Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imos dress was an odd choice for her bodyshape, she's looked lovely in some of the dresses at the luanna shows and they have really suited her body. I just think the wedding dress style makes her look bigger than she actually is

Reactions: 4
Imos dress doesn’t flatter her at all. It looks like she’s just bought it last minute too not like something you’ve had ages and had altered? Could she be pregnant and had to change the dress last min?

Reactions: 2
Anna looks like she’s pregnant and in all the recent pics she’s not drinking alcohol and looking like she’s trying to hide her middle

Reactions: 3
Anna isn’t pregnant, she just carries weight, especially around the middle. She described herself on the pod not long ago as being ‘petite’. She’s not. She’s stocky.

Reactions: 5
Ok…I’m gonna be nice…Luisa does look amazing! Costume, wig and makeup are all 👌🏼 Mad that this is just for a random birthday though. The cost must be steep - probably more than some spend on a wedding. I was trying to think how much she’s spent on faux flowers alone. It must be good to have a friend married to a multi multi millionaire to experience no expense spared events like this.

Yes I agree. I dislike most things about her but she does seem like an incredibly generous person. Who cares if it’s not a milestone birthday. She has the money to do what she wants and sharing with friends and family is a very nice thing to do.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking earlier her outgoings (house, staff, holidays, schools, parties) must be up to a million a year?
I did laugh at ex nanny Jess being invited… to look after the kids at centre parcs for the weekend.

Reactions: 6
Anna isn’t pregnant, she just carries weight, especially around the middle. She described herself on the pod not long ago as being ‘petite’. She’s not. She’s stocky.
I remember once she said “lu and I are just naturally tiny” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anna 😂 naturally tiny.. a pig is currently flying over the Bridgeton themed party right now also.
Party looks amazing, I’d love to be able to go to something like that, although I can’t also help but think what debauchery takes place at them, I envision everyone off their tits on coke and having orgys up against the stuffed horses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else wonder if Imo has ever been with a man? Like she says she’s bisexual but reeeealllly! I dunno if I’m just being a dick but if you’re committing your life to a woman then you’re a lesbian. All for it, but the whole identifying as bisexual thing is a bit odd.

Does anyone else wonder if Imo has ever been with a man? Like she says she’s bisexual but reeeealllly! I dunno if I’m just being a dick but if you’re committing your life to a woman then you’re a lesbian. All for it, but the whole identifying as bisexual thing is a bit odd.

She’s done stuff with men but never had sex with a man she’s said.
I don’t really think it matters what she calls herself she’s obviously is sexually attracted to both men and women but prefers woman and ended up with one

I don’t think we need to body shame Anna. There is no way that she is ‘big’. She just needs a stylist !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s not big at all she’s got a really nice body but she’s not tiny and yeah she doesn’t dress right for her shape

If you listen to the podcast, they were both referring to being tiny in the context of their height not weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 5