Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend went to luanna at the palladium and saw Andrew, Sam Frairs, Russell Kane etc in the bar area. She took a snap of Andrew and yes he’s as minging as suspected 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just google him there’s pics online. He’s not that bad but she deffo can’t find him good looking

Reactions: 4
This is the thing isn’t it. People do have age gap relationships but generally it’s with people who they have an attraction to. It’s clear Luisa doesn’t. This man who is rather unfortunate looking just so happens to have a very fortunate bank account is the man she wanted to be with, hmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Mrs Merton spring to mind?? ‘So tell me what is it about millionaire Paul Daniels you find attractive’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s not a rave thread but I find her fairly likeable 😩 it’s not like she’s trying to be relatable we all know she’s married to a rich older man for the money but I do like her sorry 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s knackered her back….possibly something to do with the ridiculous exercises her PT gets her doing, rather than concentrating on her terrible form…..

Reactions: 8
I say the flying through the air and being thrown around by that man on stage didn't help. I think somebody put video up here it looked like she was a doll the way he flung her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
All that hanging upside down with boots that attach to the barbell has done her well then…
---
All that hanging upside down with boots that attach to the barbell has done her well then…
this was supposed to quote about her tit PT not her mum living with her my mistake!

Reactions: 1