Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will likely be getting private healthcare. She bleats on about it enough.
This is my point. I have private healthcare and also have had cancer (am fine now) that the NHS detected and surgically treated, and provide 10 year aftercare for. My private healthcare provider couldn’t provide the multi disciplinary plan or world leading expertise the NHS did, and have told me not to switch my (very straight forward! A blood test and 2 x types of scan) aftercare to them because they couldn’t adequately treat a reoccurrence if it happens. Luisa has no idea what she’s going on about when she puts private versus NHS, and unfortunately for her life is about to demonstrate the differences to her. Hopefully it teaches her to stop purporting dangerous right wing myths about the NHS.

Reactions: 9
She’s knackered her back….possibly something to do with the ridiculous exercises her PT gets her doing, rather than concentrating on her terrible form…..
She squats too heavy for her size imo she’s actually not strong enough and has bad form and the weights on her back while she’s planking is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Talking about Tattle on the pod today. She loves reading people commenting about how thin she is, apparently. Oh yeah, and we all have no friends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Talking about Tattle on the pod today. She loves reading people commenting about how thin she is, apparently. Oh yeah, and we all have no friends 🤣🤣🤣
Funny that she didn’t share that we pity her for her needing to conjure up this “independent hard working” persona for herself when we all know she would have achieved average at best if she hadn’t married her unfortunate looking husband. I couldn’t give a tit about her being thin, all it confirms is that she clearly isn’t content in her marriage otherwise she wouldn’t make her appearance her personality. Hi Luisa, I hope your vibrator is giving you the thrill your husband doesn’t 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Classic anorexic behaviour to love when people comment on how underweight you are so I’m not surprised.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anna giving it the no no I won’t even look on tattle 🤣 as if she has an exciting thread no one is talking about her because she is bleeping boring. Shame Luisa didn’t tell her.

Also 100% Luisa loves tattle - I waited with baited breath for her to deny taking ozempic but she didn’t . . . Which says it all l.

From a lady with no friends x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I may have no friends but I’ve got a hot husband and a sex life 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She holds her hands up and says she has no friends! Shenquite clearly has a form of disordered eating and has done for years! Of course she likes it when people say she is skinny. Problem is she used to look good with it (i remember when she was loosing pregnancy weight and pulling her tracksuit bottoms out to show they were big etc and calling herself fat for people to say she wasnt)

problem is now she looks old and haggard and not at all good. Her face has suffered this time. She looks gaunt and well into her mid 40/ even with all that cosmetic work

Reactions: 12
Anna giving it the no no I won’t even look on tattle 🤣 it’s because no one is talking about her because she is boring.

Also 100% Luisa loves tattle - I waited with baited breath for her to deny taking ozempic but she didn’t . . . Which says it all

Reactions: 5
I generally enjoy the podcast and of all people on social media I can tolerate Luisa, however I wish they’d stop the lazy narrative of ‘tattle people are lonely, have no friends, jealous wtc’

We aren’t. We are just calling out crappy narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 18
I thought when she said her back was broke it was actually broke but she means just broke 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just listened to the tattle bit. So funny. It really annoys her doesn't it. You could tell in her voice she was so angry that people talk tit about her relationship. She's semi retired because she can't get work. They have the same agent and to be honest Anna has managed to get other work. Luisa just can't so I think she's knocked it on the head. She loves being skinny yes we know that's why you've worked so hard by doing the Oz tit to get skinny but it makes her look awful. She looks like she's aged.

Reactions: 8
Just listened to the tattle bit. So funny. It really annoys her doesn't it. You could tell in her voice she was so angry that people talk tit about her relationship. She's semi retired because she can't get work. They have the same agent and to be honest Anna has managed to get other work. Luisa just can't so I think she's knocked it on the head. She loves being skinny yes we know that's why you've worked so hard by doing the Oz tit to get skinny but it makes her look awful. She looks like she's aged.
Don’t mean this as shadily as it’s gonna come out but I’m stunned she’s not tried the GB news route?! She’s got lots of abhorrent and underdeveloped opinions and is/was pretty so should be right up their street?! There’s even radio stations and podcasts for that audience - she should be booked n busy?!

Suspect the only reason she’s not is Andrew must not be of the pro Britain/right wing persuasion (good for him/rightly so for obvious reasons) which prevents her from going turbo right wing bellend ala Holly Valance?!

Reactions: 7
Don’t mean this as shadily as it’s gonna come out but I’m stunned she’s not tried the GB news route?! She’s got lots of abhorrent and underdeveloped opinions and is/was pretty so should be right up their street?! There’s even radio stations and podcasts for that audience - she should be booked n busy?!

Suspect the only reason she’s not is Andrew must not be of the pro Britain/right wing persuasion (good for him/rightly so for obvious reasons) which prevents her from going turbo right wing bellend ala Holly Valance?!
I’ve also always wondered why she hasn’t. Especially as she used to always be used for GMB/This Morning on those controversial debates

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’s said before that Andrew is basically left wing compared to her. Her back must be fucked if she can’t fly out to the Maldives with her family.

I just listened, didn’t know she had a tread till now 😂 I don’t mind listening to pod when I’m doing my cleaning but I prefer Anna even though she can be a bit wimpy, Luisa comes across like a narcissist & it gets boring listening to her talking about how wealthy she is or how early she gets up for the gym (must mention it every episode) Everything is me me me, she never lets Anna finish a sentence, sooo many times she’ll be saying something I want or listen to & she jumps in with her over inflated ago & aggressive opinions & tries to dominate the conversation, she thinks she’s more important and interesting than everyone else 🥱

Reactions: 10
The Hermes blankets and pillows in her new tack room 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick