Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Luisa anymore has she said anything about luxe???? 😂😂🙈
I don’t think so.
I don’t follow her, I wouldn’t give her the engagement stats as let’s face it, her whole career is dependent on her being popular rather than actually having any skills, which is why she hates tattle so much.
As she has a public profile you can view her on gramho without her getting the viewership or seeing who is looking.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think so.
I don’t follow her, I wouldn’t give her the engagement stats as let’s face it, her whole career is dependent on her being popular rather than actually having any skills, which is why she hates tattle so much.
As she has a public profile you can view her on gramho without her getting the viewership or seeing who is looking.
I got blocked ages ago but like you say there's other ways to see her shenanigans.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 387925
Hahahahaha Jess has been asking Luisa more questions. If Luisa didn’t care about tattle then she wouldn’t read here. Love from a bored, friendless, unhappy stranger x
Luisa definitely wrote this herself to try and make it look like it wasn’t her 🤣🤣

I’m the one who accused this ‘person’ of being Luisa or Jess. It was a new account who had only commented on this thread, no others. Could not be more obvious.

P.s I have a full time job, loads of friends, always keep myself busy. Also isn’t your podcast you guys discussing people you don’t know, a lot of the time. I recall you and you ripping the tit out of Peter Andre’s small dick. That was nice of you wasn’t it.

She’s not a nice mother. She regularly says that she takes her kids toys off them for being ‘naughty’ (I hate that word) and that if they misbehave then they’ll get another mum from the mum shop who might not be as nice. Neither of these things promote good behaviour in the long term. Anna isn’t much better, she talks about the naughty step a lot, which is totally outdated now and (research has proven) is not good parenting at all. It’s shocking for someone who is apparently a counsellor/life coach/self appointed know it all.
Not to mention she calls one of her littlest girls ‘podgy’ ! Revolting weight obsessed woman. Poor little girl, makes me so sad and angry

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
‘I’m too busy to think about what anyone else has or is doing’ 🤔🤔🤔 what by doing Q&A on insta. If that doesn’t reek of boredom I don’t know what does!

Plus isn’t that the very nature of her podcast - discussing and gossiping about what people have and are doing (mainly herself but hey).

And she’s that unbothered she mentions us at any given opportunity. I think she improvised the Q&A to directly approach what is written on here, it wouldn’t be to address followers on insta as those pissed off have unfollowed her already so what would be the point? Pretty much every Q on there provides answers/explanation to what we’re talking about and the direct Tattle one was to use a platform to bite back her (rather laughable but clearly bothered) response to us as she had no other way (unless of course we get a mention on the pod Monday too but she’ll be too busy discussing herself so doubt it). Thanks for sparing so much of your ‘busy’ time name dropping us. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Couldn’t agree more with all of this.

Remember when she was on her lavish holiday in the Maldives with just her and hubby and she did a huge Q&A? Literally why? Because she’s bored silly. She’s married for money and I doubt they have a great time together - when I’m on holiday with my boyfriend I barely think about the outside world or my phone - I would never ever ever spend hours finding photos and answering ‘questions’ from strangers.

Someone asked her a direct question about tattle and she was all smiles then. ‘They don’t really give me a hard time so it doesn’t bother me, let people do what they want’ funny how when your ex bezzie luxe was getting slated she loved it but tables turn and suddenly we’re friendless losers 🤣

She’s preached so many times how little she cares, stinks of someone who really really does care and probably offloads to the nanny. If you genuinely didn’t care why would it have such a reaction on you?

Couldn’t feel less sorry for her though! She’s a chavvy, gobby, tasteless woman who can give it out but can’t take it.🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
1. Luxe spilling the TEA has made me like her a tiny bit again 🤣👌 shame she deleted it.

2. The only secret worth spilling would be cheating - someone said that on the luxe thread and I agree with them.

3. Luisa’s response on the fake Tattle question she sent in herself is EXACTLY what her and Anna do on the podcast. Or is it only ok if you work in media? We’re doing exactly the same as them soooo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Says a lot about her as a person that she would happily move to Dubai forever. Fake and boring, words to sum up Dubai and Luisa.

Reactions: 10
Exactly she said they didn't want to be separated as a family but they wouldn't of been if they had stayed in the UK, makes absolutely zero sense. Also I wonder how Dubai being removed from the travel corridor will affect her nanny's three week rotation? Will they have to isolate for 2 weeks on return have one week at home then fly back out?
She keeps talking about not being split up as a family, but what about her eldest (can't remember her name), she's been separated from her family! Her dad isn't Andrew and loves in the UK doesn't he. So she has split up her family! Selfish cow!

Reactions: 7
She keeps talking about not being split up as a family, but what about her eldest (can't remember her name), she's been separated from her family! Her dad isn't Andrew and loves in the UK doesn't he. So she has split up her family! Selfish cow!
Absolutely. Also why do her parents need to go everywhere with them? It’s totally unnecessary. Poor Andrew funding all their lifestyles.

Reactions: 14
Luisa definitely wrote this herself to try and make it look like it wasn’t her 🤣🤣

I’m the one who accused this ‘person’ of being Luisa or Jess. It was a new account who had only commented on this thread, no others. Could not be more obvious.
It was me you accused, yes it’s a new account because I’m new to this. You even had a look at my history which was a bit strange and unexpected. Funnily enough it was Luisa herself that pointed me to here.
I reckon she put that question in because anyone who doesn’t go the hard line against her gets accused of working for her and it sets everyone in the group arguing and suspicios with each other. There again I actually don’t think she’s clever enough to do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The podcast is really unbearable atm. I've noticed that Anna is trying to come across as super enthusiastic (OTT with the giggles) and is constantly massaging Luisa's ego.

The first bit of this week pod, I think Luisa mentioned the fact she's "living" in Dubai but doesn't want to rub it in peoples faces as it's distasteful not once but about 5 times!

Maybe Imo is just so over it too that she just keeps the crap in these days!

Reactions: 11
'It's such a negative space' says Luisa, who does a podcast where one of the selling points is her weekly 'rant', where she complains negatively and vociferously about something (or someone) or other.

I mean she's famous for her endless and boundless positivity, isn't she... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it was the nanny doing the whole Q and A.. The background in the Q&A is the same as the dress the nanny has on in her 'good morning' shot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Luisas response to tattle on her crappy q&a infuriates me. I am deffo more bored then usual and so have been on more then usual .. because you know, there’s nowhere to go. Nothing to do and can’t see friends. However, I don’t find this a ‘negative space’ I find this one of the funniest places I have ever read / been a part of. I guess you would view it as negative if it was about you, but don’t be a dick and you won’t get spoken about. I only know about tattle because Luisa mentions it at every opportunity so I came to be nosey and thought I would hate it but I’ve never left 😂😂

Reactions: 19
The funniest thing is now we know Luxe as got the dirt we can laugh everytime she makes out she’s got this perfect life 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
It’s funny how she mentioned us being bored. Not being funny love you were in the Maldives and did a massive q&a!!! She’s quite clearly filling her life as doesn’t have much to do by flogging products for £ such as blackhead removers and hello fresh. What that shows is how desperate for attention she is as she doesn’t need the money but wants the following/attention. Bit rich to slag us lot off here. Also agree with the poster who pointed out the podcast is based on commenting on other people and her opinion of strangers which is what she slagged us off for. Can’t make up the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One question - has anyone ever seen Luisa & Katie Hopkins in the same room ?

Reject/s from the same tit tv show .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.