Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates that the youngest two have red hair so she wouldn’t want to show them anyway.

I bet she begged Andrew to move to Dubai so she could still party

Reactions: 6
I have unsubbscribed from the pod. Its just unbelievable the tit that comes out of her mouth. Anna is now starting in the same way now as clearly her husband is bringing in some money. I'm not against being wealthy but have some class girls! I am very fortunate and I am aware of that. I'm not going around bragging about my purchases to my friends when I know they have lost jobs and are struggling. Luisa is actually disgusting with her comments about autism and that poor boy. That was the nail on the head for me. I realised by continuing to listen to the pod I was condoning her behaviour.

Reactions: 15
She hates that the youngest two have red hair so she wouldn’t want to show them anyway.

I bet she begged Andrew to move to Dubai so she could still party
She laughs it off by calling them ginger ninjas but you can guarantee if this was anyone else’s kids, especially a person she didn’t like, she would use that as a catalyst to poke fun and be rude.

Reactions: 15
She laughs it off by calling them ginger ninjas but you can guarantee if this was anyone else’s kids, especially a person she didn’t like, she would use that as a catalyst to poke fun and be rude.
Absolutely, she will be like Katie price and bleaching their hair 😩

Reactions: 1
I have unsubbscribed from the pod. Its just unbelievable the tit that comes out of her mouth. Anna is now starting in the same way now as clearly her husband is bringing in some money. I'm not against being wealthy but have some class girls! I am very fortunate and I am aware of that. I'm not going around bragging about my purchases to my friends when I know they have lost jobs and are struggling. Luisa is actually disgusting with her comments about autism and that poor boy. That was the nail on the head for me. I realised by continuing to listen to the pod I was condoning her behaviour.
Yes I’ve unsubscribed too. I just can’t stand her anymore. I haven’t been able to hug my elderly parents for 10 months. When I’m at work I’m talking to parents of the kids I teach who don’t have enough food to eat. Desperate people on their arse end and you have this poor excuse of a woman smugly bragging and sticking two fingers at everyone abiding by the rules. She makes me sick. Vile woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Agree that she’s never followed him on work before, I would have thought as long as he left his bank card at home (the true love of her life) she’s be glad to not have to pretend to love him for months on end! Maybe her having gone with him is to demonstrate how ‘blissfully happy’ they are.
Didn’t follow him on work trips to Ireland did she?
Don’t even believe this is a work trip. More like a package deal with a vaccine rolled in! 😉

We all knew it was duck all to do with her husband's work. I don't doubt that Andrew is working, but likelihood is, she heard he was going to Dubai where all the influencers have been partying and thought "duck it I'm going as well". She went cause she could essentially still live her regular pre-covid life out there. I actually don't even care about that genuinely. They've got the money for it so crack on. Yes it's irresponsible but it's not my life. My issue is, just own it. Don't act like you're doing it cause you're Maria Vonn Trapp. You don't want to "keep the family together" cause you have multiple nannies who care for the kids.
Funny thing is, don’t think her second Nanny can fly out now. As Jess is on her return, looks like Luisa will have to mother her own children!
So funny, if she stayed in UK, she could still have had her Nannies!
Karma is such a witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hilarious that. Jess, lovely, I know I’m happy. Like others, I pop on to Tattle for the sheer entertainment - you see, on Instagram people like you get to delete stuff where they’re called out but here it’s discussed and remains. You choose to be public and so crave attention so don’t be surprised if you are called out on stuff. Yes, there are always going to be some people on here who are a bit nasty (I’ve seen comments here and there) but 99% of what I’ve seen and read on Tattle is simply discussing the sheer rubbish that people like you post. Undisclosed ads. Braggers. Begging brands.

I totally agree - I used to buy the celeb mags in my teens and twenties. It’s all about Tattle now.

She’s set her account to private now 👏🏻 Jess dear, that’s probably the best move you’ve made. Well done. But will it last, will you crave the attention, it remains to be seen.
1 - 'frill' - what an imbecile
2- by the fact you've written a story about it, you have reacted, even though you say you don't! Again, imbecile 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t follow him on work trips to Ireland did she?
Don’t even believe this is a work trip. More like a package deal with a vaccine rolled in! 😉

Funny thing is, don’t think her second Nanny can fly out now. As Jess is on her return, looks like Luisa will have to mother her own children!
So funny, if she stayed in UK, she could still have had her Nannies!
Karma is such a witch
No need for a nanny if you can’t go out for dinner though. She’ll probably end up hiring a local nanny out there if Jess is heading home.

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep posting stories of horse riding? I thought she had her ‘equestrian’ account for that. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 10
Tbf to Anna’s husband I believe is on a graduate scheme to get his rics qualifications. Pay is pretty average when you start out - £30k at a push? Unless he has other income streams, i can’t see Savills paying more than that for a graduate surveyor so I’d be surprised if Anna was showing off about their wealth. His earning potential there is excellent but not whilst training.

Reactions: 5
Anna’s husband passed his qualifications in the summer. With a first class degree. He already had a job. And Keeps going on how busy he is!! Although Anna is on the tv I doubt they are well off bearing in mind they have bought an expensive house in Hertfordshire that needs extensive re modelling.

Reactions: 1
Anna said on a recent podcast that she had her daughter at the Portland hospital, so they can’t be short of cash

Reactions: 10
My friend had one - £19k
From what she’s said on the podcast and social media about her traumatic first birth and subsequent MH issues after, she probably thought she’d pay anything to have a bit more control over the birth. I don’t blame her for spending the money on it if she’s got it. Hell of a lot of money though.

She also said it cleaned them out but it was worth paying for. I’m not saying they’re struggling for pennies but they are in no way in the league of Luisas husband. Not Luisa her husband lol!!!

I never really know what the traumatic birth experience Anna had was?? I feel she’s a bit of a drama queen but maybe not?

Reactions: 14
Oh I know she's no where near lu's husband's wealth but they are clearly earning well as his money is extra now compared to when he was training. She will soon be sending her kids to private school, I'm almost sure of it. Then that's when they start thinking they are superior. That's what there whole podcast stinks of now. Superior complex.

Reactions: 5
She also said it cleaned them out but it was worth paying for. I’m not saying they’re struggling for pennies but they are in no way in the league of Luisas husband. Not Luisa her husband lol!!!

I never really know what the traumatic birth experience Anna had was?? I feel she’s a bit of a drama queen but maybe not?
I believe Anna suffered from perinatal depression as well as an alleged traumatic birth (I think it’s all relative so what we consider oh get over, it may be traumatic in her eyes)
However I do agree that she’s a drama queen. I remember she was on the phone to 111 every other day thinking she had Covid during the first wave 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.