Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she met her through the brunt's maybe or something like that. She works as a communication person for a magazine.. heat maybe.
That's Lucie cave. She's editor of heat magazine. Her and Russel kane are always hanging on Luisa's coat tails everytime she throws a party. The Kershaw Davis one is a pr director for exposure London according to Google.

Reactions: 6
Has she had her lips done? They look terrible
It’s funny cause I remember her saying on the pod ages ago She wouldn’t get her lips done because Andrew said that they would look ridiculous and she doesn’t want big blown lips. Guessing she changed her mind now because I saw on her story when she was getting micro needling or something in Dubai the other day, she had numbing cream on her lips so says it all.

Find it funny how often she’s using filters nowadays after slagging them off previously before

Reactions: 4
It’s funny cause I remember her saying on the pod ages ago She wouldn’t get her lips done because Andrew said that they would look ridiculous and she doesn’t want big blown lips. Guessing she changed her mind now because I saw on her story when she was getting micro needling or something in Dubai the other day, she had numbing cream on her lips so says it all.

Find it funny how often she’s using filters nowadays after slagging them off previously before
It’s not often. It’s ALWAYS

Reactions: 3
It’s Luisa all over, she’s is the most hypocritical person there is. Always slagging others off for what she is most guilty of herself. Also, couldn’t give a tit about your mouse 🥱

• Sick
It’s Luisa all over, she’s is the most hypocritical person there is. Always slagging others off for what she is most guilty of herself. Also, couldn’t give a tit about your mouse 🥱
All that money and you have ginormous mice in your kitchen cupboards 🤢 no thanks!
The house is that massive that it could never be fully pest controlled, too big and old. We live in an old farmhouse and get the occasional field mouse (thankfully only in the loft) we’ve had experts round and everything is sealed but they still find a way in.

To have them that big in kitchen cupboards and crawling over kids toys I’d bleeping move straight out of there 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Saw a video yesterday of her saying a dress is too small for her, then “it’s a size 8 by the way”.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone follow her equestrian account? She’s not a very good rider, looks like a rag doll on them horses! All the gear but no idea 🤣

Anyone follow her equestrian account? She’s not a very good rider, looks like a rag doll on them horses! All the gear but no idea 🤣
To be fair to her (not sure why I am though) she normally rides nicer at home. Perhaps nerves got the better of her. Certainly I think Jup is a bit of a hothead and probably more than she anticipated when she bought him! I wouldn’t entertain a rearer for all the money in the world.

Reactions: 3
She looks really different on the stories talking about the kittens. Not sure if it the filter but her mouth look really long…like her lips have been stretched?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s had lip filler and cheeks as well. Her lip filler has migrated it looks awful. Battling the ozempic face I reckon.

Reactions: 6
She looks so unwell, why are her family not saying something? It’s making her look a lot older too ☹

• Heart
She does look quite gaunt, doesn’t she. It’s the trade off, I suppose. You can’t spot reduce fat so when you lose it, it comes off everywhere - face included!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.