Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How entitled is she…going on about how long cabin crew dinner service takes. She is not the only paying customer on board. I would be mortified if I was the nanny being made to take the trays back to the galley. I bet the cabin crew were seriously pissed off. She should take a “PJ” everytime she travels if she’s that bothered.

Reactions: 7
Whatever we think about her ED, her mother skills or morals, she can ride a horse like a total badass, she looks incredible and is totally secure in her seat and in control of the horse. She nailed it. Xx
Sorry I disagree… she’s not talented, the horses are.

Reactions: 5
Just posted on her horse page....she's lost more weight by the looks of it.... her thighs are the size of the average arm 😒
---
And she's just posted a picture of her snacks insinuating she was getting fat.

She's a walking talking ED....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just posted on her horse page....she's lost more weight by the looks of it.... her thighs are the size of the average arm 😒
---
And she's just posted a picture of her snacks insinuating she was getting fat.

She's a walking talking ED....
Those new saddles are horrific, imagine having all that money and deciding to have glitter and plastic looking rhinestones all over your saddles, it’s vile and tacky

Reactions: 6
Sorry I disagree… she’s not talented, the horses are.
Look at her latest post.... she can ride...thats not her horse...its a hired one she didn't know before she rode it....she's glued to him...bareback....

Glued to him bareback.....have I wandered into a dodgy thread lol....ill show myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did notice today how much she is posting about food, saying she is eating ice cream etc. Sure you are hun.
On the equestrian page she posts pictures of the children. She masks their identity by way of the tiniest emoji so you can clearly see their face and would be identifiable if in a line up … so much for protecting their privacy. (Side note - they are the spitting image of Andrew 😆)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to get back to the PT that probably helped aggravate her injury in the first place 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Worried she won’t fit through the doors (which I’m pretty sure are massive double doors) of the house soon. She has a real problem…and I don’t mean an ED. She has off the scale attentionseekingitis.

Reactions: 13
In one of the last pods I listened to, Anna was going to do a deep dive into Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher’s marriage cos she was so impressed by how solid they are. They’ve filed for divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In one of the last pods I listened to, Anna was going to do a deep dive into Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher’s marriage cos she was so impressed by how solid they are. They’ve filed for divorce 😂
Isla must have jumped ship after the Rebel Wilson allegations

Reactions: 3
Oh no, I’m actually quite sad about that. Loved them as a couple

Reactions: 3
The announcement was odd

IMG_1780.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Listened to Mondays episode, did anyone else pick up on a bit of tension?
I do feel like Anna could have done all the reading in that ep as a one off considering Luisa was a bit slurred. But she was refusing to read because it wasn’t her turn.
Then at the end when Anna chewed something and Luisa said stop that, then Anna replied about listening to her eating at the start of the ep.
Felt like they didn’t really want to be there.

• Wow
Look at her latest post.... she can ride...thats not her horse...its a hired one she didn't know before she rode it....she's glued to him...bareback....

Glued to him bareback.....have I wandered into a dodgy thread lol....ill show myself out.
I’ve seen it. I detested the woman anyway before all the equestrian flaunting- thought I’d head over to see if I need to give her her dues as a rider….. annnndd nope! She’s a decent passenger, a large proportion of people get up to that standard of riding without all her money. The horses are all exceptionally well trained which then makes a glorified passenger look a good rider. I stick by she’s not talented as a rider tho, she couldn’t produce the type of horse she buys in and even buying them ready done is limited in her ability.Il be nice and say she’s a slightly better version of Katie Price, and il meet you half way @GossipgalK8 and agree that she absolutely seems very at home with sticky bareback riding 🫠

Listened to Mondays episode, did anyone else pick up on a bit of tension?
I do feel like Anna could have done all the reading in that ep as a one off considering Luisa was a bit slurred. But she was refusing to read because it wasn’t her turn.
Then at the end when Anna chewed something and Luisa said stop that, then Anna replied about listening to her eating at the start of the ep.
Felt like they didn’t really want to be there.
Luisa treats Anna like she’s beneath her imo. I used to think they complimented each other being quite different, different perspectives, but now she just hijacks the story every time Anna tries to speak. She rarely gets to finish a sentence without stickman relating it back to herself. You can tell she’s dying for her to finish so she can speak, she’s never listening. Anna sits on the fence too much but seems fairly down to earth & likeable. More mature than stickman. Maybe she just tolerates her for the sake of LuAnna

• Haha
Reactions: 12