Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there’s good money in pretending to be qualified in all areas of counselling , bum licking on a pod cast and giggling like a div on that high brow show celebs go dating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also said it cleaned them out but it was worth paying for. I’m not saying they’re struggling for pennies but they are in no way in the league of Luisas husband. Not Luisa her husband lol!!!

I never really know what the traumatic birth experience Anna had was?? I feel she’s a bit of a drama queen but maybe not?
Does anyone know how much Luisa’s husband is actually worth? Online is says £53m as of 2017 but nothing more recent?

I’m desperate for the ex husband / his new wife to join tattle and dish some dirt. I’d bet she would be a bleeping nightmare 😂
Also wonder how they both feel about the fact she publicised about them frequenting sex clubs etc - surely he has a normal job etc - I’d be fuming with that being public knowledge.

Reactions: 8
I’m desperate for the ex husband / his new wife to join tattle and dish some dirt. I’d bet she would be a bleeping nightmare 😂
Also wonder how they both feel about the fact she publicised about them frequenting sex clubs etc - surely he has a normal job etc - I’d be fuming with that being public knowledge.
She often likes Instagram posts that the new Mrs Zissman posts of her and Luisa’s ex. So I do think they get on

Reactions: 2
1 - 'frill' - what an imbecile
2- by the fact you've written a story about it, you have reacted, even though you say you don't! Again, imbecile 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It’s a discussion website - so I’ve discussed it 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On Jess’ insta yesterday she was gifted a box of treats by a friend for her birthday at home (through post) and she said ‘this will see me through the next 10 days’ ... so I assumed she’d be going back out then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re Anna - such a drama Queen. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure Enzo’s birth wasn’t the easiest but my god doesn’t she harp on about it, as though she’s the only one who ever did have a birth.

I find her a bit affected and precious if I’m honest.

Reactions: 10
On Jess’ insta yesterday she was gifted a box of treats by a friend for her birthday at home (through post) and she said ‘this will see me through the next 10 days’ ... so I assumed she’d be going back out then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re Anna - such a drama Queen. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure Enzo’s birth wasn’t the easiest but my god doesn’t she harp on about it, as though she’s the only one who ever did have a birth.

I find her a bit affected and precious if I’m honest.
Don’t you have to quarantine now for 10 days? Think Louisa said they were on 3 week rotation. What a faff to be home 3 days and 10 days you have to quarantine! That’s not going to last long 😂

Reactions: 7
yes i was referring to how luisa says privrut, its so annoying

the nannies are on a three week rotation to fly in and out of the country but its a shame luisa wouldnt let jess fly home to spend her birthday with her boyfriend.

plus if you guys remember, luisa convinced anna in the loose lips podcast days to have her next baby at the portland, a lot of money to spend to seem like you are on par with your rich friend. I think anna did it so she could show she was in the same league as luisa. Totally for show

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Tour is cancelled & refunds being processed! People are to register their interest for tickets in 2022... Will be interesting to see if that tour has as many dates etc. as I really believe Lu being in Dubai will have had some backlash along with the comments about autism & the white privilege they displayed regarding black lives matter

Reactions: 21
Tour is cancelled & refunds being processed! People are to register their interest for tickets in 2022... Will be interesting to see if that tour has as many dates etc. as I really believe Lu being in Dubai will have had some backlash along with the comments about autism & the white privilege they displayed regarding black lives matter
I was gutted when the venue nearest me sold out originally. Then the podcast was constant pre-records, content took a nosedive and Luisa showed what an insensitive knobhead she is. I would rather watch paint dry than listen to them try so hard to be funny, let alone pay for the privilege.

Judging from their latest 1 star reviews, I don’t think I am alone in boycotting the LuAnna brand.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think there will be another tour. Or they’re weighing it up and that’s why there’s ‘register your interest’ - I reckon they’ve lost a lot of listeners and know that many people who had tickets for tour are no longer interested.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think there will be another tour. Or they’re weighing it up and that’s why there’s ‘register your interest’ - I reckon they’ve lost a lot of listeners and know that many people who had tickets for tour are no longer interested.
I think you are right.
Soon Luisa will announce she’s far too busy to record the podcast which we will know is code for “five people listen” 😂

Reactions: 15
My sister is delighted, she had bought tickets for her and her friend, but had decided because the podcast had got so bad that she was just not going to go, now she doesn’t have to go and gets her money back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think every birth sounds bleeping traumatic. I had an actually traumatic birth - very extensive physical trauma to me and SCBU for the baby, week in hospital etc - but tbh I didn’t find subsequent planned c-sections a walk in the park either. My last one was a dreadful recovery and my abdomen still feels horrible. The only good way to give birth is by surrogate. Pregnancy & motherhood is a joy but I couldn’t go through any of that again. Hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think every birth sounds bleeping traumatic. I had an actually traumatic birth - very extensive physical trauma to me and SCBU for the baby, week in hospital etc - but tbh I didn’t find subsequent planned c-sections a walk in the park either. My last one was a dreadful recovery and my abdomen still feels horrible. The only good way to give birth is by surrogate. Pregnancy & motherhood is a joy but I couldn’t go through any of that again. Hideous.
I bet you don’t feel the need to drop in that you had a traumatic birth at any given opportunity though do you. I had a fairly traumatic birth. I was induced, it was 3 bleeping days, I’ve barely met anybody who had a ‘lovely’ birth but people who go on about their labour all the time really annoying me

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.