childcare. I am talking about a multi millionaire whose nannies sometimes outnumber children. Her kids aren’t at school until late down to need (like it is for most people). I was simply saying it’s a long day for a little one.

Reactions: 11
Are we really supposed to believe she's never owned or used an electric toothbrush?

Reactions: 1
Does she still have the rent-a-friend Nannies around? She blocked me so haven’t been able to watch her stories for a while.

Why does she have so many nannies? Her youngest is 7 isn't she?

To be fair, if I was rich I'd have a nanny. And a chef!

Reactions: 2
Did they ever mention how Luisa came across on that Katherine Ryan show? I remember them discussing that it was airing that night and that they would discuss on the next pod but as far as I’m aware they haven’t discussed it since? I know again that she was being “controversial” regarding breast feeding and Katherine had a lot to say about Luisa house and lifestyle and I wonder if that’s why they haven’t discussed it because she didn’t come across great? Just seemed weird to me. Or they have disccused and I look like a twit now :)

Did they ever mention how Luisa came across on that Katherine Ryan show? I remember them discussing that it was airing that night and that they would discuss on the next pod but as far as I’m aware they haven’t discussed it since? I know again that she was being “controversial” regarding breast feeding and Katherine had a lot to say about Luisa house and lifestyle and I wonder if that’s why they haven’t discussed it because she didn’t come across great? Just seemed weird to me. Or they have disccused and I look like a twit now :)
She was barely on it so probably not a lot to discuss. Blink and you probably missed her

Reactions: 3
She always goes on about how she didn't come from money and grew up on a council street but yet went to private school and had a horse, doesn't add up.

I hate the advice on the pod she gives for women who need to leave their husbands for financial reasons. She comes out with examples like you have to downsize and get used to living a life with less luxuries like I did. When she downsized and gave up things to leave her first husband she lived in a 3 bedroom semi which she owned with just her and her daughter and had a nanny. I'm sure every woman who are desperate to get out of their miserable marriage but can't because of financial reasons would jump at the chance to leave and live in their own owned 3 bed semi with childcare but reality is emergency council accommodation probably a bnb with no kitchen, them and their multiple children sharing one bedroom and one bathroom 24/7 no where near the kids school etc and no one to help with childcare. I doubt luisa would have left her first husband if this was her option .

And the comments about people shouldn't babywear . That's all fine if you never have to deal with your own children but when you have school runs , cleaning, washing, cooking, caring for your other children etc to do all on your own wearing a baby in a wrap is basically the only option when you don't have the help she does

Reactions: 16
I wonder if we’re going to see Boris Johnson bombing in her swimming pool in the background of a photo at one of her parties this summer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the problem with babywearing? If your baby refuses to go in a buggy you don't have many other options 🤣 I mean it's inoffensive, someone is just carrying a baby. I'm not sure how you could have any strong opinions about it one way or the other!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she advertising for Boris’ nanny?
high profile, three kids (with Carrie) and Oxfordshire
IMG_9638.png

• Wow
I still can’t understand the need for 15 staff in your house 🤣
I wouldn’t exactly call it a house, more like an estate!! 😂

Spanning a little over 41 acres, the estate consists of a 22,000-square-foot main house with seven bedrooms and six bathrooms, excluding the two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment for staff or guests on the first level.
Originally built to shelter carriages and horses, a coach house has six bedrooms, one family and two en-suite bathrooms. A two-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage and a one-bedroom lake abode also dot the land.
With a total built area of nearly 30,000 square feet, the property comes with a main three-car garage and a separate double garage at the back of the coach house.
The ground level of Barrington Hall opens to a stone terrace that blends into the manicured fields of mature trees and hedges.
Accented by a lake, the grounds also feature an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and several equestrian amenities, including a six-box stable, paddocks and a ménage.
The leisure quarters inside the home include an indoor pool, steam room and Jacuzzi.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she advertising for Boris’ nanny?
high profile, three kids (with Carrie) and Oxfordshire View attachment 2907294
This is a fairly low salary for this role & especially for 3 kids 😳

I know she loves going on about having money but so much about their set up feels really stingy. Is he mean with money with the kids? Their playroom was awful & she deleted the post after reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wondered if the nanny post is for Sam faiers! She’s pally with her and has 3 young kids. I wouldn’t call her high profile mind 😂. Also agree with the salary being very poor given the amount of hours per week and basically being at their beck and call! Piss take!

Reactions: 15