Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ultimate mean girls.

You can say what you want, but when people then don’t like you for being the horrible person you are….Thats not everyone else’s fault lol

Reactions: 5
I don’t find her unrelatable. she makes her own choices in life, and as she married into wealth, she has more choices & options than the average person. She’s not extraordinary.

She’s just not a very nice person.

Reactions: 13
She’s got no talent, she’s not attractive and has married for money so is trying to convince people she is interesting and controversial, I think she’s really insecure

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is choosing not to or not being able to breastfeed isn’t unrelatable plenty of women don’t but there’s no need to shame those who do to make your point. And it seems it was her friend that she was making the comments about. Some friend she is.

Reactions: 8
It’s ok she’s flattered she’s un relatable … and doesn’t want to be a basic witch 🤣

She forgets that’s out here in the real world she’s just that
She wishes she was un relatable! She acts like a lottery winner 😂😂 it’s completely relatable! If I’d won the rich husband lottery I’d buy a duck off massive house, buy loads of horses and holiday all the time!!! She’s such a dick 😂😂😂
---
Luisa is the very definition of a basic witch 😂😂😂
---

She had a private education so not poor although not sure how well off her parents were
Well they live with her, so poncy rich at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone that is so unbothered she sure as tit is acting like she’s bothered 😂

For anyone who listened, what did Anna say about the breastfeeding part? Judging by the comments on the parenting hell post that’s what people were most upset about. Did Anna have a backbone for once or did she do her usual routine.

Attachments

I don’t find her unrelatable. she makes her own choices in life, and as she married into wealth, she has more choices & options than the average person. She’s not extraordinary.

She’s just not a very nice person.
Married into wealth … also married for wealth 🤪
---
For someone that is so unbothered she sure as tit is acting like she’s bothered 😂

For anyone who listened, what did Anna say about the breastfeeding part? Judging by the comments on the parenting hell post that’s what people were most upset about. Did Anna have a backbone for once or did she do her usual routine.
The private education was clearly lost on her given she can’t get the grammar on ‘whose’ right. Jesus.

Reactions: 7
Lolz. Appears on podcast. Gets criticism from listeners of the podcast. Shouts insults at the listeners of the podcast. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My post baby body is celebrated by my husband. He’s grateful my now saggy tits fed our child. And I don’t feel I need to look a certain way. Maybe that’s the difference when you marry for love 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The most recent tirade is giving narc mum 🚩 tbh so not sure it’s even worth dissecting, the consequence of her acting out will be daughters who don’t feel psychologically safe around her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also baby wearing is such a fantastic experience and is *easier* in the early days (especially when they don’t weigh as much! Ngl at nearly 4 it’s hard work) because it means you’re far more mobile and can even leave the house without driving a tank of a buggy about with you! Any expectant or new mums pls don’t be put off by her vitriol, baby wearing is one of my fondest memories of the chaos of babyhood ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone feel sad when she said on the pod that one of the little ones (can’t remember which) is at school until 5.30pm. She’s only 6 or 7 and that just seems like suchhhhh a long day.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did anyone feel sad when she said on the pod that one of the little ones (can’t remember which) is at school until 5.30pm. She’s only 6 or 7 and that just seems like suchhhhh a long day.
My friends daughters are at a private school on they don’t finish until then. They often have longer days but get much longer holidays

Yep privates finish later but not that late aged 7. However kids can have clubs like ballet or choir straight after school, hence a late finish.
But no doubt hers are just in after school club as she cba with them.

Reactions: 8
Kids do long days from young ages if at nursery though too? God my kids were at nursery 8-5:30 when I went back to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kids do long days from young ages if at nursery though too? God my kids were at nursery 8-5:30 when I went back to work.
Yeah… like the kids are awake for that time anyway (+ the rest!), I often wince when I read comments like that as the burden of managing children’s schedules/making professional and personal concessions/lbr the shame p much always sits with the mum… like no one’s kid is gonna expire of exhaustion for spending the day at a school/nursery lol.