Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hasn’t missed an opportunity to show off her floristry room again on insta and all the mum huns in the comments are wet as kippers over it. Well done you Lu

New thread title? thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves andrew for what she can take

• Heart
Reactions: 42
hasn’t missed an opportunity to show off her floristry room again on insta and all the mum huns in the comments are wet as kippers over it. Well done you Lu

New thread title? thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves andrew for what she can take
The room is gorgeous, so much more character than other bits of the house that just look like someone’s raided a discount furniture seller for 8 of everything. Nothing in the main house is interesting to look at, apart from that horse tbf.

Reactions: 4
The main house gives me shudders. It’s like someone has given a child free reign of decorating/styling it.

• Haha
Yes, considering how beautiful the building is, they've somehow managed to make it look tit!

Reactions: 5
I noticed her old house is still on the market. She should’ve left her annoying parents in it until it sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really? I love how she kept boasting on the pod footballers were coming to see the house and she had to sign ndas but it's still on the market. Clearly it's a horrible house.
Not here old house the one she lives in now used to be a farming agency offices. that why it has some strange festures like emergency exit signs

Reactions: 2
Did the castle that the stuffed horse was in in Ireland sell?
Not sold and looks like they dropped asking price by half a million. Could do with being staged better, it has to much of her personality and cheap looking but probably expensive tat in the house.

Reactions: 1
I just had a nosey at the Irish castle and it’s awful… there is no flow to the style of decor and it just has cheap looking furnishings spread throughout it. I know it’s a castle and it doesn’t need to be traditional inside (i love modern stuff) but it should be tasteful and stylish.

Imagine selling £10mil in just 2 properties and still being able to buy the huge house she’s in now without the other two being sold first. I Can only dream

I just had a nosey at the Irish castle and it’s awful… there is no flow to the style of decor and it just has cheap looking furnishings spread throughout it. I know it’s a castle and it doesn’t need to be traditional inside (i love modern stuff) but it should be tasteful and stylish.
Agree it doesn’t need to be done up like a national trust property and feel creepy and haunted, but also doesn’t need to be so polyester! She has access to amazing interior designers but seemingly goes for people who are more used to doing office fit outs with a tight budget on the finish/furnishings?

She could have so many cool vintage or modern pieces of designer furniture scattered throughout those homes to make them visually interesting, but has chosen the Faiers sister aesthetic of overspending in B&M - it’s certainly a choice lol. But horses for courses (literally) she clearly prefers spending on horses and random Amazon tat so the house will never be as wow 💥

Reactions: 7
Imagine selling £10mil in just 2 properties and still being able to buy the huge house she’s in now without the other two being sold first. I Can only dream
I still wouldn’t choose that if it meant marrying a man I didn’t love

Reactions: 10
See she's sold one of the Connies she travelled to Ireland to get. Do we think Andrew has put his foot down after she bought another one in Spain?

Did they mention Sam winning the jungle? They always say they love him but I imagine because them being jealous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.