Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa treats Anna like she’s beneath her imo. I used to think they complimented each other being quite different, different perspectives, but now she just hijacks the story every time Anna tries to speak. She rarely gets to finish a sentence without stickman relating it back to herself. You can tell she’s dying for her to finish so she can speak, she’s never listening. Anna sits on the fence too much but seems fairly down to earth & likeable. More mature than stickman. Maybe she just tolerates her for the sake of LuAnna

Stickman got me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The whole “off her face on pain killers” is driving me mad, I regularly take everything she takes and I function perfectly fine. Even at the start I wasn’t this (pretend) delirious
---
Also side note but does anyone else really like Imo? I think she is great, would love to hear more of her views tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The whole “off her face on pain killers” is driving me mad, I regularly take everything she takes and I function perfectly fine. Even at the start I wasn’t this (pretend) delirious
---
Also side note but does anyone else really like Imo? I think she is great, would love to hear more of her views tbh.
I used to but over time I don’t anymore. I guess it’s hard for her because she quit her job with the last podcast company when there was all the drama with loose lips so she was pretty much stuck with them at the start but now she’s more established and does Spencer & Vogue’s podcast (maybe more I’m not sure) I don’t know why she doesn’t put her foot down more. The way Luisa is so casually making jibes about her sexuality really annoyed me. Admittedly I haven’t listened to the podcast since lockdown so she may have grown a backbone now

Reactions: 1
She's Luisa Stickman from here on out 😂
She’ll buzz off it, doesn’t realise it’s not the 90s anymore & people don’t admire anorexia. At the big age of 36 you’d think she’d have better priorities… also surprised she’s 36, would’ve easily said she’s in early 40s 🙈

Reactions: 9
I used to but over time I don’t anymore. I guess it’s hard for her because she quit her job with the last podcast company when there was all the drama with loose lips so she was pretty much stuck with them at the start but now she’s more established and does Spencer & Vogue’s podcast (maybe more I’m not sure) I don’t know why she doesn’t put her foot down more. The way Luisa is so casually making jibes about her sexuality really annoyed me. Admittedly I haven’t listened to the podcast since lockdown so she may have grown a backbone now
What’s the drama with loose lips? Sorry if it’s been said a thousand times but I only started listening to LuAnna maybe a year ago so don’t know about any of this!

Reactions: 1
She's such a bleep. I get he trolled her... dick move he shoulda come here.....but she's SO nasty.

Reactions: 3
She's such a bleep. I get he trolled her... dick move he shoulda come here.....but she's SO nasty.
Absolutely! He called her out on it and rightly so. She goes for anyone who dare challenge her. Total mean girl move.

So frustrating listening to the pod this week, the part where they were talking about giving birth, of course everyone has different experiences, but luisa insisting that every induction ends in c section or forceps is so wrong. I had 3 inductions and NONE ended in emergency c section or forceps ! If I was to be having my first baby and listening to that I would have been terrified . Yes induction isn’t ideal, but you are well monitored. I had my 4th by c section due to be breech. I recovered better with my inductions than my c section. Scare mongering people especially 1st time mum is awful. I get talking about your own experience but that was way too much..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So frustrating listening to the pod this week, the part where they were talking about giving birth, of course everyone has different experiences, but luisa insisting that every induction ends in c section or forceps is so wrong. I had 3 inductions and NONE ended in emergency c section or forceps ! If I was to be having my first baby and listening to that I would have been terrified . Yes induction isn’t ideal, but you are well monitored. I had my 4th by c section due to be breech. I recovered better with my inductions than my c section. Scare mongering people especially 1st time mum is awful. I get talking about your own experience but that was way too much..
The chance of needing interventions after induction is much higher so you were lucky! I agree they went a bit too far with that chat. A c section is major surgery but they seem to promote it as the “easy way” on the pod

Reactions: 2
I was looking at some of her photos on Instagram Jan 2023. She actually looked lovely. I would say at most a size 12. But very healthy looking.
I wonder what has prompted this look she sports now?
She looks like a teenage boy now.

I was looking at some of her photos on Instagram Jan 2023. She actually looked lovely. I would say at most a size 12. But very healthy looking.
I wonder what has prompted this look she sports now?
She looks like a teenage boy now.
By the looks of it I think she’s on Ozempic. She looks absolutely awful though. Looks like she’s ill.

Reactions: 5
If she was as happy & fulfilled with her extraordinary, better than everyone else’s life (in her mind) as she makes out she wouldn’t need ozempic, or a 500 calorie diet

• Heart
Pray for sun please.... because Ive heated the outdoor pool guys....I mean....we do have the indoor one...but its...ya know...messy.... much prefer the outdoor pool with this cutesy pool house...

I mean I think she's a fuccking dick.... but man I want her problems!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So she's been told not to lift heavy in gym again probably because your PT didn't do it properly and broke your back! The form was terrible.

Was thinking that. Of course you can lift heavy again if you build up and actually get a PT that knows what he’s doing and corrects your form, not have you hanging upside down for likes on the internet

Reactions: 9
She thought she was so in the right about the lifting

Poor form and was called out on it many times

Planking with 50kgs worth of weights on ya back probably wasn’t the one

PT should have known better

Reactions: 7
Re this mornings pod for those who listen - did anyone else hear Luisa talking about cancer being a better way to die, as family members get to say a long goodbye vs someone dying unexpectedly ie heart attack… or have I had auditory hallucinations?! 🤯

In what world is watching your loved one, undergo possibly rounds and rounds of chemo, lose so much of themselves, become weaker and weaker and then eventually die - and not always in a dignified, pain free manner - better for the family?! Let alone the individual themselves.

Honest question, is it that she says these things for the shock factor and to have the ‘unpopular opinion’, or is she really that ignorant?

I can normally brush off Luisa’s opinions as her being an attention seeking child, but this one really hit a nerve 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16