Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow dixie is absolutely gorgeous she looks about 18 in that video! Scary … why is she out with a load of pissed up adults at night in dubai wearing next to nothing … hard to believe Luisa patron saint of parenting would allow such things 😔

Reactions: 11
wow dixie is absolutely gorgeous she looks about 18 in that video! Scary … why is she out with a load of pissed up adults at night in dubai wearing next to nothing … hard to believe Luisa patron saint of parenting would allow such things 😔
She's trying to create her bestie because she has no other real friends.

Reactions: 8
Her eldest is 13, 14 in the summer.
LZ was a member of an online pregnancy forum when pregnant with her eldest and we were due at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her eldest is 13, 14 in the summer.
LZ was a member of an online pregnancy forum when pregnant with her eldest and we were due at the same time.
Omg did she post much? I’m in one of those forums now for our most recent babies and they are a TIME. So curious as to how Luisa behaved in there.

Funny how she shows her eldest face on social media now. Absolute bullshit was she shielding her kids because of the odd bods online. Its massively to do with their looks.

Reactions: 15
Omg did she post much? I’m in one of those forums now for our most recent babies and they are a TIME. So curious as to how Luisa behaved in there.
Not a prolific poster but as we were due at the same time, probably had more ‘conversations’. It was before her rise to fame and she behaved just like everyone else - with slightly more money.

Reactions: 3
Dixie is gonna be a brat just like her mother, if she isn’t already. She doesn’t show the other’s faces because Andrew won’t permit it, else she’d be using them to advertise shite.

Reactions: 9
Dixie is gonna be a brat just like her mother, if she isn’t already. She doesn’t show the other’s faces because Andrew won’t permit it, else she’d be using them to advertise shite.
Absolutely no hate to red hair...my mum and sister have beautiful red locks...i believe the reason Luisa doesn't show the younger brats is because she's ashamed of their red hair...she unashamedly calls them them the ginger ninjas.... Dixie didn't fit the profile when she was younger, Luisa used to show her but she had horrible comments about Dixies large dark eyebrows, now Dixie fits the aesthetic she will show her...she's all about the image and what suits her...the fact her daughter is 13 and is dressed like she's 18 and is out with her pissed up mother and her mates (and the nanny lol) says it all...her face fits now...end of.

Reactions: 20
She said something on the pod the other day about how people are mean to red heads because they’re jealous of their uniqueness. I don’t think that’s entirely true. All I know is all 3 of her kids are going to have attitude problems and be gobshites just like the mother.

Reactions: 8
all bets on that luisa will abandon her children in dubai again tonight for new year’s eve on the piss

Reactions: 5
Need a new thread guys! I've no idea how to do it!
There's a helpful guide at the bottom of the page.

Reactions: 1
Who is that Lucie Kershaw Davis in her stories?
I saw a blog that said she upped and moved her kids to Dubai before covid. What's her link to Luisa and what does she do?

Who is that Lucie Kershaw Davis in her stories?
I saw a blog that said she upped and moved her kids to Dubai before covid. What's her link to Luisa and what does she do?
I think she met her through the brunt's maybe or something like that. She works as a communication person for a magazine.. heat maybe.

Reactions: 1
Is her posting a grid pic of Dixie stage one of the soft launch of her teen influencer career?

Reactions: 12
I imagine not showing the younger two on socials is more to do with the prenup she had to sign before marrying into money. Hence why she doesn’t care about Dixie being shown off to the world at the age of 13. So much for respecting their privacy as she calls it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.