Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think so? She's giving it a hell of a lot of thought if so. She's really letting it get to her considering she was perfectly happy to appear on Big Brother and The Apprentice and have everyone witch about her.

Also, in respect of the new house, most people on here said, 'wow, that's amazing'. So I wonder whether she is talking about here or about other, real life, people. Perhaps it's both!
Ah I think she checks tattle and is way more affected by it than she lets on

Reactions: 8
Unless she's talking about luxefamily5! I bet she is not happy for Luisa in the slightest!

Reactions: 3
Is that all she does everyday? Rides horses? That's it, her reason for getting up in the morning!! She has GOT to be bored AF surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can deny she doesn’t give Tattle a second thought all she wants but she admitted on the pod her and the nanny read here 😂 also the nanny wanting to be a midwife made me think is she trying to fill MOD’s shoes as the new and improved midwife influencer 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Luisa has said on the Q&A on her stories today that she doesn't speak to her brother as he is a free spirit and she doesn't know where he is. I wonder who the golden child is in her family?! Hmmmmm

• Haha
25B2F7DB-A471-493A-8B5F-B17D2FB3869A.jpeg

This is Nanny Jess’s rant. She’s clearly NOT a qualified teacher, saying she doesn’t get a ‘frill’ out of writing horrible things. It’s a ‘thrill’ Jess. Clearly the midwifery course doesn’t require any writing skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The most annoying thing about this is this thread was always super positive. So if we are saying nice things and then change our mind do we still have pathetic miserable lives with no money and no friends? (Ps my daughter goes to school with hers...and im the earner not my husband lol!) whats their excuse as to why they read??!

Reactions: 22
View attachment 390567
This is Nanny Jess’s rant. She’s clearly NOT a qualified teacher, saying she doesn’t get a ‘frill’ out of writing horrible things. It’s a ‘thrill’ Jess. Clearly the midwifery course doesn’t require any writing skills 😂
I’m actually embarrazzzzzed for her! She’s away and ‘working’ why is she even bothering to post this shite?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 390567
For goodness sake 🤣 if it makes you laugh and nothing more then move on and stop looking, stop talking about it or just come here for a laugh. Like we all do 🙋🏻‍♀️
Having an opinion on Luisa’s attitude and what she gets up to is as valid as the opinions she spouts on other people, but claims that it’s rants, bants and just being an opinionated woman who has a right to say what they want.
What’s good for the goose and all that.

She can deny she doesn’t give Tattle a second thought all she wants but she admitted on the pod her and the nanny read here 😂 also the nanny wanting to be a midwife made me think is she trying to fill MOD’s shoes as the new and improved midwife influencer 🤣🤣
So true. The only way she’d fill MOD’s shoes is that she has multiple tattle personalities

To be honest, I don’t actually think anything of Jess. I don’t dislike her 🤷🏼‍♀️, that post has made me laugh though. Luisa is the one who’s annoying as hell with her narrow minded and often offensive views.

The most annoying thing about this is this thread was always super positive. So if we are saying nice things and then change our mind do we still have pathetic miserable lives with no money and no friends? (Ps my daughter goes to school with hers...and im the earner not my husband lol!) whats their excuse as to why they read??!
Exactly! She never called us tattle bastards when everyone was saying they loved her.

To be honest, I don’t actually think anything of Jess. I don’t dislike her 🤷🏼‍♀️, that post has made me laugh though. Luisa is the one who’s annoying as hell with her narrow minded and often offensive views.
Same. Jess is young and likely influenced and caught up in all the tit Luisa spouts because she’s with her all the time. To be honest what she wrote could be said about Luisa. She is constantly negative, constantly moaning, bitching, constantly something grating on her, something horrible to say about someone. And not only does Luisa get a thrill out of being like that, she takes peoples money to be an absolute c*nt and horrible about people. She’s vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To be honest I don’t actually follow Jess but stalked her after reading this and she seems relatively normal it’s just her association with Louisa which lets her down

Reactions: 6
Oooh give us the goss! What do the other mums think of her? ☕ ☕ ☕

Reactions: 7
I hate it when people talk about ’trolls’ and call them deluded and sad for talking about people they don’t know and calling them names..yet they’re on Instagram talking about people they don’t know and calling them names. Ironic much? Why are they exempt from the title of ‘troll’ just because they aired their feelings on instagram?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jess should be careful posting things like that online and saying people are “Karen’s”. One of those people could be pregnant in the future and quite rightfully not want her as their midwife. Not professional at all.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.