Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 390567
This is Nanny Jess’s rant. She’s clearly NOT a qualified teacher, saying she doesn’t get a ‘frill’ out of writing horrible things. It’s a ‘thrill’ Jess. Clearly the midwifery course doesn’t require any writing skills 😂
Embarrassingly thick

Who remembers back on the pod when Luisa explained what Tattle was to Anna?
She said she liked it and found it funny as no one said anything bad about her. Anna was petrified of being slated on here, so much so that she told Luisa not to tell her.
Luisa laughed and couldn’t understand why Anna let it bother her!
Funny how her opinion has changed now that she’s seen her popularity has dwindled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 390567
This is Nanny Jess’s rant. She’s clearly NOT a qualified teacher, saying she doesn’t get a ‘frill’ out of writing horrible things. It’s a ‘thrill’ Jess. Clearly the midwifery course doesn’t require any writing skills 😂
This is excellent and so many contradictions!! The irony.
You feel sorry for us? But I thought you didn’t care which one is it?
the best one is people getting a thrill over writing ugly things. Ok then Jess what’s your view on your cherished employer taking the piss calling strangers on the spectrum?
I don’t react yet I’ll do a Instagram post and clearly read the forum

who are you even talking to on Instagram 🤣🤣

Talking to a friend =Luisa
They don’t read Tattle.....pull the other one
She looks and laughs......really? Laugh but feels the need to invest and post whilst making your account private
Tearing down-have you even listened to the podcast where Luisa does this on the regular but you’re so ‘above’ it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god Jess is so funny. As if she’s relevant enough to be spoken about - it’s a passing comment here and there about how she’s embarrassing on Instagram. So she retaliates with an embarrassing story on Instagram😂 I love that she thinks she’s a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wasn't just a few questions either it was loads of stories which must have taken her ages. In "paradise" with her wonderful family and her amazing much loved husband and she spends the day carefully writing answers to take a jab at us! Who's the sad one?

Personally I think she's just another BHOI (bored housewife of Instagram). Nothing more, nothing less. The nanny is just riding on the coat tails of her vile employer. Truth be told she's probably treated like tit. I wouldn't want that job. No thanks.

Reactions: 15
I’ve got a bit of a theory about Jess, after her post yesterday I felt a tiny bit sorry for her because Luisa pretty much forced her into tattle as part of her job role. I don’t mean us talking about her I mean on the pod telling us that she made her nanny open a tattle account to read what’s said about Luisa. I think Jess saw Luisa being gifted things and what an easy life it is getting freebies and wanted a slice of the influencer pie. We’ve seen her doing her dermalogica ‘gifted’ skincare stories etc so there’s no doubt she wants to be an influencer which is why I think she should be up for discussion however I can’t help but feel Luisa is to blame for all that. She employed her to care for her kids not read gossip sites on her behalf. It’s sad really, I wish Jess loads of luck with her midwifery career and I hope she gets away from Luisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got a bit of a theory about Jess, after her post yesterday I felt a tiny bit sorry for her because Luisa pretty much forced her into tattle as part of her job role. I don’t mean us talking about her I mean on the pod telling us that she made her nanny open a tattle account to read what’s said about Luisa. I think Jess saw Luisa being gifted things and what an easy life it is getting freebies and wanted a slice of the influencer pie. We’ve seen her doing her dermalogica ‘gifted’ skincare stories etc so there’s no doubt she wants to be an influencer which is why I think she should be up for discussion however I can’t help but feel Luisa is to blame for all that. She employed her to care for her kids not read gossip sites on her behalf. It’s sad really, I wish Jess loads of luck with her midwifery career and I hope she gets away from Luisa.
I’m the same - I don’t really care about Jess but I guess it’s a good insight for her about what might come with being an influencer, especially if you’re connected to horrific people like Luisa 😂
I’m sure she’ll be very happy as a midwife, what a fulfilling and incredible job.
As you’ve said, I feel like this is Luisa down to a T though - loves the drama and pulling others into it. Vile woman

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at the podcast reviews and loads of negative ones are showing
Luisa started the most recent pod moaning about reviews telling them that the content is tit and Anna ended the podcast asking for 5 star reviews.

All very desperate.

Reactions: 12
Luisa started the most recent pod moaning about reviews telling them that the content is tit and Anna ended the podcast asking for 5 star reviews.

All very desperate.
They also lied about the nature of the bad reviews They said all the bad reviews say they havent had good content recently but fail to mention that people are annoyed at their comments on disabled and autistic people and them being braggy and vile. Its easy to look and read the reviews though

Reactions: 10
They also lied about the nature of the bad reviews They said all the bad reviews say they havent had good content recently but fail to mention that people are annoyed at their comments on disabled and autistic people and them being braggy and vile. Its easy to look and read the reviews though
Yes, and loads of the recent ones are 1 star. Luisa said desperately “we’re still 5 star though!” Not for long love.

Reactions: 3
I've written this on luxes thread so am just repeating it here.....

Both Luisa and luxey both rate Casey Bachelor as one of their "best friends"! How is that possible? What a position to been in, in the middle of Luisa and luxey! It just doesn't work. Or maybe Caseys friendship is a power struggle between the two.

Reactions: 2
Yes, and loads of the recent ones are 1 star. Luisa said desperately “we’re still 5 star though!” Not for long love.
Its funny because in the loose lips days they never had to beg for content or reviews, they were genuinely funny and didnt really give a tit, people liked them and thats how they got popular. But somethings changed in them, i dont know if its entitlement or wether bad comments really started getting to them and they now present as a more united front that no one can get to, whereas they used to have different views and not be afraid to talk about them. Its a shame because i really enjoyed the podcast back in the early days but luisas attitude really stinks at the moment, i can sense she is not that happy within herself she even admits she stuggles with weight issues but it may be deeper than that, and feels the need to put up a wall which anna has started doing too. Its a shame as they are no longer relatable and imo just seems downright fed up with them at times its just such an awkward vibe. Theyve even said themselves this is their job now whereas they used to do it for fun so maybe that might have something to do with it

Reactions: 9
I've written this on luxes thread so am just repeating it here.....

Both Luisa and luxey both rate Casey Bachelor as one of their "best friends"! How is that possible? What a position to been in, in the middle of Luisa and luxey! It just doesn't work. Or maybe Caseys friendship is a power struggle between the two.
I’d guess at a power struggle. Casey seems quite a genuine, easy going person so I can imagine she wouldn’t want to fall out with people or have any animosity so stays friends with them both.

Reactions: 1

All very desperate.
I think they are finally realised that people have had enough of them, like somebody else said on here no other podcasts I listen to have gone downhill since the pandemic. Luisa is hating every minute of the tables turning on her but trying to play it cool as always like she doesn’t care - if she didn’t care she wouldn’t bring it up at all eg Q&A’s and them quotes she puts on her grid.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was quite telling how she had to say she loves the Irish and his family - seemed very fake. Assuming she did it because someone one here was asking what she says/had said about the family.

Reactions: 6
That Jess needs to grow up. I imagine midwifery is a rollercoaster of emotions from incredible highs to incredible lows. How’s she going to cope with that if she can’t cope with gossip. Gossip magazines and papers have been around for hundreds of years. Writers have always embellished the lives either in a good way or bad way of the rich and famous. If you put yourself out there you have to expect admiration jealousy or dislike. If nobody talked about Luisa she would hate it and that is at the root of the q&a. She loves all the drama about herself!!

Reactions: 6
I thought it was quite telling how she had to say she loves the Irish and his family - seemed very fake. Assuming she did it because someone one here was asking what she says/had said about the family.
Totally agree. She never talks about his family and suddenly there was a question on there. Poor Jess must have carpal tunnel from typing all those questions out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She answered everything that was spoken about on here the last week or so dappy, big brother, andrews sisters, marrying for money etc she basically should have said this is for the tattlers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.