Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was never big to begin with but this just shows how much weight she’s lost. We’ve all seen her work outs and know it’s definitely not down to exercise. Why doesn’t she just come clean and admits she’s been on the Ozempic 🤣 it’s so obvious

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Tonight's video....said it before and I'll say if again...Anna's body is so much better! Sometimes more is more!

Reactions: 11
She was never big to begin with but this just shows how much weight she’s lost. We’ve all seen her work outs and know it’s definitely not down to exercise. Why doesn’t she just come clean and admits she’s been on the Ozempic 🤣 it’s so obvious
pahahaha she’s SUCH a dick

Reactions: 1
She genuinely looks malnourished. She used to be a very sexy woman! I remember when these photos were printed and I thought wow! Also this response about protein sources just shows how unhealthy she is. Her body must be screaming out for a proper meal. You really shouldn’t be supplementing protein with shakes and bars all the time but I just know she wouldn’t want to eat enough plant based protein in fear of getting fat. What a sad situation.
1705395673240.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Agree with all the recent above posts. I don’t think her face is up to much but she did used to have a great figure. Hourglass and womanly. Which you would assume Andrew likes considering that’s how she looked when they got together.

So wonder why this new obsession with being thin. It’s aged her a lot too.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t look too bad in the behind the scenes video with Anna but that post about the ski wear she looked emacicated and her face is awful far too thin and ageing.

Reactions: 1
Wow Luisa is 36 and Anna is 42! No way does Anna look 42! I would definitely put Luisa mid 40’s at least.
The skinny look does her no favours at all

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks so old! Not a good look at all, all the money in the world and she’s like that

Reactions: 2
Is somebody able to lock this thread and set up the new one?

Unsure how to, otherwise I would ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.