Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As there were no suggestions in the last thread I have left it as number 6

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure no one asks that question anyway, she pretends it a member of the public to try and showcase how ‘healthy’ she is 🙄

And flog those bloating tabs

Reactions: 4
Turned off this Mondays pod after 2 minutes . P*ssed , farting, eating on mic - it’s like she does it on purpose to wind people up - it’s so so unprofessional and irritating 😠

I do mostly like the pod they are funny even tho i do think its become a lot more entitled. But the farting and the farting last week was just not what i want to listen to!

Did anyone watch masked dancer last week? Just watching it now and wondering if she’s candlestick 😂
ETA.. should have watched whole dance.. looks more professional 🤦🏻‍♀️ and they seem to think it’s a man 🤪

Is anyone else slightly disappointed in the decor of her new house? I expected so much more

• Haha
She even got an interior designer in to do the big sitting room and it looks awful. She is the epitome of money doesn’t buy class.

Just here to say… Anna is unbearable 😩
I tried to listen to last weeks pod and I just can’t even listen to her voice!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.