Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s kinda sad that Imo has effectively got her bosses so heavily involved in her wedding. Does she not have real friends or family she would want as main parts? I guess everyone saying she sounds sick of their tit on the podcast was wrong 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They weren't invited to her hen I don't think. I wonder if imo just got them involved because Luisa kept going on about it

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure how much choice Imo had. It was almost forced on her from the minute she announced her engagement. Also…I assumed Nay was a newish relationship but listening to a recent pod it seems she is the one that Imogen was totally heartbroken over and then they got back together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure how much choice Imo had. It was almost forced on her from the minute she announced her engagement. Also…I assumed Nay was a newish relationship but listening to a recent pod it seems she is the one that Imogen was totally heartbroken over and then they got back together.
I want to see what the brides wore!!

Gosh what a vacuous lifestyle. Can't decide if I would love it if the most stressful part of my day was making my table plan out of hanging plates, or hate it.

I feel like she’s been going on about this bloody bridgerton party for forever 😴

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s been going on about this bloody bridgerton party for forever 😴
It’s so extravagant, it’s not even a “big” birthday, I’ve literally never heard of anyone having a party for their 37th birthday 🤣

It’s so extravagant, it’s not even a “big” birthday, I’ve literally never heard of anyone having a party for their 37th birthday 🤣
I didn’t even realise it was for her birthday! I don’t know what I thought it was in aid of but that somehow makes it so much worse 😆

Reactions: 1

I was wondering what the purpose of this grand party was, she must be bored, and he must of had another good year in the energy business 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Naomi looks fab, not keen on imo’s dress. Super frumpy and not at all flattering. Such an odd choice….

Reactions: 8
Naomi looks fab, not keen on imo’s dress. Super frumpy and not at all flattering. Such an odd choice….
I suppose the problem with imo’s figure is she holds her weight round her middle so it’s hard to find something that would suit her and she wouldn’t want anything super restrictive due to the heat.
I was surprised when she said she wanted to wear a dress actually I always imagined she would like something abit more quirky

Last edited: