Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that Dani Dyer had her baby at the Portland! Just saying!
Have you seen what she's named him? Her mums put on her insta he's called Jose

Dani Dyer has called her son
Jose pepito kanye mas-dyer kimmence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like her husbands ‘work’ trip will be a disaster for the ‘Nanny’ situation.
Why would anyone fly to Dubai every 3 weeks (that’s even if allowed) and then return and stay in a Covid hotel for 10 days and continue till April?
Karma 🤣

Reactions: 10
She shouldn’t be spending every day with her ‘best friend’ Amanda either so her arguments are null and void!! Why are there so many crazy people jumping to her defence?! She’s an idiot!

Reactions: 2
Sooo... the puppy has arrived. I loved her telling everyone in the comments that they couldn’t adopt because it’s not recommended as they wouldn’t know the history of it. Yet the dog will probably be blood fully grown by the time she decides the old man can work from home again and they can come home then the dog will literally just be catapulted into a new strange family. Makes sense right 🤷🏼‍♀️
AND that the pup will be trained as a gun dog!

Reactions: 1
AND that the pup will be trained as a gun dog!
It’s ridiculous... thought it was for the kids! They will have missed the new puppy phase but that’ll be what she actually wants so she doesn’t have to deal with a new puppy. It’s like the horses ... fair weather rider

Reactions: 4
I don’t listen to the pod anymore but I think Luisa will definitely be saying in next couple of months she can’t do the pod anymore because of her move to Dubai when really we know it’s because nobody listens anymore! The constant pre-records got ridiculous especially given we’re in lockdown or different tiers before that when nobody was doing anything (understand Anna did Celebs go dating) but they’ve been doing it for months now.

It’s ridiculous... thought it was for the kids! They will have missed the new puppy phase but that’ll be what she actually wants so she doesn’t have to deal with a new puppy. It’s like the horses ... fair weather rider
I’m honestly shocked - imagine what the puppy breeder thinks to her just jetting off to Dubai if my husband was working away (even though that story is bullshit)of course I’d miss him but I’d say we can FaceTime etc we’ve made a commitment to this dog - I honestly couldn’t do it

Hang on are they still doing pre records on the pod?? I haven’t listened in forever. When it was loose lips they got really bad feedback on all the pre records so I thought they’d learnt from that.

Hang on are they still doing pre records on the pod?? I haven’t listened in forever. When it was loose lips they got really bad feedback on all the pre records so I thought they’d learnt from that.
I think the one they released today was recorded a few days ago. Luisa has no idea what’s going on in the UK though, and is now happy to show off her life in Dubai, so it’s pretty unbearable listening. Anna is still up Luisa’s arse and kept telling her how pleased she was that Luisa was away from the UK. Anna said it so many times that it made me think it was fake.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t finished listening to the entire pod from today but a few comments on what I have heard:

- Luisa said she ‘was bored’ so decided to post her life out there at the moment, to which Anna said ‘why the hell not’ and Luisa replied ‘to anyone who doesn’t like it, unfollow me’. 🙄🙄. How can she be bored when she’s ‘so busy’ all the time 🤔

- Luisa said she could happily live over there permanently ... please do!

Reactions: 14
I used to love Anna but I feel like she's really lost herself in an effort to please Luisa. All the time, Luisa puts Anna down/is harsh with her which is fine ig because nobody is forcing Anna into that friendship. But I wish Anna would give it back to her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.