Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to half the latest pod.
The stupid women shouts as she talks and constantly over talks Anna … Christ she LOVES the sound of her own voice.

It’s a bleeping pod cast… do they not consider how hard it is on the hearing to listen to this absolute audio carnage?

As for some of the story’s they read out… they are utterly disgusting ( trust that I am no prude) Anna constantly gagging is VILE.
I had to turn it off.
How this pod is so popular beggars belief!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely cringed at it. Luisa looks so unwell
Honestly used to really like her but I can’t bare her any more. Can’t listen to the pod as she just comes across entitled and braggy, puts on a posh voice when she rants and only has the zero fucks attitude because whatever tit she talks herself into, she knows she’s got her 100 year old husband to bail her out.

Her new house is horrid, it’s the type of place that should be turned into a hotel, not a house. The rooms are massive and lots of them yet the kitchen is smaller than mine. It doesn’t look like a family home and guaranteed she only talked Andrew into it because it had room for more and more horses. She would never be able to sustain her lifestyle without him.

My husband and I live comfortably because we have BOTH worked bloody hard and I’d pick that any day over living off an old man’s money (who she clearly isn’t attracted to) 🤢
We also have horses, 3 to be precise and that is more than enough - she only keeps buying more ‘because she can’. There is literally no need to have so many. I actually think she has a screw loose. I think it’s because the more she has, the more people she needs to employ and she can gloat about how many ‘staff’ she has. Argh, she pissssssses me off.

Reactions: 13
Her house is horrific I don’t know what it was before but the entrance is like the entrance to an ancient church or something - so cold and creepy, not homely or cozy for a young family.
Her taste in decor is dreadful & I’m no way does it flow throughout the house but each to their own!

Reactions: 11
I thought the same about the house. Yes it’s big but it doesn’t look homely at all. That pink chavvy Christmas tree looks really out of place too.

Reactions: 10
It looks like something you see in a National Trust place. it doesn't look warm and inviting.

Appreciate this is an unpopular opinion but I actually love the entryway! 😳 Think the other rooms need more in them, eg more substantial/visually interesting furniture and art on the walls.

She does look worrying 🙁

Reactions: 2
The entrance hall is awful and cold looking but it has so much potential! In her situation, why wouldn’t you just throw money at an incredible interior designer to come and help you out?

The entrance hall is awful and cold looking but it has so much potential! In her situation, why wouldn’t you just throw money at an incredible interior designer to come and help you out?
Because she knows everything apparently.

Reactions: 3
She needs it! She is so chavvy - she screams new money. She has it but has no idea what to do with it. The way she grates on me is another level these days 🤣 shame as I hate to say it but I used to enjoy the pod. Now it’s unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All those decorations, and looks like she’s in Dubai for xmas

why bother lol

Reactions: 11
I think the bones of the house are absolutely beautiful. But she has not styled it well at all. Such a shame

Reactions: 7
Does she spend any time with her children when they go away 😆 I find it very odd but that maybe because I’m not loaded! 😂

Can she not go out without singing and dancing into her phone. Annoys me so much when anyone does it, your night never looks as good from the other side of the phone as you think it does it’s just loud and annoying. I feel old now after writing that 😂 i’m her age for the record

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.