Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even know who Jess was - why does she think she is so relevant? That is so funny!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
The funniest thing with all these celebs/influencers addressing tattle is that they AWAYS say people post here are sad, unhappy, bored, unfulfilled etc when actually that’s not the case at all!

Coming onto this website to read the goss isn’t really too different to reading gossip magazines or the celeb pages of Daily Mail. Yes we can all discuss it here but I don’t believe none of them gossip about things going on, it’s just this forum puts it all in one place!

I for one have a full time job that I love, a lovely partner and a nice home. I’m not unhappy or unfulfilled, just enjoy reading the threads and everyone’s opinions.

The real reason they hate Tattle is because their “brands” are built on the persona that they put across on their social media, so they can’t stand people commenting on the fact that a lot of the time it’s all fake bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn’t even know who Jess was - why does she think she is so relevant? That is so funny!! 😂😂😂
In all fairness (playing devils advocate here) she is mentioned a fair bit in the thread and much to how she says it doesn’t bother her and she laughs it off she probably doesn’t and it probably eats her up inside to the point where she’s constantly looking. I hope for her sake she goes to uni follows her chosen path and moves on from this persona of being an influencer / Luisa follower as like I said she seems like a relatively normal girl just a bit lost

Reactions: 6
In all fairness (playing devils advocate here) she is mentioned a fair bit in the thread and much to how she says it doesn’t bother her and she laughs it off she probably doesn’t and it probably eats her up inside to the point where she’s constantly looking. I hope for her sake she goes to uni follows her chosen path and moves on from this persona of being an influencer / Luisa follower as like I said she seems like a relatively normal girl just a bit lost
She shouldn’t have had a public Instagram page then... don’t publicise yourself if you don’t want to be talked about especially if you’re a nanny I find that so tacky. I’m glad the tides are turning on Luisa. I think she’s cheated absolutely loads, is deeply unhappy and is a nasty witch. People are realising it and she doesn’t like it, the people she’s friends with are either also shallow tacky knob heads who don’t give two fucks about anybody else or are attention cravers who cling on to get a bit of attention. Take your money, delete your account and enjoy your life Luisa. Stop craving attention because you’re unhappy. I feel sorry for you really. Maybe if you’d have married for live you’d have been happier but instead you made a deal with the devil and will never be fulfilled. Ps. We have money, a nice life, and are very fulfilled. I just think you’re a witch 🤷🏼‍♀️

All Luisa’s true and false Q on her stories are all loosely based on direct replies to ppl slating her. She is completely bothered by what is said about her on here, else why even try and warrant her behaviour with answers.

She could profess until the cows come home that she married for love and she’s blissfully happy, but I think if she stayed off socials and invested her time in that life it would speak volumes and perhaps strengthen her case for proving that, than to bleat on about it all the time.

I just don’t understand this constant need to retaliate when she’s ‘so not bothered’.

Reactions: 13
That true or false thing was so obviously in response to whats been said in here...not sleeping with Dappy...loving Andrews family...didn't go to Dubai to escape covid etc. Yet we're the sad, bored ones...ok hun.

Reactions: 18
Luisa wants to pray that her husband never joins social media and reads about her. She says he knows what she’s like but I doubt that. I think she shows off so much because he doesn’t know about it. He obviously isn’t like that, so I doubt he’d approve.

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again - why is she spending hours whilst she’s on holiday with her wonderful hubby 😍 answering Q&A’s??? It’s actually such odd behaviour- if this was someone not in the public eye I’d actually be seriously worried about their mental health. Basically just talking to herself 🤣 looney

Jess thinking she’s relevant enough to have her own thread 😂

if she’s not bothered, why does she go private / unprivate all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate it when people talk about ’trolls’ and call them deluded and sad for talking about people they don’t know and calling them names..yet they’re on Instagram talking about people they don’t know and calling them names. Ironic much? Why are they exempt from the title of ‘troll’ just because they aired their feelings on instagram?
Luisa does it on her podcast and gets paid for it.

Reactions: 8
Just finished reading the end of it...she doesn't read about herself on forums but listed everything thats said about her on here 😂

• Haha
Luisa calls her extended holiday “moving abroad”. Luxefamily5 calls her resort holidays “travelling”. Those two really were well matched as queens of bullshit pity they fell out

Reactions: 15
The most annoying thing about this is this thread was always super positive. So if we are saying nice things and then change our mind do we still have pathetic miserable lives with no money and no friends? (Ps my daughter goes to school with hers...and im the earner not my husband lol!) whats their excuse as to why they read??!
go on 🍵

Reactions: 4
The most annoying thing about this is this thread was always super positive. So if we are saying nice things and then change our mind do we still have pathetic miserable lives with no money and no friends? (Ps my daughter goes to school with hers...and im the earner not my husband lol!) whats their excuse as to why they read??!
Are you in the same mums WhatsApp group at her 👀👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.