Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not a rave thread but I find her fairly likeable 😩 it’s not like she’s trying to be relatable we all know she’s married to a rich older man for the money but I do like her sorry 🤣🤣
Thanks for letting us know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so random but does anyone know what the name of the celebrity farm shop they always mention on the pod is? 😂

Reactions: 2
Just seen that they do the ‘murder on the dance floor’ dance at the palladium. Bore bleeping snore they did that and filmed it in her duck off house why repeat it, clearly short of ideas and money grabbing bastards.

Just watched a Doctor talking about Ozempic on the TV. Side effects loss of muscle mass, especially round the face, increased risk or fractures. Definitely sounds like Luisa.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she mentioned a couple of days ago that the Dr thinks she has serious nerve damage in her back but not mentioned it since!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Because for once being wealthy doesn’t stop her from having real life problems so she had nothing to brag about.

Reactions: 6
Now she’s saying she has broken her back… wonder how that has happened? From the palladium surely?

• Wow
The bad lifting, the horse riding at high speeds on beaches, being flung around by god knows what/ who at their live show

And she didn’t know she had a broken back? Really

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lifting heavy in the gym OR having terrible form that your PT never seems to correct?
Exactly the latter! Her form is shocking but that post will put fear into people about lifting weights 🫠

It’s not the weight you lift, it’s how you do it. Her form has always been shocking and she’s employed a PT that’s all about insta likes and showing off and not about good form and safe lifting.

Reactions: 10
Her quest to be extremely thin was always going to catch up with her at some point

Jesus. Obviously everyone’s bodies are different but the only person I know who has broken their back is now a permanent wheelchair user who’ll never walk unaided again so this is seriously shockingly bad. Even worse when you consider she was under 1:1 guidance of “professional” trainers.

At least she’ll get to see how good the NHS are in dealing with life limiting situations, fingers crossed she’ll stop spreading misinformation/scare mongering on that front.

Reactions: 3
Jesus. Obviously everyone’s bodies are different but the only person I know who has broken their back is now a permanent wheelchair user who’ll never walk unaided again so this is seriously shockingly bad. Even worse when you consider she was under 1:1 guidance of “professional” trainers.

At least she’ll get to see how good the NHS are in dealing with life limiting situations, fingers crossed she’ll stop spreading misinformation/scare mongering on that front.
She will likely be getting private healthcare. She bleats on about it enough.

Reactions: 1