Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rant coming up....this woman is annoying me for all the things listed below
1) living in Dubai but doesn't want to show us pictures because she's so kind and caring but will just remind us 20/30 times a day why she isn't showing us pictures because she's thinking of us all
2) claiming they are in Dubai for aging Husbands work convenient that. When everyone else is off to Dubai he just happens to need to go at the same time.
3) is Buying a new house because "I need my horses at home" but has fucked off abroad not a second thought and is paying for people to look after them
4) Buys a puppy...fucks off abroad
5) works really hard apparently (instagram bragging) so deserve nannies 7 days a week, also thinks private schools are so much better so the rest of us are poor failing parents our kids have no hope. But she's a nice person she won't judge.
6) has taken Dixie away from her father and his family...duck you dixies poor father you can't compete.
7) is basically spending old Andrew's money faster then the fucker can make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have a Thermomix and I love it. However I don’t love it enough to feel I couldn’t live without it if I was abroad and had bugger all else to do. Very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Rant coming up....this woman is annoying me for all the things listed below
1) living in Dubai but doesn't want to show us pictures because she's so kind and caring but will just remind us 20/30 times a day why she isn't showing us pictures because she's thinking of us all
2) claiming they are in Dubai for aging Husbands work convenient that. When everyone else is off to Dubai he just happens to need to go at the same time.
3) is Buying a new house because "I need my horses at home" but has fucked off abroad not a second thought and is paying for people to look after them
4) Buys a puppy...fucks off abroad
5) works really hard apparently (instagram bragging) so deserve nannies 7 days a week, also thinks private schools are so much better so the rest of us are poor failing parents our kids have no hope. But she's a nice person she won't judge.
6) has taken Dixie away from her father and his family...duck you dixies poor father you can't compete.
7) is basically spending old Andrew's money faster then the fucker can make it.
It will be interesting to see how long she keeps the puppy for seeing as she didn't like imo's little dog. But I guess the dog does suit the horsey image.

Reactions: 7
I can see their friendship ending in a falling out at some point. Most people eventually get fed up of blunt, frenemy type ‘friends’ that make them feel like tit. I know in the past whenever I’ve been friends with anyone like that I’ve ditched them after a period of time.
If Luisa is reading here she will be gutted that we all perfer Anna & think she is much prettier than Luisa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen Anna’s stories this morn on insta. Her kids are dancing along full of laughter to a song being played and it’s really sweet. Imagine what Luisa’s kids are doing ... being fed breakfast by the nanny and probably haven’t even seen their mother today let alone interacted with her (she’s probably buggered off to the sand dunes to rent a horse).

Also Anna pointed out ‘I must change these curtains’ referring to some slightly drab dated curtains in her kitchen, but she isn’t bothered about showing them. Again in stark contrast to Luisa who would have had one of her staff change them the minute they moved in.

Anna is much more likeable and relatable, and ultimately I would imagine a hell of a lot happier.

Reactions: 14
I have a Thermomix and I love it. However I don’t love it enough to feel I couldn’t live without it if I was abroad and had bugger all else to do. Very odd behaviour.
I have one too but not that much that I would need it abroad! (Yes Luisa, having one doesn’t make you superior)
I mean come on, she hasn’t got the time to cook? There is no way she cleans, does laundry, changes beds, looks after her children so why can’t she make a meal?
I think the post was just to show that she can afford a new one?
Very weird

Reactions: 10
What annoys me the most is she claims to be this honest “say what you think” person so why has she made this cock and bull story up of not wanting to split the family unit up and husband working in Dubai - we all know it’s bullshit and she actually just wanted to escape the UK. I would have respected her more for telling the truth

Reactions: 21
What annoys me the most is she claims to be this honest “say what you think” person so why has she made this cock and bull story up of not wanting to split the family unit up and husband working in Dubai - we all know it’s bullshit and she actually just wanted to escape the UK. I would have respected her more for telling the truth
Agree, and its also what makes her reaction to us on Tattle so laughable bc we too are only saying what we think!

Reactions: 4
I agree, I really liked her on big brother
I really liked her on the loose lips podcast as well. She still talked about her life and stuff but she seemed a lot more rational and she did often give quite good advice. Now she just sounds like she doesn't give a tit

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen Anna’s stories this morn on insta. Her kids are dancing along full of laughter to a song being played and it’s really sweet. Imagine what Luisa’s kids are doing ... being fed breakfast by the nanny and probably haven’t even seen their mother today let alone interacted with her (she’s probably buggered off to the sand dunes to rent a horse).

Also Anna pointed out ‘I must change these curtains’ referring to some slightly drab dated curtains in her kitchen, but she isn’t bothered about showing them. Again in stark contrast to Luisa who would have had one of her staff change them the minute they moved in.

Anna is much more likeable and relatable, and ultimately I would imagine a hell of a lot happier.
nahhhh Anna just agrees with everything Luisa says. It got to the point where it’s become cringey On the pod. Come on Anna, have your own opinion!
Plus her insta is becoming very infuriating.
Luisa irritates me at times, but at least she stay true to herself. (Even though her last post caused me to unfollow!)

Reactions: 9
Christ wtf has she done to her face? It looks all puffy and weird.
It’s strange her skin looks tight like when sunburnt or had allergic reaction but she looks neither sunburnt nor like having allergic reaction. Maybe botox and filler around cheeks and eyes as her mouth looks strange when she smiles at end and her cheeks don’t move with the smile. Shame, I think she has nice skin and however I feel about her vile personality I don’t like seeing 30 year olds ruin their faces and all morph into the same trout look. Hope it is just some tight skin after a day in the desert riding

Reactions: 2
QUOTE="Libbub, post: 3621448, member: 33255
Christ wtf has she done to her face? It looks all puffy and weird.

She looks really weird....back to being the avon lady

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.