Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Anna have a thread? I find her far more irritating than Luisa. Such a try hard

Reactions: 4
Anna’s mouth when eating was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wishes these were her hubby 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Anna posting Luisa and Mumma Hilda clutching their vapes in her most recent post about palladium 😂😂😂
I haven’t listened to the pod for a bit so not sure what one I’m on, but she was going on and on about it being a good thing banning vapes etc and then said how she uses one before she goes on stage because it makes her high 😂😂 WTF. Did she even smoke before? I think she’s just one of those that started vaping because it was “cool”

Reactions: 7
Makes out she’s some sort of healthy queen who PT’s and is vegetarian bla bla, and then vapes away 🫠. Probably does it so it suppresses her appetite.

Reactions: 11
Her latest story about not going to the NHS A&E because it's tit and she'll go to her private Urgent Care tomorrow. Does she say these things to sound out of touch deliberately?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also tbh I don’t really think a trapped nerve warrants A&E anyway….

I’ve had one so I know it’s super painful, but A&E aren’t going to do anything about it. You have to have months of severe pain before they even start thinking about medical intervention - even the consultant I saw privately recommended the wait and see if it gets better with physio approach

Reactions: 9