Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Burgh Gal for the new thread title!
Had to abridge it slightly to make it fit but the gist is still there!

Carrying on from here

Reactions: 6
We’ve come a long way since the first thread where everyone liked her. I bet she hates it now that we’ve all ‘turned’

Reactions: 12
I used to really like Luisa and listened to her podcast with Anna... but I unfollowed her a few months ago as she’s SO up her own arse it’s disgusting!!!!

Reactions: 10
Noticed Luisa has ikea drawers in her mansion. Only noticed as their the same as mine. Nothing wrong with that but doesn’t really fit with her flashy bastard image she loves to portray

Reactions: 7
14 Xmas trees omg how big is the house 😫😂
I wonder how much her Christmas decorations budget is? Probably enough to feed a family for a year.

14 trees??? Such a show off. Money certainly doesn't buy class

Reactions: 5
I know you only get a snapshot of someone's life on Instagram, but I'm still not sold that she's very busy and important I'm afraid. There's a lot of decorating and fannying about going on.

Reactions: 9
She does a podcast once a week (twice if you include the 15 min one that is often recorded on same day as other) and does a bit of insta advertising.
She’s not busy at all - a busy person wouldn’t look for hobbies to occupy themselves eg piano lessons, hatching ducklings, making wreaths, doing a veg patch etc. The only reason she is able to spend time with her horses is bc she does bugger all else.

Reactions: 8
There is a difference between “busy working” and “keeping busy”. Luisa keeps herself busy doing what we would all love to do if we were not busy actually working!!

Reactions: 12
Bit late to the party on this one but having just caught up on the pod, I was genuinely shocked the level of detail which was shared regarding the housekeeper. More so given I didn't get the impression she had consented to this being shared. I'm also assuming this is the court case Luisa has been referring to being "on call" for in the last few episodes, which just adds to the sense of this lady's trauma being used as a source of drama/entertainment. No compassion or sensitivity whatsoever. Then Luisa's casual racism later in the episode and Anna brazenly pointing this out and laughing just added to my distaste.

Think I am done listening, which is a shame because otherwise I really enjoy the pod ☹ hope this isn't hijacking the thread but does anyone have any recommendations for pods of a similar nature?

• Heart
Bit late to the party on this one but having just caught up on the pod, I was genuinely shocked the level of detail which was shared regarding the housekeeper. More so given I didn't get the impression she had consented to this being shared. I'm also assuming this is the court case Luisa has been referring to being "on call" for in the last few episodes, which just adds to the sense of this lady's trauma being used as a source of drama/entertainment. No compassion or sensitivity whatsoever. Then Luisa's casual racism later in the episode and Anna brazenly pointing this out and laughing just added to my distaste.

Think I am done listening, which is a shame because otherwise I really enjoy the pod ☹ hope this isn't hijacking the thread but does anyone have any recommendations for pods of a similar nature?
What was the casual racism ? Not to be ignorant but maybe I missed it?

I’m also so done with these two and would love recommendations. I’ve listened from the very beginning of loose lips, heard the trailer if I remember rightly... loved it and raved about it! Now I’m quite embarrassed I’ve recommended it to friends

Reactions: 6
Have you ever listened to the receipts podcast? It’s not the same as loose lips as in the girls are COMPLETELY different, but it makes me laugh sooo much, I really recommend it. The newer episodes are on Spotify xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Calling your 3 year old a "chunk" to your thousands of instagram followers- fantastic for a child's self esteem there Luisa 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Calling your 3 year old a "chunk" to your thousands of instagram followers- fantastic for a child's self esteem there Luisa 🙄
Doesn’t look chunky in the slightest...

Really hate patents who talk like this in front of their kids. Luisa clearly has her own issues and you better bet she’s the type of parent to let her kids know if they gain weight... Eurgh vile!

Reactions: 10
Have you ever listened to the receipts podcast? It’s not the same as loose lips as in the girls are COMPLETELY different, but it makes me laugh sooo much, I really recommend it. The newer episodes are on Spotify xxx
I’ve jus started following this and I’m going to listen to it on my run in the morning. Thank you!

Reactions: 1
sorry if this has been mentioned before, but just listening to todays pod and how rude is Luisa about Anna working on Celebs Go Dating?! She went for the job and didn't get it! She is forever running the show down and all the celebs on it. She is just jealous!

sorry if this has been mentioned before, but just listening to todays pod and how rude is Luisa about Anna working on Celebs Go Dating?! She went for the job and didn't get it! She is forever running the show down and all the celebs on it. She is just jealous!
Did Luisa go for the job on celebs ?? How do we know this did she say???

Reactions: 1
I listened to the pod to see if they would apologise for the last weeks domestic violence story but they obviously don’t think they did anything wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I listened to the pod to see if they would apologise for the last weeks domestic violence story but they obviously don’t think they did anything wrong 🤷‍♀️
Tone death🤣 pathetic, the two of them.

Luisa ‘A few people said we went too far’
Anna ‘did they?!’

Yes, yes you did! And Luisa because you’re reading... it’s not bad that you spoke about it, that’s great, raise awareness, fantastic! But please, how dare you criticise a victim and judge her feelings (especially in such a public way.) No matter how much you don’t understand this woman and her circumstances, it was wrong to show such a lack of understanding. You quite clearly enjoyed the drama, you didn’t show any compassion. You should not have judged her for wanting her partner back. She’s been manipulated and abused, that is the whole point! This is exactly what this man has done to her. Don’t you understand that? It is not her fault she feels that way, this is the fault of her abuser so don’t be angry with her, don’t be so ignorant!

Anna, life coach, councillor, whatever the hell you are, maybe it’s time for a refresher course.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.