Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’m talking about was her size in general. She was talking about having no hips and being “tiny”

Reactions: 1
What I’m talking about was her size in general. She was talking about having no hips and being “tiny”
I took it as being petite which she is.
I think it’s ridiculous for anyone to call her big. She has a healthy and normal shape. I think she looks great.

Reactions: 14
I took it as being petite which she is.
I think it’s ridiculous for anyone to call her big. She has a healthy and normal shape. I think she looks great.
I agree .
Anna is petite,as in height.
She’s also very naturally attractive.
I do think she could be styled better, I think some of her outfits are a little ageing.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed Luisas friendship with carolanne going quiet? Haven’t seen anything for a while now and nothing about her going to the party either 🤔

Is that one of Luisa’s girls in the stories? And does Luisa normally show her kids? She’s stunning.

She only shows the older one as her husband doesn’t allow the younger ones to be shown apparently, the older girl has a different dad.

Reactions: 4
Co AC
She only shows the older one as her husband doesn’t allow the younger ones to be shown apparently, the older girl has a different dad.
She shows the back of the younger ones heads when a hashtag ad is in her favour. I suspect that’s why she’s easing Dixie into it …

The younger ones have a very wealthy father. Would be totally ridiculous to show their faces. Hope she respects that. She’s not stupid enough not to surely ?

Reactions: 2
Equally with Dixie though, she’s still Luisa’s daughter (from different dad) and is still is high risk kidnap target etc. I would say they’re way better off being left off social media full stop. Luisa likes to make out like they’re private (Inc the small ones) but she is always giving away details of them, their whereabouts, even teachers names so it’s not at all difficult to determine where they go to school. In my opinion, she needs to take a leaf out of her husband’s book and be way more private. But that doesn’t benefit her then does it ….

Reactions: 13
Was Luisa’s ex rich? Because if not, it could be tricky to navigate in the future that the youngest will inherit loads off their father while the oldest won’t.

I think she is seen as one of the children by Andrew, which is how it should be. I don’t think there’s going to be any issue there regarding that. At nearly 20 years her senior, I would imagine Andrew will pop his clogs before Luisa anyway, in which case Luisa will sort the girls out. Wonder what themed party she will have for that occasion 🤪

• Haha
Was Luisa’s ex rich? Because if not, it could be tricky to navigate in the future that the youngest will inherit loads off their father while the oldest won’t.
He founded total fitness so he’s not short on money. I always liked her for not showing their faces I hope she doesn’t do a U turn for ads etc

He founded total fitness so he’s not short on money. I always liked her for not showing their faces I hope she doesn’t do a U turn for ads etc
It’s already started with Dixie, gearing her up for her influencer career. I can imagine them doing a mother and daughter podcast - trials and tribulations on parenting a teen/being a teen and not being “understood”

Reactions: 6
I think she is seen as one of the children by Andrew, which is how it should be. I don’t think there’s going to be any issue there regarding that. At nearly 20 years her senior, I would imagine Andrew will pop his clogs before Luisa anyway, in which case Luisa will sort the girls out. Wonder what themed party she will have for that occasion 🤪
I would be amazed if he hasn’t already got a lot of money set up in trusts for his children so it isn’t up to Luisa to decide.

Reactions: 4
I would be amazed if he hasn’t already got a lot of money set up in trusts for his children so it isn’t up to Luisa to decide.
I meant more along the lines of Luisa’s inheritance from Andrew, which I’m assuming she would apportion to all her children accordingly …

Reactions: 2
So embarrassing watching luisa throw herself at Carrie Johnson. There's no way Carrie would even give her the time of day if she wasn't rich. Im surprised lusia posted a picture on her stories with Andrew clearly in the background aswell when she makes out he's a man of mystery

Reactions: 12
It’s even more cringe when on an old podcast she was absolutely ripping into Carrie and Boris. Said Carrie looks at least 10 years older than she is 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow