Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Hilda and husband do before their daughter married Andrew? Did they support themselves? Hopefully Luisa will answer this in the next Q&A.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What did Hilda and husband do before their daughter married Andrew? Did they support themselves? Hopefully Luisa will answer this in the next Q&A.
Luisa mentioned in the last Q&A that she went to two private schools so they must have had money at some point

Reactions: 5
We all knew it was duck all to do with her husband's work. I don't doubt that Andrew is working, but likelihood is, she heard he was going to Dubai where all the influencers have been partying and thought "duck it I'm going as well". She went cause she could essentially still live her regular pre-covid life out there. I actually don't even care about that genuinely. They've got the money for it so crack on. Yes it's irresponsible but it's not my life. My issue is, just own it. Don't act like you're doing it cause you're Maria Vonn Trapp. You don't want to "keep the family together" cause you have multiple nannies who care for the kids.
I mean she gave birth to those kids but I think that's about it as far as being a mother goes. She's not remotely maternal. She's always said she hates being pregnant, she doesn't particularly like kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd of had more respect for her if she didn't have children and owned the fact it wasn't for her rather than having a couple and palming them off until they're of an age where she can take them out drinking and partying.

Reactions: 9
I think they did alright if Luisa went to some private schools but definitely weren’t minted. Before they moved in with Luisa and Andrew, they were living in Cyprus. Then Luisa shipped them over to live off old andrews money

Reactions: 9
To be fair at least she allows her children privacy unlike most influencers who sell them to the highest bidder. And by keeping them anonymous which I understand we therefore never see her parenting as she only really shares the parts of her life that are child free. She could be a loving mother as soon as the recording stops but the problem lies in the constant satirical humour about kids and how people shouldn’t have 3 kids etc. So combined with us never seeing much of her family life or interacting with her children it’s hard to not build a picture of her being a disinterested parent. If I could have a nanny 7 days a week I would. And I’ve only got one child 😂🙈 but I still adore my child and would smother him with love id just like to be able to take a poo in peace.

I feel dirty somewhat defending her or at least hoping that behind the gram she’s a loving affectionate mum. So to balance it out I shall finish it by saying she’s a braggy witch and I think her only friends are people who are intimated by her. Being outspoken isn’t always a good thing and I bet she was a school bully. That’s better.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair at least she allows her children privacy unlike most influencers who sell them to the highest bidder. And by keeping them anonymous which I understand we therefore never see her parenting as she only really shares the parts of her life that are child free. She could be a loving mother as soon as the recording stops but the problem lies in the constant satirical humour about kids and how people shouldn’t have 3 kids etc. So combined with us never seeing much of her family life or interacting with her children it’s hard to not build a picture of her being a disinterested parent. If I could have a nanny 7 days a week I would. And I’ve only got one child 😂🙈

I feel dirty somewhat defending her or at least hoping that behind the gram she’s a loving affectionate mum. So to balance it out I shall finish it by saying she’s a braggy witch and I think her only friends are people who are intimated by her. Being outspoken isn’t always a good thing and I bet she was a school bully. That’s better.
I’d love it if someone that was at school with her would join this thread to dish the dirt!

Reactions: 8
She mentioned in the Q&A that she went private/state/private/state...so not sure what happened there. Her Wiki says private prep and then state secondary. Usually happens the other way around but maybe her parents had some money the first few years and then lost it...?

Reactions: 5
To be fair at least she allows her children privacy unlike most influencers who sell them to the highest bidder. And by keeping them anonymous which I understand we therefore never see her parenting as she only really shares the parts of her life that are child free. She could be a loving mother as soon as the recording stops but the problem lies in the constant satirical humour about kids and how people shouldn’t have 3 kids etc. So combined with us never seeing much of her family life or interacting with her children it’s hard to not build a picture of her being a disinterested parent. If I could have a nanny 7 days a week I would. And I’ve only got one child 😂🙈 but I still adore my child and would smother him with love id just like to be able to take a poo in peace.

The only reason she doesn’t put them on Instagram is because Andrew told her not to. Dixie was flouted everywhere for everyone to see until people started calling her ugly. 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The only reason she doesn’t put them on Instagram is because Andrew told her not to. Dixie was flouted everywhere for everyone to see until people started calling her ugly. 😩
🤭 really. Well fair play to Andrew for setting boundaries. Poor Dixie

Reactions: 7
I think it’s really sensible that her husband won’t have the kids pictures put online, especially with them being very rich, you never know what people have in mind

Reactions: 15
I think it’s really sensible that her husband won’t have the kids pictures put online, especially with them being very rich, you never know what people have in mind
But that all went out the window when she made us so obvious where their new home is🤣 That information has been made so accessible due to her lacking the ability to not brag🤣 she might not show their faces but the world knows where they will live so it just doesn’t make any sense🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
We did see her with her daughter in the early days and she wasn't particularly loving.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
But that all went out the window when she made us so obvious where their new home is🤣 That information has been made so accessible due to her lacking the ability to not brag🤣 she might not show their faces but the world knows where they will live so it just doesn’t make any sense🙈🙈
Oh where did she pick in the end

Please tell me you are referring how Luisa attempts to say "private"...it irritates the duck out of me and I would be so happy that someone else has noticed!!!

I have totally lost any respect that I had for her or arse licking Anna. She said that she was thinking about shipping the horses out..or was she actually joking about that?!

I had to laugh when Luisa said she only had 1 negative response to her being in Dubai..aye love thats because you both delete the ones that call you both out!

I don't understand how Anna can have such a genuine, intelligent friend and co worker (Paul Brunson from celebs go dating) yet still let herself down bucket loads by agreeing with all the tit L spouts. I am still so sickened by the Aspergers throw away comment and anytime asked about it the comments get deleted. What about owning your tit guys??!!

Apologies for my rant of the week 🙃

Reactions: 14
I mean she gave birth to those kids but I think that's about it as far as being a mother goes. She's not remotely maternal. She's always said she hates being pregnant, she doesn't particularly like kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd of had more respect for her if she didn't have children and owned the fact it wasn't for her rather than having a couple and palming them off until they're of an age where she can take them out drinking and partying.
She no doubt had the children as security for when the marriage heads south.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.