Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you don’t feel the need to drop in that you had a traumatic birth at any given opportunity though do you. I had a fairly traumatic birth. I was induced, it was 3 bleeping days, I’ve barely met anybody who had a ‘lovely’ birth but people who go on about their labour all the time really annoying me
I'll have to correct you there! Don't you remember that Louisa finds birth painless? Hers was 'almost orgasmic' apparently!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
yes i was referring to how luisa says privrut, its so annoying

the nannies are on a three week rotation to fly in and out of the country but its a shame luisa wouldnt let jess fly home to spend her birthday with her boyfriend.

plus if you guys remember, luisa convinced anna in the loose lips podcast days to have her next baby at the portland, a lot of money to spend to seem like you are on par with your rich friend. I think anna did it so she could show she was in the same league as luisa. Totally for show
I disagree tbh. As much as I think Anna does try hard and is a bit of a drip especially around Luisa, I don’t think she only went private to show off her wealth or in an attempt to compete. She doesn’t tend to talk about the Portland until Luisa mentions it.

I think a lot of the reasons behind it was to do with her mental health.

Reactions: 6
If I’d had anywhere the money to have given birth in the Portland. I assume they help you look after your baby unlike the nhs who leave your buzzer out ithey way after you’ve had an epidural and can’t walk. Then when your baby cries and you get out of bed to see to pick them up they then have a go at you. So I completely understand her choice. I just think she uses her traumatic birth to make people think she has experience in post and pre natal therapy and counselling.

Reactions: 5
I'll have to correct you there! Don't you remember that Louisa finds birth painless? Hers was 'almost orgasmic' apparently!
yeah that's right she was banging on about hypno birthing and how she didn't feel any pain and it was an orgasmic experience. The only part of having kids she actually likes is the actual birth....... apparently.

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha orgasmic. As if having your fanny ripped open can be considered so. Or did I birth wrong?! Maybe at the Portland they give out orgasms with the price tag though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha orgasmic. As if having your fanny ripped open can be considered so. Or did I birth wrong?! Maybe at the Portland they give out orgasms with the price tag though.
I’d want a couple for £19k

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes how could I forget 🤣 heard it enough times on the podcast. She loves giving birth doesn’t she. The Earth mum that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can you imagine Luisa and co having to stay in the government quarantine aparthotels when they get back from their ‘work trip’ ... not quite their £15m mansion 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think they’ll be back till lockdown lifts. Why would you? Good riddance I say!

Reactions: 3
Tour is cancelled & refunds being processed! People are to register their interest for tickets in 2022... Will be interesting to see if that tour has as many dates etc. as I really believe Lu being in Dubai will have had some backlash along with the comments about autism & the white privilege they displayed regarding black lives matter
Its good because loads if people who had tickets fidnt want to go anmore. The next tour wont be a sell out more like a wash out for thse dead beat z list celebs

Reactions: 9
She said on her stories “the LuAnna brand has grown astronomically since we announced the 2020 tour so we will be back with bigger venues”.
Okay Luisa, I believe you. 😂
Edited to add: please back this up with actual listener statistics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I sensed relief from Anna in her announcement. I don’t think it will get rebooked, they’ll just claim that people don’t want to go to events because of covid.

Reactions: 10
She said on her stories “the LuAnna brand has grown astronomically since we announced the 2020 tour so we will be back with bigger venues”.
Okay Luisa, I believe you. 😂
Edited to add: please back this up with actual listener statistics
hahahaha.
It’ll be bigger venues because there will still be social distancing 😂 can’t believe she said the Luanna brand has grown 😂 that’s hilarious. They’re ramming more out there in the shape of crappy merch masks. If it’s that successful why’s she a sell out on Instagram for the crappy ads 🤨

Reactions: 7
Sooo... the puppy has arrived. I loved her telling everyone in the comments that they couldn’t adopt because it’s not recommended as they wouldn’t know the history of it. Yet the dog will probably be blood fully grown by the time she decides the old man can work from home again and they can come home then the dog will literally just be catapulted into a new strange family. Makes sense right 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Poor dog. Any breeder with any integrity wouldn’t let a dog go home to one family (Luisa’s friend) to then be passed back to Luisa at an unknown date in the future. It’s so unfair on the dog. Obviously the breeder doesn’t care about it, which isn’t a good indication that the dog has got good breeding or been cared for well by that breeder.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.