Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitterangel

hasn’t missed an opportunity to show off her floristry room again on insta and all the mum huns in the comments are wet as kippers over it. Well done you Lu

New thread title? thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves andrew for what she can take

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had the misfortune of attending school at the same time as this twiggy plonker for a short while..I had totally forgotten about her but when she was on the apprentice a few years ago, I heard her voice and it went right through me and I shuddered and remembered who she was. She was an attention seeking spoiled brat then - always bullying others to gain some sort of superioty and yet was openly mocked and disliked by most people. Strange she talks about how hard she had to work for her life - she was a BRAT and it follows that her daughter sounds like one too! Her Mum would not be seeking help for her as she is the person she gets this relationship with her body, exercise and food from. Hope she is happy shagging a gammon for money and trying to be a low rent TV personality - doesn't look like the most fulfilling life choices but each to their own!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

missywhat

Right, how long will we give the marriage?

I think it'll be over within 2 years from now. So many red flags with her.
She is trash yes, but he was a 40 something unmarried childless millionaire ‘bidding’ on her at a charity event.. he may appear charming as some people say but something seems off..

• Wow
Reactions: 26

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’ve know what it is that really gets to me about Luisa. She NEVER checks her EXTREME privilege. It is super easy to be constantly chilled and unfazed all the time when you are married to a millionaire. Her version of being annoying and on the go all the time is working out (multiple sessions, PT, classes etc - easy when you are married to a millionaire), going to her own stables, riding her multiple horses, feeding her ducks, mucking out, going to Aquatox for laser hair removal, before rushing to a boozy brunch or before recording the pod (which is easy, fun “work”). Then she may need to fit her hair stylist popping round, or a make up artist. She has a team of nannies helping full time with child care. She has her parents living with her. She has private chefs from time to time. Every day of her life is like a holiday. She can buy what she wants, go where she wants, travel wherever and whenever she wants. She lives in constant luxury. She never has to worry about paying a bill or affording anything. She has no idea of real life. Yes, perhaps I am jealous. I would love to live her life. I would love to not worry about money, or how to fit x number of commitments into one day, have someone to help with school runs, extra curricular activities, homework, cleaning, cooking. I would love to earn big money from having a natter with my mate twice a week. I would love to be able to swan off to Thailand for a few weeks. I used to ride when I was younger and would love to get back into it but I simply can’t afford lessons because they are so pricey, let alone own my own horse. I would love to have the time to do two work outs in a day. I would love to have constant beauty treatments. Money makes you carefree and gives you time. Also while money can’t buy you health - she can also pay for the best private treatments. I wish she would just fucking check her privilege from time to time. All the above is so easy when you are married to a millionaire.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

sega1985

I was a follower until yesterday, it’s so easy to judge from your wealthy tower with all your free time and support.
It’s frankly disgusting to assume I’m lazy because I’m overweight. I work full time I have no time in the evenings as I’m taking my kids to clubs then cooking dinner. I can’t get grandparents to come help so at what point am I meant to exercise. I possibly could make more effort but what the fuck does that have to do with her. How dare she shame people because we do not have her luxury.
She’s a cock and I left quietly because it’s offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

YouDoYouHun

Wow! I’m a nurse and today’s podcast has completely done me 😞 calling us “jumped up twats” for striking. She hasn’t got a clue. Must be nice having private healthcare. It’s not going down well on the Facebook group.

• Angry
  • Sad

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I always say I either love or hate Luisa and I absolutely despise her for this comment. On this weeks pod talking about Russel Brand. I quote… “you don’t know if it’s rape or not until it’s a conviction for rape.” 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
So to 98 out of 100 women, I’m sorry you went through the most traumatic, terrifying, life changing event but you most definitely weren’t raped, despite what you may think/say, because your attacker was not convicted. Because that is the truth of it. Only 2% of REPORTED rapes get a charge let alone conviction!!!!! She is an ignorant, thick cunt. I hope she and/or her daughters never have to go through the ordeal and then the awful aftermath of reporting and having your whole life, personality, past, present and future, medical history etc raked over and pulled apart to make you feel like a criminal and filled with shame to then still not get justice.
😡😢💔

• Angry
  • Heart

jaccie1988

@jaccie1988 Have you had a court date through yet? I’m kinda hoping she has apologised to you and paid AND compensated you behind the scenes but also kinda want her to go to court and lose and realise she can’t bully small businesses with her status and wealth.
Hi guys
She didn’t turn up for court, it’s still ongoing 🤦🏻‍♀️
We on the other hand are as busy as ever like always manufacturing our amazing buildings for lovely deserving people 🥰
I will keep you updated ☺

Reactions: 23

maisy24

The way she goes so hard on the pod to say "I don't understand jealousy, I don't have that emotion" absolutely screams she's the most jealous person to exist.

Reactions: 22

8Mm

Luisa doesn't like women and she can only buy women with her wealth because she knows that she is an unlikeable person but thinks that as long as she has money, people will gravitate towards her *ahem her husbands wealth*.

Reactions: 21

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m probably going to be called a snowflake for this but I was listening to this weeks pod and it’s really grating the glib way Luisa is talking about prison and shanks when we are literally living in a knife crime epidemic. For me it reiterates just how far removed she is from real life. Also (while I agree it’s annoying when people hog the fast Lane going really slow) her moaning about people doing the speed limit because she is willing to take the points to be able to speed in her PoRsChe (she’s rich don’t ya know 😉)!! So fucking dangerous! Let’s hope none of her loved ones are ever in a high speed crash with an irresponsible driver like her. She’s now publicly stated on the pod that she feels tempted to purposely hit cyclists and now about speeding. Maybe I’m being sensitive but they are two topics that are a bit too close to home 😔

Last edited:

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
She’s definitely on the Ozempic. She’s been training for years and only very recently started to really drop the weight and quickly at that.
I wouldn’t be worried about her. She’s a grown ass woman that can get plenty of help if she needed it. The only help she needs is for her narcissistic personality disorder.

maisy24

Yes, she was addressing tattlers on the pod, she pretends it's Facebook to cover the fact she reads here. It's 10000% ozempic weight loss. She's never eaten, always starved herself, always exercised yet all of a sudden she's dropped significant weight. She actually looks worse for it though.

The reason she doesn't show her kids is because they look like Andrew with red hair, we all know it Luisa!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
If she got a pound for every time she feels the need to tell us she does a 5am workout (5am guys, 5am for those at the back who might not know, 5am yawn yawn yawn), she wouldn’t have ever needed to hook up with her minging husband in first place 😆

• Haha

bitterangel

yeah i love Luisa normally but this infuriated me, why so hell bent in defending a rapist? surely as a woman on TV she would understand why a woman wouldn’t report it to the police over fear from lawyers etc and the rest, the rape conviction is SO low in this country and that’s without being famous! Starting to think she secretly hates women tbh.
You could tell Anna and Imo completely did not agree with what Luisa was saying, if Lu carries on i don’t see the podcast lasting another year, she’s flying WAY too close to the sun.

Jimmy saville was never reported or convicted in his life and he had hundreds of victims, doesn’t make him any less guilty. Luisa you are a fucking nob and you’ve completely lost my respect.

also eat a frigging meal u look malnourished

Last edited:
  • Heart