Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me you accused, yes it’s a new account because I’m new to this. You even had a look at my history which was a bit strange and unexpected. Funnily enough it was Luisa herself that pointed me to here.
I reckon she put that question in because anyone who doesn’t go the hard line against her gets accused of working for her and it sets everyone in the group arguing and suspicios with each other. There again I actually don’t think she’s clever enough to do that!
Hang on a min so just to confirm you’re the person who stuck up for Luisa and got accused of being Luisa / Jess - but you did not submit that in Luisas Q&A?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolutely. Also why do her parents need to go everywhere with them? It’s totally unnecessary. Poor Andrew funding all their lifestyles.
Awful that Andrew funds her parents yet Luisa is talking tit about his family on the pod! Absolutely horrible!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Apparently she’s seen lots of famous faces currently in Dubai who are keeping it secret that they’re there. I wonder if she really has seen people and if so I wonder who? Or is it something she’s just saying to make out she hangs out with other z listers?

Reactions: 14
Hang on a min so just to confirm you’re the person who stuck up for Luisa and got accused of being Luisa / Jess - but you did not submit that in Luisas Q&A?!
I didn’t really stick up for her, I just saw it from a different perspective and got accused of being one of them. I think Luisa is very narrow minded at times and not my type of person. I follow because I can’t believe how many faux pas this woman makes. No I didn’t submit to her q&a, I don’t engage with her at all so you are looking for someone else. I said this at the time but it was pointless 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve just been watching an old episode of Sam and Billie Faiers Mummy Diaries and Luisa has popped up on there literally as I’ve been reading this thread. She’s hosting an auction that Greg and Billie held to raise money for charity. God she’s annoying and seems to have a vast opinion of herself!

Reactions: 4
I wonder what andrews family thinks of luisa, she has openly said on the pod she doesnt like his sisters 🤣
I am new here after being directed from luisa’s Instagram story. Is anyone able to tell me what she has said about his sisters or family? His family have been very accepting of her considering her colourful past..I’m sure they would be interested to know what she has been publicly saying about them! Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: 5
I am new here after being directed from luisa’s Instagram story. Is anyone able to tell me what she has said about his sisters or family? His family have been very accepting of her considering her colourful past..I’m sure they would be interested to know what she has been publicly saying about them! Thanks in advance!!
How do you know them? It’s nice to hear they’ve all been accepting of her though. I think she spoke about them on the podcast.

Reactions: 1
How do you know them? It’s nice to hear they’ve all been accepting of her though. I think she spoke about them on the podcast.
On one of her podcast episodes she spoke about andrews mum meeting Dixie and being nice to her. I got the impression that her and her MIL get on well

Tattle users are bored and have no friends , but she’s on holiday in lovely Dubai wirh all of her family and is telling strangers on Instagram the ins and outs of her life 🤔

Reactions: 10
She feels sorry for us yet is too busy to think about anyone else, which one is it? It’s clear she checks here but wants to make out she doesn’t. Negative energy is what you get on her podcast, she can’t even be nice to Anna.
58043897-8E18-4840-AC8F-1A289E1BF9F8.png

Reactions: 3
She feels sorry for us yet is too busy to think about anyone else, which one is it? It’s clear she checks here but wants to make out she doesn’t. Negative energy is what you get on her podcast, she can’t even be nice to Anna.
View attachment 389032
Also ‘i’M to0 bUsY’🥱🥱🥴
Doing what? She doesn’t look after her kids (3 x nannies), most likely doesn’t spend that much time with Andrew bar the old BJ here and there for some pocket money, getting pissed with her chavvy parents? Honestly it’s laughable how these people big themselves up to be ‘busy’ but she has countless time to spend engaging with her followers (Jess) on insta and checking her tattle.
Also the only real mates that I’ve seen her properly hang out with are Alexandra Burke (🤣) and Sam faires (😂😂😂) not sure why she’s pointing at us as the friendless ones 😝✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only “friends” Luisa has are either,
A) People that she sucks up to
B) People she pays to take away on holiday etc. Jess is basically a paid for friend rather than Nanny

Reactions: 6
The only “friends” Luisa has are either,
A) People that she sucks up to
B) People she pays to take away on holiday etc. Jess is basically a paid for friend rather than Nanny
Absolutely. And Jess comes across as a self-entitled prick if you follow her on Instagram.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely. And Jess comes across as a self-entitled prick if you follow her on Instagram.
She does indeed. I wonder if Luisa prefers to have “paid for” friends as then they pretty much have to agree with her on everything and she can feel “above” them.

Reactions: 4
She does indeed. I wonder if Luisa prefers to have “paid for” friends as then they pretty much have to agree with her on everything and she can feel “above” them.
That’s an interesting point. She definitely dominates her friendship with Anna, and I have no idea why Anna doesn’t stand up for herself.

Reactions: 5
He has a big family, I just know them🤷🏻‍♀️ Would be interested to see what she says on the pod about them but I couldn’t be arsed rifling through it!

Reactions: 1
Dominating, overbearing people usually have friends that are meek and mild and that go along with everything they say.

Reactions: 7
Luxe has said before that she pities people that marry rich but old and that she’s lucky she married for love.

Luisa has said before an ex friend has a controlling hubby with a wandering penis.

They are both very much tit for tat when it comes to the fall out so I don’t know why luxe is pretending that she’s never spoken about it before nor do I understand why Luisa pretends all of a sudden not to give Tattle a second thought. When the first thread came about Luisa and Luxe had a joint thread about their fallout. Luisa directed people to tattle back then and said how she didn’t care because people were saying nice things about her but not about someone else, Anna then said oh no I don’t want to know what they’re saying about me and Luisa said no it’s not about you. I think this is all correct but I’ve got a tit memory so correct me if I’ve got anything wrong.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.