Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful that Andrew funds her parents yet Luisa is talking tit about his family on the pod! Absolutely horrible!
And she moans that bc he’s is a catholic they have to do Xmas day service together normally and she hates it. That’s literally all she has to do with her life - shut her mouth and go to church and open her legs and go to bed. That’s literally all there is to it 💁🏻‍♀️

Apparently she’s seen lots of famous faces currently in Dubai who are keeping it secret that they’re there. I wonder if she really has seen people and if so I wonder who? Or is it something she’s just saying to make out she hangs out with other z listers?
Well her friend Sam Frairs for starters! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she moans that bc he’s is a catholic they have to do Xmas day service together normally and she hates it. That’s literally all she has to do with her life - shut her mouth and go to church and open her legs and go to bed. That’s literally all there is to it 💁🏻‍♀️

Well her friend Sam Frairs for starters! 😆
Sam was in the Maldives apparently lol

Jess O’Keefe
This Jess ‘thing’ can barely call her a person - just come across her wow ‘it’ is totally devoid of personality. Wow such a bland copying blind follower of Luisa - it’s sad to watch. That’s not a nanny, that is a sycophant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m cooking lunch (using my thermomix, normal ppl can have same things as you Luisa 🤣) and am listening to today’s pod.

It begins with Luisa saying she’s been reading the pod reviews (so this is what she classes as work lol) and ppl have been moaning about lack of content last year. Ummmm pretty sure there’s more things ppl are moaning about than that Luisa - namely your discriminatory attitude and pissing off to Dubai.

Anna then pipes up to say that she has soooo many messages from NHS workers and frontline staff saying how they love the pod and listen avidly. Yeh that was probably before Luisa showed no regard to them and their work whatsoever by using ‘work’ as an excuse to leave the country and not having any regard to impression she sets because of that.

They also said how well Enzo’s audio debut last week had ‘gone down’. So the only thing they can use as part of their accreditation is that of Anna’s son who, aged 4 or whatever he is, swore to the nation. And she writes books advising on how to parent children. Ok then.

Reactions: 15
This Jess ‘thing’ can barely call her a person - just come across her wow ‘it’ is totally devoid of personality. Wow such a bland copying blind follower of Luisa - it’s sad to watch. That’s not a nanny, that is a sycophant

she’s trying to make a career out ofbeing a copy of Luisa 🤣🤣
She’s trying to make a career out of being a carbon copy of Luisa! 100%

it’s really embarrassing for her and I hope she does go off to do her midwifery like Luisa keeps saying. Will do her the world of good!!!!

Reactions: 2
I listen to quite a few podcasts and even over the last year, not one of them has suffered from lack of content like they have. The content isn’t down to the pandemic as most podcasts have adapted to include goings on with what they are doing at home etc and it’s actually quite funny at times, especially those ones that have children. Some people have even created podcasts because of the pandemic and it’s entertaining (rob beckett and josh widdicombe)
The problem is Luisa does nothing apart from preen herself and witch about other people she comes across, so now that she isn’t mixing with others whom she can then witch about, she has NOTHING to talk about. If she genuinely looked after her own children, she’d probably have anecdotes and stuff to chat and laugh about, but she doesn’t. The nanny does that.
The pandemic hasn’t caused the content to slide, it has highlighted how bloody dull they both are.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I listen to quite a few podcasts and even over the last year, not one of them has suffered from lack of content like they have. The content isn’t down to the pandemic as most podcasts have adapted to include goings on with what they are doing at home etc and it’s actually quite funny at times, especially those ones that have children. Some people have even created podcasts because of the pandemic and it’s entertaining (rob beckett and josh widdicombe)
The problem is Luisa does nothing apart from preen herself and witch about other people she comes across, so now that she isn’t mixing with others whom she can then witch about, she has NOTHING to talk about. If she genuinely looked after her own children, she’d probably have anecdotes and stuff to chat and laugh about, but she doesn’t. The nanny does that.
The pandemic hasn’t caused the content to slide, it has highlighted how bloody dull they both are.
Totally agree x

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately content is limited due to the pandemic and Luisa is unable to go to Chanel to buy ski boots therefore cannot take the piss out of the shop assistants. And various other things that unable her to subtly point out she is incredibly rich and therefore better than the rest of us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nawwwww Jess has been preaching to her followers with a rant about us now ... beginning ‘something I’ve never addressed but want to’ ... give it a rest love, you’re not the Queen you don’t have to address anything 🤣🤣

I personally don’t have a problem with the girl as she is doing what she’s told and earning money, I think nanny is too loose a term for it, she’s basically Luisa’s dog body. The mere fact that they sit there and scan Tattle together hardly demonstrates what I would envisage is on a nanny’s job description.

Jess, Luisa, or indeed anyone who has a problem with any type of forum ... you know these forums contain honest, upfront opinions - rants, bants and general explicit content but ... you know you love it 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nawwwww Jess has been preaching to her followers with a rant about us now ... beginning ‘something I’ve never addressed but want to’ ... give it a rest love, you’re not the Queen you don’t have to address anything 🤣🤣

I personally don’t have a problem with the girl as she is doing what she’s told and earning money, I think nanny is too loose a term for it, she’s basically Luisa’s dog body. The mere fact that they sit there and scan Tattle together hardly demonstrates what I would envisage is on a nanny’s job description.

Jess, Luisa, or indeed anyone who has a problem with any type of forum ... you know these forums contain honest, upfront opinions - rants, bants and general explicit content but ... you know you love it 🤪🤪
She’s put her account on private now which is wasn’t this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Also why is she ranting? 😂 not even a thread about her - so irrelevant but desperate for fame it hurts. Honestly this lot are mental - constantly banging on about how much they don't care, how bleeping fantastic Dubai is yet are fixated by gossip threads talking about them? duck off and go do some wild horse riding through the dunes or drink a lil cocktail at Nikki beach instead (but make sure you definitely take a photo so you can reinforce how.much.fun.you're.having.on.this.work.trip 😂 ) gimps!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m cooking lunch (using my thermomix, normal ppl can have same things as you Luisa 🤣) and am listening to today’s pod.

It begins with Luisa saying she’s been reading the pod reviews (so this is what she classes as work lol) and ppl have been moaning about lack of content last year. Ummmm pretty sure there’s more things ppl are moaning about than that Luisa - namely your discriminatory attitude and pissing off to Dubai.

Anna then pipes up to say that she has soooo many messages from NHS workers and frontline staff saying how they love the pod and listen avidly. Yeh that was probably before Luisa showed no regard to them and their work whatsoever by using ‘work’ as an excuse to leave the country and not having any regard to impression she sets because of that.

They also said how well Enzo’s audio debut last week had ‘gone down’. So the only thing they can use as part of their accreditation is that of Anna’s son who, aged 4 or whatever he is, swore to the nation. And she writes books advising on how to parent children. Ok then.
I don’t mean to mum shame but where has he got the word tossers from.

what was she saying in the rant?

Reactions: 2
Luisa’s latest post is obviously about people on tattle ‘bEiNg JeAlOuS’ 😂😂
Do you think so? She's giving it a hell of a lot of thought if so. She's really letting it get to her considering she was perfectly happy to appear on Big Brother and The Apprentice and have everyone witch about her.

Also, in respect of the new house, most people on here said, 'wow, that's amazing'. So I wonder whether she is talking about here or about other, real life, people. Perhaps it's both!

Reactions: 3
God this woman could not be more bothered!!! Why does she pretend not to care but keeps posting these quotes like a 15 year old going through a break up? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.