Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re this mornings pod for those who listen - did anyone else hear Luisa talking about cancer being a better way to die, as family members get to say a long goodbye vs someone dying unexpectedly ie heart attack… or have I had auditory hallucinations?! 🤯

In what world is watching your loved one, undergo possibly rounds and rounds of chemo, lose so much of themselves, become weaker and weaker and then eventually die - and not always in a dignified, pain free manner - better for the family?! Let alone the individual themselves.

Honest question, is it that she says these things for the shock factor and to have the ‘unpopular opinion’, or is she really that ignorant?

I can normally brush off Luisa’s opinions as her being an attention seeking child, but this one really hit a nerve 🤬
I’ve not listened just yet but cannot believe she has said this! Although I also can believe it.
After watching various family members go through chemo, yes it’s a ‘long goodbye’ but it’s also like grieving 2/3 times. The original diagnosis. Then being told they have x amount of time left. Then them actually passing away. Luisa has obviously never experienced someone close to her fight cancer to have that kind of outlook! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Re this mornings pod for those who listen - did anyone else hear Luisa talking about cancer being a better way to die, as family members get to say a long goodbye vs someone dying unexpectedly ie heart attack… or have I had auditory hallucinations?! 🤯

In what world is watching your loved one, undergo possibly rounds and rounds of chemo, lose so much of themselves, become weaker and weaker and then eventually die - and not always in a dignified, pain free manner - better for the family?! Let alone the individual themselves.

Honest question, is it that she says these things for the shock factor and to have the ‘unpopular opinion’, or is she really that ignorant?

I can normally brush off Luisa’s opinions as her being an attention seeking child, but this one really hit a nerve 🤬
I haven’t listened yet, but I can believe she has said this! She has clearly never had a family member die from cancer. She will never know the heartbreaking feeling, that you beat yourself up over where you are actually wishing someone would die faster because they are in so much pain, are bed bound, can’t speak and can’t move and you are still a couple of days away from them being allowed full sedation and then still days away from them actually passing. I’m glad she thinks that’s a good way to die 🙃
It’s only because she has the means and finances to do everything she/they wants, have a last hurrah and then book a one way ticket to Switzerland.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I haven’t listened yet, but I can believe she has said this! She has clearly never had a family member die from cancer. She will never know the heartbreaking feeling, that you beat yourself up over where you are actually wishing someone would die faster because they are in so much pain, are bed bound, can’t speak and can’t move and you are still a couple of days away from them being allowed full sedation and then still days away from them actually passing. I’m glad she thinks that’s a good way to die 🙃
It’s only because she has the means and finances to do everything she/they wants, have a last hurrah and then book a one way ticket to Switzerland.
Agree with you wholeheartedly. I am a palliative care nurse and see this everyday. It’s heartbreaking for the families, I’ve never once heard a family member say ‘oh but at least we’ve had a long goodbye’. Everyone involved just wants the suffering to end.

As always Anna didn’t call her out on it. Imo made a comment saying she doesn’t think it’s a ‘better’ way to die, but that was all. They really do enable her at times 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree with you wholeheartedly. I am a palliative care nurse and see this everyday. It’s heartbreaking for the families, I’ve never once heard a family member say ‘oh but at least we’ve had a long goodbye’. Everyone involved just wants the suffering to end.

As always Anna didn’t call her out on it. Imo made a comment saying she doesn’t think it’s a ‘better’ way to die, but that was all. They really do enable her at times 🤬
You are an angel for what you do! I bet your heart is heavy from all that you witness day in day out, but I hope you know the difference you make to the families and to those dying from this god awful disease ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are an angel for what you do! I bet your heart is heavy from all that you witness day in day out, but I hope you know the difference you make to the families and to those dying from this god awful disease ❤
Thank you ❤
My job can be incredibly difficult, more so than not, but it is privilege caring for those at the end of their life and supporting families through the process.

I can only assume Luisa has never had to experience such, else she would not make such an ignorant comment.

• Heart
Did anyone hear how she said Era’s 😂😂 when she referred to Taylor Swifts tour. That is not an educated person.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum has just passed in January after a year long, horrific battle with cancer, I can’t even put into words how utterly disgusting and ignorant I found her comments 😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My mum has just passed in January after a year long, horrific battle with cancer, I can’t even put into words how utterly disgusting and ignorant I found her comments 😓
I watched my mum die a slow painful death for two years, the last 6 months were horrific. Each day I’d think, this is the best she’s ever going to be and is only going to get worse. It was the most horrendously difficult thing to go through and until you’ve watched someone suffer like that you have no idea do you? At the end, we prayed for her to die for her sake but we also prayed for her to get better, it was devastating. I’m so sorry you lost your mum so recently. Mine was 10 years ago, I’ll never get over it it just gets easier to live with

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry to all of you who have also lost mothers or someone close to cancer, I lost my mum 4yrs ago to cancer. I can’t begin to imagine how the days leading to her death could have been any worse. One day she rang from hospital sounding upbeat about her treatment, the next morning a blood clot related to the treatment and by the time we got to the hospital it was a long afternoon waiting for her to go. No last conversations, no acknowledgment that we were there. Watching a person slipping away and having everything taken by cancer is just horrendous…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry for the old video (April last year) but just trying to clear space on my phone and I obviously forgot to post it at the time #barngate

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Shout out to us Tattle Twats on today's story! Hey Luisa! 👋
It’s because she knows it’s Twattish behaviour it basically beg on behalf of your friend. She might not have been paid in cash, but defo in cahoots! She didn’t even show her self drinking the sachet, just banging on about how amazing it is (it’s not).

it’s scientifically proven that you can’t ingest collagen. So anybody wasting their money on it is a twit. If you see benefits, it’s probably the benefit of the added vitamins.

Sorry but this really pisses me off! All of these ‘celebs’ are full of Botox and fillers, and they have the cheek to blabber on about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s ok she’s flattered she’s un relatable … and doesn’t want to be a basic witch 🤣

She forgets that’s out here in the real world she’s just that

Reactions: 2
Rob and Josh looked so uncomfortable. I know it's supposed to be a light hearted podcast but I wish they had challenged them more

Reactions: 2
It’s ok she’s flattered she’s un relatable … and doesn’t want to be a basic witch 🤣

She forgets that’s out here in the real world she’s just that
Yeh some confusion there I think lol being unrelatable doesn’t equate to being extraordinary especially when you base your whole personality on being a mean girl

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand her absolute pure hatred about breastfeeding? It’s almost like she’s personally offended by it? To me, she gives me the vibes of she wasn’t able to breastfeed and is incredibly bitter about it so now shits on anyone that has. As someone who is so ‘carefree’ she sure does have a hell of a bee in her bonnet about breastfeeding mothers. twit